Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
Re: Taking an Unpopular Position [Re: fireworks_god]
    #3330287 - 11/07/04 04:03 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

"You thought a reply to your post was directed at you"

I have the capacity for misunderstanding as, like everyone, I often let my brain get ahead of my eyes when reading. I don't remember the post, but if I said ill of you due to such a misunderstanding please disregard my response. As I remember I usually only disagree with about half of your opinions on the average...which is really pretty good for me. If I disagree strongly it is nothing personal.
Oh yeah,:
"The dissonance, resonance relationship is merely one produced by the mind (the same with "chaos" and "order"), with its idea of what goes well together and what does not. Metal, especially black metal, embraces the note relationships usually labeled "dissonant", and to someone who is familiar with this, it doesn't strike them as being "wrong", or out of resonance... it just is..."
Good call...

Edited by Huehuecoyotl (11/07/04 04:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Re: Taking an Unpopular Position [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #3330332 - 11/07/04 04:15 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I am a firm believer in taking responsibility for one's self. An important part of this is to take responsibility for one's own emotions. All emotions have an origin within the self. Getting angry at the actions of another does not negate this responsibility. We are in control of this mechanism and can use it to a practical end. Anger is even a useful motivator...it can be used to push one's self beyond normal physical limits as can fear. Love, hate, joy, and happiness are all self motivated and controllable. They all can have a practical use. Allowing others to decide your emotions for you is to accept the poison that they offer. I used to have a job where I had to enforce rules and regulations...I recieved verbal abuse nearly daily. I learned very quickly not to take it to heart and even formed friendships with some of those who had, in the past, given me this abuse.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Taking an Unpopular Position [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #3330472 - 11/07/04 04:52 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I am a firm believer in taking responsibility for one's self.

I am also a firm believer in you taking responsibility for me.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Re: Taking an Unpopular Position [Re: Swami]
    #3330486 - 11/07/04 04:56 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Sure thing...I'll need your account numbers and credit cards first...we have to start with getting your finances in order...

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order