Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
OfflineKnattyD
Starving Artist

Loc: Core of the Sun
Re: have you ever found yourself in a fucked up place [Re: notapillow]
    #3332116 - 11/08/04 02:29 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

i found myself standing in my bathroom with my whole family surrounding me and a whole lot of screaming going on and everyone fixated on me and i had no fucking clue what was going on...and i also remember no being able to talk....i was very confused angry and scared.....

---the story... my friends just graduated high school, it was the following day. there was a fair going on and me and all my boys went. they had rides and shit... so in the morning of that day my boy comes over and it was his first day out of rehab... so i grabbed some of my brothers herb and we go smoke by a creek... its cool trees and shit... so we get blazed come back to my pad and play some video games and shit... then my boy dre picks us up to go to the fair. he had a gallon of vodka... so we all go to the fair n we are all drinking in the car on the way there...(i hadnt eaten all day) so we get there and we go in and it starts to RAIN! so we kept drinking and drninking and shit and i wasn't feeling drunk so i kept drinking (a lot fucking more then all my boys a whoile lot) so we are all whylin out and shit and i tried kicking it to sum girl cuz she had a shroom neckless but she ignored me so i said fuck this and walked away... we did get to go in one ride though a corny fun house and we we got out we were all like THIS SHIT WAS WACk... then i remember eating a hot dog and my boy started screamng at the lady YO THESE HOT DOGS ARE WACK... so whatever i dont remember anything after this but my friend told me... so they shut the fair down cuz of the rain and on the way out my boy starts free stylin... and i tried to freestyle even though i CANT. so i said some shit like DAMN LOOK AT THIS BITCH I WANNA FUCK HER IN THE ASSHOLE AND CUM ALL OVER HER BACK... she looked back and smiled and shit :smile:  .... then suddenly this fat mother fucker he was huge...says WHICH ONE OF YALL SAID U WANNA FUCK MY SISTER IN THE ASS? so i look over at my boy and say yo whats this bitch beastin about who said something about fucking someone in the ass... LOL YEAH I WAS GONEEEEE.... so we get back in the car and i started drinking half cups full of vodka instead of little shots..... then the vodka was gone and i was aking for more...lol.... so i start puking out hot dogs and shit lol... and then they brought me home i walked up stairs and fell asleep... my moms walked in found me saokin wet bleeding bad ass out my nose and faoming out my mouth..... there was a garbage can next to me and there was clear red liquid in in? dunno what the fuck it was and my back was all bloody even though i didnt have a scratch on me? dunno.... so they bring me over to the bathrom and i have no fucking vlue whats going on and i cant even talk and then i start sobering up a little and these people think im coked up and there WHYLIN OUT, i mean BEASTIN...and they were like are you on fucking drugs?! i was like naw just drunk and i smoked this morning..... OHHH THAT WAS THE END OF IT.... they thought i was a fucking addict and that i was coked up and now i dont wanna smoke because if they test me and find out then it'll be endless drama.........ahhh.... theres a song i made about this day if you wanna hear it email me at shoddydreadie@aol.com

another fucked up situation was i went to visit my boy in penssylvania and he went over this girls house for the first time and these peopl WERE HICKS FUCKING HICKS... scary as fuck being in that house and her dad was FUCKING HUGGGEEEEEE!!!! i mean MONSTROUS... anyways my boy signals me so i go into the bathroom so he can do him with her in her room... and then all the sudden that huge mother fucker starts whylin out I MEAN BEASTIN...he walked in on them and me and my boy were about to get killed....ahhh...

i also had a seizure once from smoking pot very fucking fast... (my throat was numb i think becuase i did dxms the night before) i thought i was gonna die when i woke up cuz my boy was freakin out and i had no idea what was going on...

--------------------
Roots natty, don't give up - hold on
If I am wrong, be not afraid to say so
Is there any difference between the black and white?
We are all of one skin - same blood , same soul
But there are some who think dreadlocks don't count

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepantsboy
I troll because I care.
Female User Gallery

Loc: 8====D ~o
Re: have you ever found yourself in a fucked up place [Re: KnattyD]
    #3334476 - 11/08/04 07:53 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Years and years ago, I was in my mother's uterus so she shat me out. And now I'm here. As soon as I was born I followed the following instructions:

--------------------
Acid doesn't hurt when you're on fire. :frown:

"Mushrooms are only similar to penises in their appearance." - LeBron James (2013)

ToiletDuk said:
"Bus squelching is not to be laughed at."

Offlinepantsboy
I troll because I care.
Female User Gallery

Loc: 8====D ~o
Re: have you ever found yourself in a fucked up place [Re: notapillow]
    #3334629 - 11/08/04 08:39 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

in a tent
on an island in the sf bay
40 mile per hour winds
5 grams of mush
and the camp site across from us was fucking fighting and screaming with each other, one of the people threw a bottle at someone
fucked up shit when that spaced

Yeah that was some weird shit.

But on the same island in the same camp spot, only a month earlier, the two college girls had camped there the night before left us a whole bunch of vodka, whisky (oddly enough), and a bunch of toilet paper. After a couple of cups of Roman coke and a few clean shots, when the vodka began to kick in, I thought I heard a mountian lion. Not only that, but I when I shined my flashlight in the direction of the sound, I thought I actually saw a mountain lion looking back at me. Me and my friend grabbed all the luiquor and rushed to tent. Still drinking more to keep ourselves from crapping pants we thought of a plan on how to get rid of the mountain lion. See, we realized it was at our campsite because we had left out all our food, so we decided we would rush out yelling at it and throwing sticks at it, hoping that it would get scared from the noise and run off instead of killing us. We rushed shined the light on where it was and saw nothing but two racoons fighting. I realized later that there was no way I could ever run into a mountian lion at the camp spot because its on Angel Island and the only way it could get there is if it either swam, teleported, or took the ferry. So it turned out our lion was nothing but two territorial racoons. I just never knew they could growl so loud. Luckily, I had already been there before when I went there with notapillow and that we didn't run into nearly as many racoons because it would been a lot worse on weed and them on shrooms.

Mooten wasn't scared though.

--------------------
Acid doesn't hurt when you're on fire. :frown:

"Mushrooms are only similar to penises in their appearance." - LeBron James (2013)

ToiletDuk said:
"Bus squelching is not to be laughed at."

Offlinegrphish
the Modern dayPacman

Re: have you ever found yourself in a fucked up place [Re: pantsboy]
    #3336120 - 11/09/04 06:17 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

i woke up with shit all over my ass while my parents were showering me cause i went to the bathroom , shat myself while standing there then passed out into the bathtub
ahh xanax + ambien + vodka.. :o

--------------------
BoUnCy BaLL IS All SoUrCe OF LIGhT AnD HaPPiNeSS!!~! *bEEP* *beEP*

OfflineSilven
Male

Loc: El Mexicano
Re: have you ever found yourself in a fucked up place [Re: grphish]
    #3336217 - 11/09/04 07:17 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

So one time back in my days of speed there were four of us who had been up for nearly 7 days, and we had just under 1/4 ounce of meth on us :lol:, and we were hanging out at a friend's house smoking a joint with her when someone knocked on the door very hard.

Now if you've ever been up 7 days with no food, you know how frantic your mind can get.  After the third time they knocked they said "This is the Police, we have a warrant and are coming in."

Man.. we flipped out, marker (the one kid) ran in the girl's bedroom, and we had to grab him and pull him out.  We ended up running out the back door, jumped a HUGE wooden fence and ripped my hoodie really bad, ran through two alleys and had to duck and cover our way across town since it was 2 am and cops were everywhere.

So we ended up camping out in this little nook at the post office down town for nearly two hours waiting because there were so many cruisers all over and we had such a quantity of meth and weed on us.

Eventually we made it to my friend's house around 5 am and found out it was some fucking redneck that knocked on the door, but it's still good we didn't get seen by the cops as they would have busted our balls on why we looked like crack heads and why we were running shadow to shadow at 4 am. :lol:

--------------------
What do you bring to the table?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag