Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Everything you need to know about women
    #3373928 -

I have been seeing a lot of angry males talking about how women have fucked them
over. I wrote this essay a while back after a breakup. I thought maybe some of you
guys might want to read it. I apologize to the girls if it sounds bitter in spots.


What women want, why they act the way they do, and what they want in relationships
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. You can never give yourself completely to a woman. The second you do, they become bored with you.
You must maintain a certain part of you that cannot be touched by her, but that is known to her. She
will stay intrigued and try to pursue that part of you. The second you give everything to a woman, she
will no longer have an interest in you. You must ration yourself to her.

Examples:

a. If you are always buying her tons of stuff, she will get used to it and expect a certain
standard, which unless you are Bill Gates you will never be able to sustain in a continuously
increasing manner.

b. If you are nice to her all of the time, she gets used to it. The niceness will start to
bore her. You need to inject some aloofness, mystery, drama, and occassional jerk-like behavior
(you must do this in very carefully controlled spurts). Only when they experience some
adversity in the relationship will they appreciate the part of you that they do have. And,
only when they get a glimpse of something else that you can offer will they want to hold
on to you.

2. You can't show all your cards up front. When you pull out the big guns and try your damndest to
impress or court a girl, you won't be able to follow it up with anything. If the things you offer the
relationship stay the same she gets bored. If the things that you offer the relationship decrease,
she will get pissed. You must always make her think that there is more to you and that you have more
to offer.

3. YOU CAN'T BE CLINGY. Girls hate it(but they don't admit it). They will be clingy with you and demand
that you spend every second with them and have your thoughts always be on them. But if you reciprocate
clinginess, they will become revolted by you.

4. You have to have a life outside of the relationship. And whatever that life is(having friends you hang
out with, being respected at your workplace, or noticed by people in a "scene") it pays to be an alpha male.
Being the alpha male doesn't necessarily mean that you are handsome and strong(although that doesn't hurt), it
means that everybody in the group you are in notices, admires, and respects you. If other people appreciate you,
she will desire you more.

If you don't have a life away from her, she will get bored of you quickly. In other words, you have
to have something that draws your attention away from her and she knows it does. She will clamour for
more of you, but you must control the amount of things(time, closeness, talking, etc...) that you give
her. If you give too much...well we already covered that in #1.

5. Because women get bored so easily and are emotionally fickle, you must constantly be on the lookout
for it. If you notice that the woman is starting to get bored, you must immediately examine your
behavior to determine if you broke any of the first four rules.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everything you need to know about women [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #3373970 -

I'm so sick of 13 year olds making those posts. :nonono:

Women are evil whores! They are all the same! Waaaaaaa!!!  :bitch:

:nonono:


--------------------
The only thing that burns in Hell is the part of you that won't let go of life, your memories, your attachments. They burn them all away. But they're not punishing you, they're freeing your soul. So, if you're frightened of dying and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away, but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth...

bloodflower6

Yay for Pornography!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everything you need to know about women [Re: bf6]
    #3374026 -

bf6 said:
I'm so sick of 13 year olds making those posts. :nonono:

Women are evil whores! They are all the same! Waaaaaaa!!!  :bitch:

:nonono:



:lol:


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everything you need to know about women [Re: bf6]
    #3374054 -

Note that I wrote this right after a breakup.  I was virulently
anti-woman at the time.  Right now I am only kind of anti-woman
:smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everything you need to know about women [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #3374056 -

You can't post in this thread, o evil one.

THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!
/me exercises the Desiree. :tongue:


--------------------
"..all those molecules thrashing their kinky little tails, hot for destiny and the street."  Gibson


Nuke baby seals for Jesus!

(This has been a +1 production.)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everything you need to know about women [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #3374090 -

Even as a woman, I agree with everything you just said. Especially the "clingy" part.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everything you need to know about women [Re: Randolph_Carter]
    #3374099 -

:ooo:

I'm anti-woman myself :grin:


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everything you need to know about women [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #3374130 -

that was a great essay, although as a woman, I disagree with certain parts.  There's definitely a lot of truth to it, but some girls don't subscribe to a lot of that mind game bullshit.  If a guys nice to me, all the time, I love it.  I dont like guessing, I dont like aloofness or mystery...and when a guy leaves questions in my mind, it drives me absolutely insane.  but, girls in general, are evil :smile: 


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everything you need to know about women [Re: Liz]
    #3374136 -

it's PROVEN!


--------------------
"..all those molecules thrashing their kinky little tails, hot for destiny and the street."  Gibson


Nuke baby seals for Jesus!

(This has been a +1 production.)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everything you need to know about women [Re: Randolph_Carter]
    #3374149 -

heh it sure is :smile:


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everything you need to know about women [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #3374176 -

I've learned every one of those the hard way, yet for some reason I keep doing them.


--------------------


"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everything you need to know about women [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #3374184 -

Desiree said:
:ooo:

I'm anti-woman myself :grin:



I think most Shroomerite girls are somewhat anti-woman.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everything you need to know about women [Re: silversoul7]
    #3374193 -

Clingy people are irritating. Not just women, but people that are clingy in general. I don't mean hanging out with a certain person alot I mean CLINGY like calling you multiple times a day in a very calculated manner, making plans for you months in advance without telling you etc...

Be your own person and expect the same from your mate. Relationships are made of 2 different people. If I wanted a siamese twin I'd have surgery.


--------------------
The only thing that burns in Hell is the part of you that won't let go of life, your memories, your attachments. They burn them all away. But they're not punishing you, they're freeing your soul. So, if you're frightened of dying and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away, but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth...

bloodflower6

Yay for Pornography!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everything you need to know about women [Re: Liz]
    #3374204 -

I believe when you square a root, the answer has to be an absolute value. therefore girls = absoulute evil

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everything you need to know about women [Re: phalloidin]
    #3374219 -

hahaha!!  you're absolutely right!  :tongue:


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everything you need to know about women [Re: Liz]
    #3374232 -

you mean....Lucifer's a Girl?..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everything you need to know about women [Re: phalloidin]
    #3374233 -

Being an alpha male is key. sosuave.com contains lots of info like this, useful too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everything you need to know about women [Re: goob]
    #3374242 -

without a doubt. lucifer is evil, but cunning...way too smart to be a guy  :wink:


--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everything you need to know about women [Re: druqks46]
    #3374255 -

Faking alpha male status is stupid. Girls can smell that fakeness a mile away
You either are one, or you're not....it's more of an instinctual/personality trait.


--------------------
"..all those molecules thrashing their kinky little tails, hot for destiny and the street."  Gibson


Nuke baby seals for Jesus!

(This has been a +1 production.)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Everything you need to know about women [Re: bf6]
    #3374277 -

bf6 said:
Clingy people are irritating. Not just women, but people that are clingy in general. I don't mean hanging out with a certain person alot I mean CLINGY like calling you multiple times a day in a very calculated manner, making plans for you months in advance without telling you etc...

Be your own person and expect the same from your mate. Relationships are made of 2 different people. If I wanted a siamese twin I'd have surgery.



Too true. I attract these type. *cries incessantly* But what the thread starter said about women is 90% true, with the exception of women such as I. *cheers to fellow women-haters*


--------------------
"Whatever makes your butthole pucker"-Unknown
"Fuck it, fight it, it's all the same"-Sublime

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* HELP ME GUYS!!!dating someone which had a 6 years relationship...TOO SOON TO DATE?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Crazy_Diamond 5,410 62 01/30/06 01:37 AM
by Crazy_Diamond
* Women suck...why u ask? read on...
( 1 2 all )
Jester_420 3,788 32 12/07/06 02:31 PM
by Cepheus
* Finally a Relationship...
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
mushiemountain 7,229 90 01/09/07 11:07 AM
by mushiemountain
* Cheating - why do men cheat on women?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Cryogenicz 7,042 64 04/23/06 01:24 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* Sex & Relationship Advice
( 1 2 all )
Brukan 10,451 34 11/08/02 10:50 AM
by Roger_irrelevant
* I forgot how crazy single women can be...
( 1 2 all )
DrCamacho89 3,556 22 05/08/07 01:45 PM
by DrCamacho89
* Clingy Friends circularvortex 727 8 04/21/09 11:29 AM
by Newbie
* Realising that you are clueless about relationships Ego Death 481 2 07/09/07 01:17 PM
by WhiskeyClone

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,362 topic views. 2 members, 12 guests and 214 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.