Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRealnuggetz
Just a friend of the family
Male User Gallery

Loc: SF/NYC biCoastal
A note involving Mycofactory
    #4882291 - 11/02/05 12:07 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I recently spoke via email with a Al from Mycofactory, which I believe is a shroomery sponsor. I had been buying pre-mixed spawn bags from the mad season at a competitive rate, while mycofactory was charging the same price for 20 bags as this other site would sell 5 for. So, I asked mycofactory (being that the other site was having hurricane problems) if they could match the price that the other site was giving me for a consistant order of twenty more bags minumum, monthly. I was told I would have to pay ten bucks a bag all the way up to 100 bags at which time I could get a %20 discount. This is all well and good, except I have to pay more to get these pre-sterilized bags from the place that this other site orriginally gets their bags from. I gave Al the site URL and he replied with an email mentioning how I would not be able to get the bags from them anymore because the bags originate from mycofactory and he is going to make them "out of stock". My reason for posting this is just so the market knows that you can get the same quality self healing injector port autoclavable spawn bags from Sporeworks.

--------------------
Nothin left to do but smile smile smile

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order