Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineNymphaea
Money-less Wanderer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mitten Flag
What The Fuck Are We Doing? :(
    #27297936 - 05/07/21 02:15 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

The Universe works a certain way

According to laws everything works a certain way

It all creates and destroys in an ebb and flow

and somewhere in that universe exists our little planet

full of life...so alive...repeating and changing, eating and breathing

and we are there, destroying it

what the fuck are we doing?

we should be standing in the streets screaming

we should be non-stop talking

about how we are fucking up life on this planet

it's our life too

why are we not standing up, not just marching in the streets, not just signing petitions, not just dreaming about and creating sustainable technologies and villages

but actually, together, standing up for and saying to one another, we just can't do this

saying we don't care if it means we live off of rice and beans and a few other scraps, we need to slow this death machine down to the necessities and grow the fuck up and start planning shit out

we are doing the opposite

every day we are speeding up and turning blind eyes

fuck, donate $100 to charity today to feed a starving child in an orphanage or rescue a child from sex trafficking...just make absolutely sure those aren't no mother fuckers stealing your money under the guise of charity

what the absolute fuck do I have to do except be a crazy man in the street?  is there any other way except to stand out there on the corner and be gawked at like I'm the crazy one...when all I see is us being crazy?

guess you could say it was part of the cycle for us to come along and cause a mass extinction event...while some of us survive in odd ways without learning their lessons from this historical time....

but obviously we could do it...

...at the end of the day if we fall it's my fault just as much as the next guy....

...there is something I can do...something I can say...a life I can live to make the difference that's needed...

....people so slowly, so slowly coming around to seeing....

....and meanwhile all manner of oddities that perhaps should not exist or relate in their present form continue to manifest in the hands of the shadowy figures that rule over us and/or hold the knowledge...

........but we need the wisdom, not the knowledge.....

--------------------
:huxleyfacepalm:

Plant Trees

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinescarabaeus
Stranger

Re: What The Fuck Are We Doing? :( [Re: Nymphaea]
    #27297955 - 05/07/21 02:41 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

I hear you friend, and feel your pain. I think it was Nietzchke who said 'those who don't learn from the past are doomed to repeat historic mistakes', or something close to that, I'm paraphrasing. But yeah, I don't understand how the human race can be so self absorbed and ignorant of what is obviously  behavior that hurts not only everyone but themselves as well. Especially now days when we the people have the power to elect our officials who hold power.

Progress in the form of legislation to nurture the planet has indeed been slow, but it IS progress. The hippie movement of the 1960's did lay the seeds which sprouted into the ideology (as meager as it may seem) of nature awareness/ecology etc. which continues to grow. I often feel cynical about present condition of modern day life, but I refuse to surrender.  Every day I wake up and try to make my little corner of the world a better place. If anyone has a better way to proceed, I'm all ears.  Peace bro...

InvisibleGnashingGnosis
Smash and Grab

Loc: In Your Face
Re: What The Fuck Are We Doing? :( [Re: Nymphaea]
    #27297961 - 05/07/21 02:51 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

:leaving:
Quote:

Nymphaea said:
....people so slowly, so slowly coming around to seeing....

Wishful thinking.

Offlinescarabaeus
Stranger

Re: What The Fuck Are We Doing? :( [Re: GnashingGnosis]
    #27297965 - 05/07/21 03:01 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

'wishful thinking', is it though?  I share your cynicism, I get it believe me. But we as a planet have been in dire straights before (if you look back -WAY back). I hate the word 'bleak'. And I don't think I am at a place where I can accept this foul word into my current vocabulary. BTW, I'm not the OP -still waiting for his response.

InvisibleAshtray161
SettledNomad
Other

Loc: Rugby, England
Re: What The Fuck Are We Doing? :( [Re: scarabaeus]
    #27297972 - 05/07/21 03:14 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

i see you comrade. I think were heading towards something better and thats why were totally engulfed by chaos right now.
its always darkest before the dawn

--------------------
:didnazithatcoming:

Offlinescarabaeus
Stranger

Re: What The Fuck Are We Doing? :( [Re: Ashtray161]
    #27297983 - 05/07/21 03:41 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

You make a good point amigo. All life IME is ebb and flow. So maybe there is help for us yet?

OfflineAsanteA
shroomery admin team
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: What The Fuck Are We Doing? :( [Re: Ashtray161]
    #27297993 - 05/07/21 03:53 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Quote:

You lack application of a crucial insight here.

We ARE the Universe, each and every one of us, in every single thing we do.

Some of us are more The Creator and some embody The Destroyer.

We must utterly destroy the old :biggestnuke: so that it can make way for the new.

The old system must DIE because its killing the earth.

People like you and I emerge to pave the way for The New Way. Adherents to The Old System will either jump ship in time or be crushed underneath it.

Quote:

fuck, donate $100 to charity today to feed a starving child in an orphanage or rescue a child from sex trafficking...just make absolutely sure those aren't no mother fuckers stealing your money under the guise of charity

A Shroomery Fundraiser is raising money right now for village water wells being built in Uganda. Your $100 could help >100 people have safe drinking water for >5 years and save lives and help communities of the worlds poorest develop. The New Dawn is happening already here on the Shroomery.

Humanity has reached the pointb that either we dance to a different drum or we genocide each other off the planet.

Each and every one of us is on a crossroads, which way we go will determine our fate and that of the world entirely.

Let's Unite against the force of oppression!

--------------------
YE OLDE CLICK-O-RAMA FEST :fairy: ASANTE'S PREPAREDNESS 101
Get 1 month's supplies in case of illness or calamity and help loved ones.
Strengthen your friendship ties - and exchange more favors and advice !

OMNICYCLION    SUPPORT TICKETS  STORE  SPONSORS/VENDORS  TREES
OMNICALCULATOR :mushroom: CULTIVATE!! :mushroom: DISCORD :mushroom: REDDIT :mushroom: FACEBOOK

please help the teachings of  The Omnicyclion  reach a wider audience
thank you for volunteering your efforts towards this mind (r)evolution

PAXG: 0x52e54ca2780894ea3f839ca0904be2c319c813e9 what's paxg?

InvisibleGnashingGnosis
Smash and Grab

Loc: In Your Face
Re: What The Fuck Are We Doing? :( [Re: scarabaeus]
    #27297994 - 05/07/21 03:55 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Everyone will be millionaire cryptocurrency miners and part-time YouTube influencers. A vitamin will be invented so we no longer have to eat or drink to survive. Robots and automation will do all the actual work. A quantum A.I. supercomputer with a godlike ubiquitous perception will steer society forward. Perpetual motion machines will solve the energy crisis. Forests will grow back along with all the animals while somehow at the same time humanity will continue to multiply. People will learn to breathe underwater.

OfflineNymphaea
Money-less Wanderer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mitten Flag
Re: What The Fuck Are We Doing? :( [Re: Asante]
    #27298413 - 05/07/21 11:37 AM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
Quote:

You lack application of a crucial insight here.

We ARE the Universe, each and every one of us, in every single thing we do.

Some of us are more The Creator and some embody The Destroyer.

We must utterly destroy the old :biggestnuke: so that it can make way for the new.

The old system must DIE because its killing the earth.

People like you and I emerge to pave the way for The New Way. Adherents to The Old System will either jump ship in time or be crushed underneath it.

Quote:

A Shroomery Fundraiser is raising money right now for village water wells being built in Uganda. Your $100 could help >100 people have safe drinking water for >5 years and save lives and help communities of the worlds poorest develop. The New Dawn is happening already here on the Shroomery.

Humanity has reached the pointb that either we dance to a different drum or we genocide each other off the planet.

Each and every one of us is on a crossroads, which way we go will determine our fate and that of the world entirely.

Let's Unite against the force of oppression!

Thanks Asante for raising money for such things.

Thanks everyone here for your responses.

I've been donating money for such things...

We are the universe but we also have ideas for what the universe could be.  We have the ability to create a world where we live in harmony with nature, becoming the best thing for life on this planet instead of the worst thing, to quote an idea from Geoff Lawton.  We are the universe and we work a certain way - destroying and healing.

To me it just makes sense that the most efficient technologies here will always be the living technologies...plants use quantum biology and are the most efficient solar panels we have. 

Mankind might always have his own ideas but at the end of the day he must be subservient to his peers and to nature for society to flow through history as a peaceful living river.  Our own ideas will always be minuscule compared to the craftmanship and detail which is the living world.

You must go your own way in a big sense but doing so can ultimately make you too alone.  7 years ago I took a deep dive into permaculture, fasting, veganism, and charity...needless to say I was extremely alone in my endeavors and looked down upon everywhere I went.  I am still looked down upon and you always will be as long and you are doing the right thing because people do not want to be reminded of what they are doing wrong. 

You must be brave but you must find others as well.  You must be willing to accept destruction but somehow not accept that we must destroy. 

We are just passing lessons on...gather knowledge, gather wisdom. Gather whatever resource you want.  Pass on a fighting chance for the next generation and help others do the same.

--------------------
:huxleyfacepalm:

Plant Trees

Offlinescarabaeus
Stranger

Re: What The Fuck Are We Doing? :( [Re: Nymphaea] * 1
    #27298895 - 05/07/21 06:10 PM (1 year, 1 month ago)

Right on friend! What you expressed in you posts is definitely in tune with my personal philosophy about such things. Never feel that you are alone; bringing a little bit of Light into the world is better than no Light being brought into this chaotic world. I wish you peace -Scarabaeus :happyheart:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order