Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
caughing up nasty ass greenish grey phlegm
    #3359863 - 11/14/04 12:33 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

ive been doing this for the last few days, maybe even almost a week, and its not too bad really, i feel good otherwise, and im caughing only rarely not coninuously, but i keep producing globs of greyish green mucus. now i wont deny it this gives me some kind of sick enjoyment but its probably best if it stopped.

sounds like it could be bronchitis, which apparently you can get from cocaine so that might be why ive done a bit in the last while, or else maybe its from smoking oil (thc oil not motor oil thanks) and weed, but anyways

is there anything i can do to facilitate recovery here other than not smoking or sniffing anything for a while?

should i go ask for antibiotics or something or what?

just throwin it out there. if i breathe heavily its all rattely and such.

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesykobish
ProfessionalPsycho - JTOKREW
 User Gallery

Loc: Toronto, eh?
Re: caughing up nasty ass greenish grey phlegm [Re: Moonshoe]
    #3360498 - 11/14/04 03:28 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Too many people run to use antibiotics when something goes wrong. We keep that up and we're going to have some new strains of super bacteria that can't be killed by antibiotics.

The mucus that you are bringing up is just the mucus that is made by your cells in your trachea. The cilia (little hairs that sweep the dirt and other shit out after it's breathed in) is just cleaning out your trachea. It's the first line of defense by your body. If you smoke, it may be doing so because of the toxins you are putting into your body. I wouldn't jump on antibiotics because it could be nothing.. and viruses can't be killed by antibiotics. It's probably making that sound when you breath deep because there is so much mucus in your trachea that the cilia are trying to sweep it all out but can only do so much at a time.

If it's really bothering you, you should go to your doctor and have him check you out.

--------------------
I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
To love is to admire with the heart; to admire is to love with the mind. - Th?ophile Gautier.
Seek not every quality in one individual - Confucius.
Global Living Space

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Re: caughing up nasty ass greenish grey phlegm [Re: sykobish]
    #3362036 - 11/14/04 09:55 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

good advice man thanks, ive never used antibiotics in my life, my uncle contsantly rants about how terrible they are. as i said im not in any discomfort so ill just let it be. i figure once i cough all the shit out itll be gone and thats that

i should collect it in a jar

ive heard of forms of bronchitis where you cough out a cambells soup jar of phlegm a day

that would not be cool

--------------------

Offlinesykobish
ProfessionalPsycho - JTOKREW
 User Gallery

Loc: Toronto, eh?
    #3362318 - 11/14/04 11:32 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

It wouldn't hurt to go get checked out just to make sure it's nothing serious but if you are just coughing up phlegm, that's a sign of your body cleaning out.

--------------------
I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One.
-={Nite-Crew}=-

*-_Thread_Jacker_-*
To love is to admire with the heart; to admire is to love with the mind. - Th?ophile Gautier.
Seek not every quality in one individual - Confucius.
Global Living Space

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #3362623 - 11/15/04 01:34 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

ive heard of forms of bronchitis where you cough out a cambells soup jar of phlegm a day

And then you sell it as Cream of Broccoli?

If your body is merely cleansing then do a steam bath and some heavy cardio (if you do not feel weak or sick). If it is an infection then exercise is not a good idea. Either way, fast on oranges for a while which will be good for either condition. A doctor cannot do much unless your bronchitis turns to pneumonia. Take care of yourself and don't abuse your body.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Re: caughing up nasty ass greenish grey phlegm [Re: Swami]
    #3364767 - 11/15/04 03:39 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

seems to be mostly cleared up. im almost disapointed theres a certain amound of satisfaction derived from gobbing up a big joogly.

thanks for the advice all.

"And then you sell it as Cream of Broccoli?"

:sad:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals