Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Meeting spirits?
    #3544623 - 12/26/04 06:16 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

At the risk of sounding sort of crazy, I will dare to say that I met my first spirit this weekend.

I was tripping pretty hard, although I didn't have any remarkable visuals to speak of. That is, until a corner of the room started flashing and weaving with light. No visuals hardly at all, except for the extreme energy I witnessed in a corner of the room. I couldn't believe it, and started walking over there. My husband looked up, and I saw the shock on his face when he saw the same thing that I was.

We went over there, and found that the entire corner was super-charged with electric energy. There was a metal chain that kept sticking unprovoked to the side of the wall, and when it started moving and leaping on it's own accord, I had an instant of "knowing." I didn't even question, I just knew that a spirit was interacting with me and I offered it my thanks and pleasure. I had a "glimpse" of femininity, and so spoke a few words to what I assume was a female spirit. It was pretty crazy. The energy in that one corner was so intense, even my usually skeptical husband was convinced.

Anyway, after I came down, I started questioning what it was that I experienced. It was true, there was a lot of energy in that corner of the room, but there could be many logical explanations for why that is. At the same time, spirits are only circles of energy, aren't they?

So any stories to tell about this sort of thing? What do you think about meeting spirits while tripping?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSWEDEN
Miracle of Science

Loc: PNW
Re: Meeting spirits? [Re: MOTH]
    #3544660 - 12/26/04 06:31 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: Meeting spirits? [Re: SWEDEN]
    #3544755 - 12/26/04 07:06 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

was the light white?

and spirits dont have a sex. they cant because they dont have a body. that same spirit could have come to someone else with a male vibe, just to make sure the specific soul it appears to feels most comfy with it. just like it could come as a circle of energy as you say, or it could appear as if in a body...whatever makes us feel most comfortable. not like they wanna scare us, ya know? some may be scared of an orb, whereas others would expect an orb, and some may expect to see them in the form of a human. i say it was one of your spirit guides.

but i must know, what color was the light?

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Re: Meeting spirits? [Re: ]
    #3544763 - 12/26/04 07:10 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

It was a flashing white light, rainbow tinged.

And I did sense a feminine energy from it, so I don't know! It's interesting to think about though.

How do I find out what kind of spirit it was?

Edited by EllemyshShade (12/26/04 07:11 PM)

Anonymous

#3544822 - 12/26/04 07:28 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

ah, well then, my guess is it was yourself. :grin:

InvisibleDark_Star
dick butterfly
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Under the Grecian fog
    #3544827 - 12/26/04 07:31 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, i've also sensed spirits around me.  :laugh:

--------------------

Anonymous

#3544840 - 12/26/04 07:34 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

your higherself.

there is only one spirit, the holy spirit, the source, god, love, whatever you want to call it.

i dont think there are different kinds...if you really can swollow it, i really think it was you. if not, then it was a guide. before you go to sleep tonight, ask to be shown who it was in a dream that you will remember upon awakening. ive done this plenty of times, it works. have no doubts, and if your smoking pot...you may want to ask...fall asleep, then have your alarm set to wake you back up in like a hour, then while still more intune with your subconscious mind from just waking up, ask again, and you should for certain dream and be shown/told.

you may not need to wake up and fall back asleep, but sometimes i personally will not dream unless i do this. ever notice you almost always dream when you wake up and go back to sleep right away? like get up to take a piss and crash again, you dream almost always. most times for me lots of vivid dreams, maybe even a obe on accident(sometimes annoying)

InvisibleDark_Star
dick butterfly
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Under the Grecian fog
    #3544905 - 12/26/04 07:53 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I think that when you trip you can encouter other tripping people that happen to be in the same headspace.

--------------------

Offlineheadset
Stranger
    #3545059 - 12/26/04 08:37 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Well according to Jane Roberts well known, and revered energy essence "seth" - Spirits most certainly do have sexes, They may incarnate into bodies WITH sexes, but this is not applicable to their cosmic existance.

Anyways - it is possible that your spirit was a personality fragment of yourself/a probable self, or it might be someone more along the path contacting you. Did you receive any information.. or just comfort in *knowing* they were there. Did your husband gain the same intuitive impressions as you?

Ive met such discarnate entities in higher plateu's (where there was no recognition of a physical existance), and spoken through the mind. Interestingly enough - ive also received telepathic contact where i *blindly* wrote several pages about the nature of existance; the process could maybe be entitled as a *possessive* state - where *i* was aware of a Take Over my physical body by something else, luckily they were beneficial and spoke about gaining entrance to my body, so i could gain understanding of their realm. A symbiosis was expressed, and i came away from it with powerful intuitive sensations.

Believe, and pray (express intent towards building a relationship)

I suspect, if you desire, there will be other meetings.

Offlinehpnotiq
Stranger
Re: Meeting spirits? [Re: headset]
    #3546252 - 12/27/04 01:36 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

very interesting topic

Anonymous

Re: Meeting spirits? [Re: hpnotiq]
    #3546705 - 12/27/04 04:11 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

nice post dude...but i gotta comment back on this:

Quote:

according to Jane Roberts well known, and revered energy essence "seth" - Spirits most certainly do have sexes,

pfft, no fucking way.  that bitch is ignorant, obviously.  she isnt wrong in her own perspective though. but the essence is whatever we want it to be for others to see, we are the spirit of god.  PERIOD.  there is no one that said "you are divinely a female essence.  or you are divinely a male essence, and that is that.".....no fucking way.

its whatever our souls feel comfortable being saw as and by whom at the time.  Just please understand that we JUST ARE, male and female is physical shit, not spiritual.

they are going to appear to us as male or female to make us feel most comfortable or for whatever test or lesson we need to learn at the time.

sounds crazy to we humans with egos, aye? but man, i know what im talking about, but its just my 2 cents here, so take it how you want to.  i aint writing no book about it, so maybe i wont get as much credit, but hey...you can always put it in the possibility basket for later.  and i still have much to learn, but what i've said is something i KNOW.

-------------------------

the journey within we have on shrooms can be so complex sometimes.  i dont KNOW if the spirit ell saw was her own higherself, or if it was one of her spirit guides.  since it was a female essence, i was willing to bet it was her higherself, but i cant be so sure as it was not my own personal experience.  all i can do is speculate :crazy:  and also her hubby saw/felt it too.  and i dont know about that becuase ive never seen my higherself while someone else was there with me to affirm they saw it.

its hard for me to just be like, hey ell, what do you think?  because ive talked to people whom have had nde's where they saw the light, and they swore it was jesus christ himself they felt so much love and accpetance...but thats because thats all they were ready to handle. in reality...it was THEM.(yeah. that is fucking deep shit, but true)  And i dont know if Ell knows she is a beautiful light like she saw or not enough to say whether she feels it was herself or another spirit and would automatically assume it was another spirit since it was perceived outside of herself and saw by kevin as well.

whew, im done. :crazy2:

Offlineheadset
Stranger
    #3547650 - 12/27/04 12:13 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Well i find the language and surity of yourself very off putting. Please do not defend your ego so strongly when others are developing their path to higher awareness.

I dont hold Seth as god - but i certainly take what he's said with alot of value, as have new agers, philosophers, and physcists. And why do down on Jane, she was an amazing author and an amazing channel.

If you really knew, you wouldnt tell. Its part of the mystery

Shh.

Offlinedoop
MiSFiT
Loc: California
Re: Meeting spirits? [Re: headset]
    #3551246 - 12/28/04 02:08 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Isn't a incubus a ghost that has sex with someone while they are sleeping? If so, they can be different sexes obviously.

--------------------
LSD Fiend

Offlinekontron
captain planet
Loc: Eden
Re: Meeting spirits? [Re: doop]
    #3551941 - 12/28/04 10:44 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

www.dictionary.com

in?cu?bus ( P ) Pronunciation Key (nky-bs, ng-)

n. pl. in?cu?bus?es or in?cu?bi (-b)
An evil spirit supposed to descend upon and have sexual intercourse with women as they sleep.
A nightmare.
An oppressive or nightmarish burden.

yes and no. it states an evil spirit. not a male/female spirit. but then if you consider that an incubis is really a myth more then anything you can assume society has put a male face to anything dominating. spirits included. besides sex may be the only word someone with such limited understanding can view one thing as. when shrooming with my g/f and finding our creepy sometimes scary mental bond we have it is very sexual feeling, but far better. maybe they just couldnt describe the feelings so they said.. uhh sex... that works.

Anonymous

Re: Meeting spirits? [Re: kontron]
    #3553634 - 12/28/04 06:58 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Well i find the language and surity of yourself very off putting. Please do not defend your ego so strongly when others are developing their path to higher awareness.

:shrug:  what can i say?  i like to cuss! and bullshit!  ima juggaloooo!  i got lots of love, i never dissed her, i jsut said she was ignorant.  thats not an insult :tongue:

and im not defending anything, i clearly said she wasnt wrong, therefore actually understanding and agreeing/accepting what she said, but that i think her perspective could be even more precise and understood.  calm down homie, im just a blunt mother fucker, i cant help it, i aint gonna fake who i am, even on the internet.  i felt negativity just from your response, but for what?  who is the real one with ego defenses up?  the one looking into the mirror. 

lol, you remind me of the old folks that judge certain music STRICTLY by the swear words, and not actually hear the lyrics for what they are.  :lol:

check my new sig, inspired by your response :grin: :tongue:

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#3553691 - 12/28/04 07:17 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Settle down there, you fiesty ones.... :wink:  :grin:

Thanks for the advice.  I think I'm going to make an effort to request a "spirit presence" whenever I trip and do a lot of reading.  I'm on the lookout for a spirit presence even when I'm sober too.

Anonymous

#3553830 - 12/28/04 07:42 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

:lol: you have no idea :heart:

Invisiblenewusername222
Stranger
Male User Gallery
    #3558568 - 12/29/04 08:39 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Interesting post, Ellemysh.  I haven't been able to read all of the replies but have scanned through.  I'll come back later and post more extensive thoughts on this because I have had some experience with other entities.  I'll share some stories later, but here I'll try to describe what I have learned from my own experiences.

I personally believe that there are different types of spirits, some that have a sex and some that do not.  There is also "spiritual energy" given off by both lesser and greater beings.

There are spirits of those who have lived in the physical world- had a body.  These spirits have acquired a sexual identity and keep it.  They also keep their individuality- they don't merge with some higher being.

There are other spirits that have not lived in the physical world and have thus not acquired a sexual identity.  These entities do have intelligence, however, and they can use sexuality to communicate feelings. 

And then there are encounters with your own spirit.  I have had this experience, but it occurs internally, not externally. Along these same lines are encounters with the spirits of other living beings.  You can see the spirits of others when you see what some people call an "aura".  Aura is in actuality spiritual energy eminating from all living beings.  Trees, animals, humans, and all living things (including shrooms  :smile: ) radiate an aura, which can be felt and seen.  As a being grows in spiritual strength, its aura literally overfills its physical self and can be seen and felt.  Have you ever felt love emanating from a person without ever talking to that person or even knowing him or her?  If so, you have felt their spiritual energy.  Spiritual energy can also be dark.  I have had encounters with people where I knew the moment they came into a room I could feel a strong negative energy from them, as if they reaked of darkness.  It's an eerie, creepy, down right damned fucked up feeling.  I'll post a couple stories of this later.

There is another type of spiritual matter that can be felt and seen.  This is the light of God or God's energy, which reaches out through everything.  This is not an entity but an energy.  I refer to it as the "aura of God".  It is not something that is seen as an individual.  It is not felt as an individual, though God is certainly an individual (and in fact there are many gods or higher beings, though only one for us).  However, we do feel and see the aura of God all the time because it permeates everything.  Because it is constantly with us, most of us are numb to it.  Psychedelics can enhance our ability to see and feel this spiritual energy, but they are not necessary.  Meditation and prayer can be just as powerful.

Anyhow, I need to get going, so I'll have to cut off my diatribe.  Bottomline is that what you describe is an external experience of an entity with individuality, and so this was another spirit.  It sounds like it was a friendly one.  Next time you trip, you may encounter it again.  Spirits tend to stay in familiar surroundings, and for whatever reason the place where you encountered this one is most likely attracted to either you, your husband, or the place where you were tripping.

Anonymous

Re: Meeting spirits? [Re: newusername222]
    #3559228 - 12/29/04 11:44 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

great post man!

Quote:

Bottomline is that what you describe is an external experience of an entity with individuality, and so this was another spirit.

this is very true, but can we ever say bottomline? thats to say that your perception of what is bottomline is absolute. Whereas someone else could see it in a different perspective, but could be meaning the same exact thing, but due to the way of perceiving it, one could take what another says as them saying something entirely different.

I think this is why we have so many disputes among ourselves, we have so many perception issues that if we just be open minded we would see we're talking about some of the same exact things, but choosing to perceive them differently(example: jesus being god, allah being god...there being only 1 god, there being many gods..its all the same thing, its just a perception issue that we think one or the other is wrong or ultimately right).

anyways, If/when you read my post somewhere, i mentioned how everything spiritual is internal(especially a psychedelic experience), and really never external..thats my perception on such things. I dont think you are wrong or right, it just depends how you wanna look at it, but i like looking things as precisely as possible.

i really see no reason that ones higherself could not be seen by another at the same time, we are all one afterall. and ell and her husband are very connected. but i honestly think it was a spirit guide of hers more than her higherself, but im not discrediting the possibility!!

Edited by Anonymous (12/30/04 12:18 AM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience