Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinericyjo
I'm a teapot

Loc: -53.121600, 73.763943
Re: have you ever found yourself in a fucked up place [Re: Genius]
    #3329585 - 11/07/04 03:22 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

A bunch of us use to party underneath the bleachers at our high school.

It was a cool spot because it was on the outskirts of the high school's property and anyone that approached could be seen from a relatively good distance.

One night a bunch of us were there chillin and dosed when all of a sudden we see these flashlights off in the distance. The light beams were shaking very eratically and we soon figured out that they were being held by several cops running towards us.

The school was situated right next to a very large graveyard so we booked into it and stayed in small groups. There was about 5 cop cars driving around in this foggy graveyard looking for us with spotlights.

I distinctly remember laying low in dirt behind some bushes while their spotlights passed over us and right through the bushes. There were just enough leaves still on the shrubs to shade us. We would hold our breaths because the weather made our breath visible in the light. I don't know how but no one ever got busted after we agreed to split up and run from bush to bush to freedom... took about 2 hours! good times..

Edited by ricyjo (11/07/04 03:29 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMister Black
smokes pot

Re: have you ever found yourself in a fucked up place [Re: notapillow]
    #3329587 - 11/07/04 03:26 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

In 1998 I was driving on a freeway in dallas in a stolen chevy blazer with 1/4 lb schwag and 1 oz yayo with my homeboy and the truck broke down. No shit. We had to hike it out of there.

InvisibleSuper_Blunt
Candyman
 User Gallery

Re: have you ever found yourself in a fucked up place [Re: Mister Black]
    #3329639 - 11/07/04 04:49 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Mister Black said:
In 1998 I was driving on a freeway in dallas in a stolen chevy blazer with 1/4 lb schwag and 1 oz yayo  with my homeboy and the
truck broke down. No shit. We had to hike it out of there.

an ounce of yayo nice  :crazy2:

--------------------

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
    #3329646 - 11/07/04 05:11 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

i 8 a ten strip of acid one time.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

OfflineJackal
Well Versed In Etiquette
 User Gallery

#3329709 - 11/07/04 06:23 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

A friend and I once spent a night in a church storeroom after falling through the skylight. I still remember the Vicar's face when he unlocked the door the next morning and we just strolled right past him out of the door.  :cool:

Those were the days!  :cool:

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
Re: have you ever found yourself in a fucked up place [Re: Mister Black]
    #3329848 - 11/07/04 08:30 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

In 2001 I was driving up I 35 from Texas with a qp of yayo and 5 lbs of shwag when my rear tire blew. The kicker is we were smuggling all those drugs in my spare which caused some confusion when the police arrived.

"Why aren't you puttting on yer spare son?"

"Well officer it is flat and I wasn't aware of that when I headed out"

"Lets take a look" he says well tearing out all the shit in my trunk, ahhhhhh fuck I'm thinking, if he pulls that out of there he is going to tell it's full of something, he just beat it with his flash light and shrugged, "guess I'll call you guys a tow truck"

Offlineadamj
Superhero
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, CAN
    #3330122 - 11/07/04 10:57 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

One time I was buying weed from a dealer named Dirty Kelly. He lived in a crackhouse waaay out in the country... no other lights visible at night where he lived. We could've been murdered there and no one would've known.

He had about 20 cages filled with racoons, squirrels, birds, etc. There were about 8 people living in a house no bigger than a trailer. I'm pretty sure one of them had a gun secretly aimed at us underneath the table or something.

He had rottweilers chained up outside... a lot of them.

That place gave me the hee-bee-jee-bee's! I've been to that place a grand total of 3 times.
Hahah... one time my friends went in, just the two of them. 10 seconds later they come out with Dirty Kellys dirty ass brother. I'm just kind of wondering... wtf are they doing. Sure enough, they all hop in the van like it's nothing out of the ordinary. WHAT THE FUCK! there's a cracked out drunk bastard sitting next to me as I drive to the fucking liquor store (he agreed to get liquor for them if they drove him to the store) He went on the BIGGEST fuckin racial rant I ever heard. If you guys think rednecks in the south are bad, mother fuck you should hear this guy.

P.S. The weed was always shit. Gave me headaches... 3 times? I don't know what the fuck I was thinking. Must've been the dry season.

InvisibleCorporal Kielbasa

#3330192 - 11/07/04 03:31 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I found my self at five a.m. under a 72 cadilac waiting for the ambulance to come.

Re: have you ever found yourself in a fucked up place [Re: Adom]
    #3330200 - 11/07/04 03:34 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Adom did you go to the Tracker school?

Invisiblefunkymonk
Get's down, withthe get-down.
 User Gallery

Loc: saskatchewan
Re: have you ever found yourself in a fucked up place [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #3330543 - 11/07/04 05:12 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

A couple summers ago, me and a few friends built a 2-storey shack deep in the forest. We were out there with our heads full of acid for what seemed like a couple hours...

When we all decided to make our way back to the car (which was parked in the ditch of a rural, gravel road) there was a car pulling up. and spotlights all of a sudden. We booked it hard back into the forest running from cops, or what we thought to be cops. It was pretty traumatic with all that LSD in me.

OfflineKing4050
Stranger
    #3330551 - 11/07/04 05:14 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

One Time I got Really drunk at this party. It was like 3 in the morning and Everyone else was sleeping apparently. my freind tells me this is what happened cause i dont remember lol.

But i was sitting there and i was the only one awake. so apparently i Started drinking this kids booze and i was already drunk off my ass. (my freind saw this)

And then i dont know what happened but the next thing i know i wake up in some guys living room and he is like "what the fuck are u doing here son"

And i was like "i have no clue i was at this party and i dont know." then i just ran away lol. It was like 2 blocks away from the party too so i have no idea wtf i was doing

Re: have you ever found yourself in a fucked up place [Re: King4050]
    #3330588 - 11/07/04 05:23 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

ah man I love when weird shit happens.

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
    #3330922 - 11/07/04 07:05 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

i woke up once laying dangerously close to a really really cold fjord... (massive amounts of cheap vodka smuggled from eastern europe was involved)...

i posted about it once before - but suffice it to say, i now try to stay further away from water when i'm about to pass out...

--------------------

OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
    #3331035 - 11/07/04 07:37 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

oh hell yea man i know what you mean. I was at someones house that got raided by the police and i ended up hiding in some residential neighborhood in someones backyard and 2:00 am in the morning. To top it off when i got home i rolled in a patch of poison ivy.

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Re: have you ever found yourself in a fucked up place [Re: The_Red_Crayon]
    #3331163 - 11/07/04 08:10 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

lol it was fucked up shit
iv ran from the cops lots of times
but this time semed like fucking viet nam
it seemed like we were totaly pinned down and the pigs were closing in
we watched as they drove up and down the street at leased like 8 times
it was an all out mission through every cut and shadow in my home town :smile:

--------------------

Offlinebrowndustin
dustybuddy

#3331636 - 11/07/04 10:38 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Must have been in the summer, went up to party at a lake by my house (Oh yeah!!) and I was pretty buzzed before I got there. I don't drink much without smoking pot, so this was quite trippy. Get there, party with buddies, someone says the cops are coming.
Well, my friend just left 16g of primo bud with me. I really didn't want the cops to find it but me and a few friends totally fucking evaded them. We know that lake like the backs of our hands, but the cops had flashlights and they were swift. Not to mention, pissed off this time. Lots of grade 9's showed up and made fires, little piss ants could have destroyed our homes and lives so it's understandable.

Running, running, running, never actually had to run from a cop because I sweet talk my shit out of trouble. This time sucked. My friend dropped a 26 and I fell right on top of it on some rocks. Amazingly I was not cut at all, the cops were hot on our tail but we got outta there. Spent a while waiting for them to leave and bonded with some friends. Great time. Smoked some bud out of a beer can for the first time in my life too, felt gross but kind of fun.

Not the most exciting story, but it was pretty fucked up. Never bothered throwing any details in but you know how it goes..

--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

OfflineBubblerBoy
local

Loc: Bo, CA
    #3331671 - 11/07/04 10:48 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

i remember during the summer me and some friends went down to santa cruz and stayed at this hotel on the beach. i was staying with my friend in a room with a patio overlooking the beach, and on the beach they were having this lifeguard competition. So that night me and my friends took shrooms in the hotel room. The counselers from the lifeguarding thing were sleeping under these shades on the beach. so at about two in the morning me and my friend are tripping on the patio wathching the beach and talking. suddenly, all these guys run up the the shades and flip them, and start messing around adn wrestling with the sleeping counselers. but soon the fighting got serious and people started getting up and running around and off the beach. we saw what we thought were two guys wrestling on the ground, but then five minutes later the guy on top gets pushed off. aand this girl gets up and says 'get off me you sick fucking bastard' or somethin to that effect and runs away to her friend. so it turned out the guy had been trying to rape the girl. and then everyone left. me and my friend were just sitting there tripping and smoking bowls watching it. we wouldve gone down to help the girl, but it was late, we didnt know the area, and we were on shrooms. all in all, it was a fucked up scene to witness

--------------------
In the desert
I saw a creature, naked, bestial,
who, squatting upon the ground,
Held his heart in his hands,
And ate of it.
I said, "Is it good, friend?"
"It is bitter, bitter," he answered;
"But I like it
Because it is bitter,
And because it is my heart."

Offlinetbyte
Stranger
Re: have you ever found yourself in a fucked up place [Re: browndustin]
    #3331683 - 11/07/04 10:51 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Seatbelted in upside-down in an SUV that rolled over off the road, which was raised a couple feet from the ground, into deep snow, with a bunch of uniformed pilots outside asking if we were OK.

OfflineCrestfallen
some kindasomethin'

Re: have you ever found yourself in a fucked up place [Re: tbyte]
    #3331803 - 11/07/04 11:32 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

There have been many....
I found myself in a dumpster covered in filth as the cop car rolled by feet from me, gravel crunching under the tires...I could hear the other cops on the radio talking.

I recently found myself at IHOP at about 3 in the morning coming down from about a 4 hour trip with a friend. I remember seeing tons of little faces in the table and making a comment about it. Then a fight broke out among some crazy drunks. I was waiting for change or I would have left immediately..THe police showed up and I had to leave, both my friend and i were just too paranoid to just keep cool.

--------------------
The above statement is completely fictional and composed solely for the purpose of entertainment.

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Re: have you ever found yourself in a fucked up place [Re: tbyte]
    #3331824 - 11/07/04 11:42 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

in a tent
on an island in the sf bay
40 mile per hour winds
5 grams of mush
and the camp site across from us was fucking fighting and screaming with each other, one of the people threw a bottle at someone
fucked up shit when that spaced :smile:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale