Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I still think I'm an alchoholic...
    #3384221 -

:frown:






























































No I'm just kidding. Let's drink until we can't feel feelings anymore. :yesnod:


--------------------
The only thing that burns in Hell is the part of you that won't let go of life, your memories, your attachments. They burn them all away. But they're not punishing you, they're freeing your soul. So, if you're frightened of dying and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away, but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth...

bloodflower6

Yay for Pornography!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I still think I'm an alchoholic... [Re: bf6]
    #3384227 -

hahahaa....from being an alcoholic hiding up feeling makes things much worse.. were you totally just kidding about you being an alcoholic>? cause usualy getting trashed because of something is a symptom


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I still think I'm an alchoholic... [Re: bf6]
    #3384234 -

yay for familly guy... and yay for booze! gonna spilt ahandle with some of my boys tonight, then we're going to raise some hell at some bars.


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I still think I'm an alchoholic... [Re: norwegian1]
    #3384237 -

No I drink maybe once or twice a year honestly. I just wanted to say that.

Although I do have to be careful with Alchohol because achoholism runs in my family. :shiftyeyes:


--------------------
The only thing that burns in Hell is the part of you that won't let go of life, your memories, your attachments. They burn them all away. But they're not punishing you, they're freeing your soul. So, if you're frightened of dying and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away, but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth...

bloodflower6

Yay for Pornography!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I still think I'm an alchoholic... [Re: gdman]
    #3384240 -

gdman said:
yay for familly guy... and yay for booze! gonna spilt  ahandle with some of my boys tonight, then we're going to raise some hell at some bars.



:thumbup:

Yay for futurama too and slurm.


--------------------
What do you bring to the table?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I still think I'm an alchoholic... [Re: bf6]
    #3384248 -

I'm half Irish, my dad is a drunk, and I love drinking. I'm about as alcoholic as they come. Like how I just turned that into a post about myself? Haha


--------------------


"It seemed to me culture is a shabby lie. Or at least this culture is a shabby lie. If you work like a dog, you get 260 channels of bad television and a German automobile. What kind of perfection is that?"-McKenna

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I still think I'm an alchoholic... [Re: McKennaFan200]
    #3384257 -

:smirk:


--------------------
The only thing that burns in Hell is the part of you that won't let go of life, your memories, your attachments. They burn them all away. But they're not punishing you, they're freeing your soul. So, if you're frightened of dying and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away, but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth...

bloodflower6

Yay for Pornography!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I still think I'm an alchoholic... [Re: bf6]
    #3384281 -

yeah im an alcoholic and it sucks bad...i've lost everything like 10 times ahahaa.....ruined my life it took my dads llife....
-----???r??T?------ is K3Y


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I still think I'm an alchoholic... [Re: bf6]
    #3384296 -

:cool:


cool

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I still think I'm an alchoholic... [Re: norwegian1]
    #3384348 -

Sorry to hear about your father. I hope you're talking about sobriety from alcohol exclusively. Sobriety from every drug in the world is just madness.


--------------------


"It seemed to me culture is a shabby lie. Or at least this culture is a shabby lie. If you work like a dog, you get 260 channels of bad television and a German automobile. What kind of perfection is that?"-McKenna

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* whats up with the pot vs alcohol mentality?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
aDoS 7,194 62 08/07/07 10:02 PM
by opensaysme
* Alcoholic??? Serious inquries only please
( 1 2 3 4 all )
crazyman 12,796 71 03/13/18 03:16 PM
by ReposadoXochipilli
* Why can't Japanese people handle alcohol...?
( 1 2 3 all )
sakura 13,266 47 03/21/04 07:38 AM
by nicechrisman
* Alcohol bit me in the ass.
( 1 2 all )
THE KRAT BARON 3,886 25 12/15/05 02:40 PM
by Dety
* Anyone else hate alchohol?
( 1 2 3 all )
Afroshroomerican 4,309 46 08/26/06 06:39 PM
by Brainiac
* help an alcoholic.......please scotsman1 857 11 09/10/05 04:59 AM
by Slavesoul
* will acetone and alcohol extract work? warner1991 1,136 15 03/03/18 05:13 PM
by chobumms
* Extracting Pure Alchohol DrUnK 530 1 02/10/06 10:47 PM
by Ripple

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
758 topic views. 1 members, 21 guests and 117 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.