Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineShroomNoob03
Seeker of Knowledge
Male
Loc: The Depths of My Psyche
Lady Salvia is on her way?I can?t wait
    #3275908 - 10/25/04 03:52 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Just last week I was talking to a friend of mine on the phone, trying to convince him to try his salvia again. He had taken only a single hit from his 10X a few weeks before and didn?t have a good experience. I remember him describing the experience as just ?weird?.

He had originally ordered 3 whole grams of 10X and could barely finish half of one. Of course he offered me some. I believe he sent it last Thursday so I?m not sure when to expect it (he lives more than half way across the US from me). All I know is I can?t wait until she arrives.

I?ve smoked plenty of trees and I?ll drink on occasion, but I?ve never dealt with any real hallucinogens. I would prefer to try something like Shrooms or even Acid for my first experience but I don?t think I?ll care once she gets here.

Now?on to my problem...

I don?t really know how I should prepare for the trip. Lately I?ve been in a rather plain mood, not really happy, but not sad?just ?blah?. I figured I could try looking through photo albums or beautiful pictures of nature online. I was even planning on setting up a short playlist of a few of my favorite songs (obviously because the trip is so short). I can?t imagine what else I could do. I can?t really prepare the way I would for a Shroom or LSD experience because it?s so short.

I?m just looking for some advice?

Thanks,
ShroomNoob03

--------------------
In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they would actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. They really do it. It doesn't happen as often as it should, because scientists are human and change is sometimes painful. But it happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion.

-Carl Sagan

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineShroomNoob03
Seeker of Knowledge
Male
Loc: The Depths of My Psyche
Re: Lady Salvia is on her way?I can?t wait [Re: ShroomNoob03]
    #3276006 - 10/25/04 04:18 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

+ When I think about what the experience might be like I'm not really sure what to expect. I've read plenty on the subject and I know the effects, but fathoming what might happen or what I might think about I'm unsure of.

On these few days preceding my trip, what do you guys think might be good things to think about? I don't really have a reason for taking her other than just for the experience...which I know is a bad thing. Do I want to achieve a state of ego-loss? Well, not on my first trip that's for sure (that's if I even do it right). At this point I'm trying to give you all as much info as I can. Advice would be nice!

SN03

PS: I'm a poet, and I didn't know it...I made a rhyme, everytime!!

--------------------
In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they would actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. They really do it. It doesn't happen as often as it should, because scientists are human and change is sometimes painful. But it happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion.

-Carl Sagan

Invisiblezerozero
Stranger

#3276188 - 10/25/04 05:08 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

im not sure you can prepare for a salvia experience, i heard some people need to be careful they dont fall or drop the thing they are smoking out of., remove all sharp corners from room before smoking, but seriously....

i smoke it every once in a while and its quite different each time, for me anyways. just start off hitting it small and then build your way up, the experience is generally so quick that you probably wont have time or attitude to do things that are planned out,

and as for people describing salvias effects hows this for you, last time i smoked about three bong loads out of my 24 inch glass tube( 10X) , for a few mins. i felt like i was a piece of rubber and it seemed like a giant thumb was pressing down on me, squishing me around like a piece of putty.

also different brands of salvia seem to be drastically different in potency from one to the other.
and i dont think salvia is a good example of tripping, its very different than both acid and shrooms. just relax, indulge at a slow pace, and if you dont like it, the effects will be gone soon enough, quite fast actually.

and taking a drug just for the experience of it is not a bad thing, how else could you truly know.

Edited by zerozero (10/25/04 05:09 PM)

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Lady Salvia is on her way?I can?t wait [Re: zerozero]
    #3276508 - 10/25/04 06:33 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

just let go and keep on letting go and let go of that too etc.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Invisiblekoppie
astral projectile
Male

Loc: cloud hidden
    #3278664 - 10/26/04 08:46 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I have to agree with all of the above. Just find a quiet space, take a few deep breaths, say a quick prayer if you're so inclined, and smoke it. When the universe starts stretching and twisting put away the pipe and lie back.

On the peak of the experience you'll probably not even remember reality, let alone who you are, what you've taken or anything you've read on the Shroomery.

The only practical advice I can give is do some stretching beforehand. During my first Salvia experience I tensed up so much that I had stiff muscles for three days afterwards.

Offlinethegnomeking
friendly stoner

Loc: New Jersey
Re: Lady Salvia is on her way?I can?t wait [Re: koppie]
    #3279714 - 10/26/04 01:53 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Salvia is scary, I've done it a couple of times and I don't think there's any way to be truely ready for it, I mean with shrooms it kicks in slow so you have a chance to adapt to whats going on, but with salvia everything just happens so fast and it can be pretty frightening. don't even worry about the music you'll probably be better off without it, they say it's best in a dark, quiet, comfortable setting. just make sure you have someone their to keep you from doing something stupid. I still have a gram of 5x, but I'm waiting to build my courage up before I do it again.

--------------------
1.Thou shalt not alter the consciousness of thy fellow man.
2.Thou shalt not prevent thy fellow man from altering his own consciousness.
-Timothy Leary

Offlinerecalcitrant
My Own God

Loc: Canada West
    #3281846 - 10/26/04 09:24 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I like to have someone there who will hold the bong for me so I don't have to worry about dropping it. It is so likely that I will forget everything about myself before I remember to put my bong safely to the side, that having someone there to grab it from me so I can take my hoots until I feel that cosmic drain and lay back and smile, smile, smile.

And then laugh my ass off.

And then ask, "wow, was I just laughing my ass off?"

Expect to be confused about which day dream your having is reality. Expect to be completely unconcerned with everything around you. Music, lights, people, gravity, the cherry burning through your pants; these things are not considered. Don't consider them for the pre-trip. That is, know they won't be important for the trip, and plan them out of the plan.

--------------------

We have to answer our own prayers

Offlinediddlesticks22
Skyhighatrist

Loc: UK
Re: Lady Salvia is on her way?I can?t wait [Re: recalcitrant]
    #3285957 - 10/27/04 06:12 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Salvia is pretty intense. Not for the faint hearted. With a full blown salvia experience, you don't only see things.....you actually become those things. You can have NO connection to the real world at all.

I've tried it a few times, but the most intense experience was when I smoked some while I was tripping on mushrooms.

I took one bong hit of 6x extract and it felt like I was being smeared across the room. I laid down, and breathed out.

What followed next was totally weird. I had no connection to the real world at all. I didn't know my name, I didn't know what a human was. But this didn't worry me...my state of existence just seemed right, and good.

I was existing as a red, white and black polygon-like strand of energy. I can't describe it any better than that. I was in no particular place, no particular time, I wasn't moving....I just existed. I was at total peace. Everything was me, and I was everything.

After what felt like a lifetime of existence in that state, I started to realize I was under the influence of salvia. It felt like my body was morphing back into the shape of a human, but it also felt like my mind was morphing back into a human mind....a very weird experience!!! I felt like my awareness was being forced into the limited capacity of a human mind.

The experience wasn't "fun" as such, but I certainly am glad I did it!

James

--------------------

Edited by diddlesticks22 (10/27/04 06:13 PM)

InvisibleMushie_Man
Fuck Up

#3286050 - 10/27/04 06:27 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

How many bongs/hits can you get out of 1gram? i dotn wanan speant aloada money for a few hits whihc mite not even get me far

I shud be gettin some 10x, cost ?20

--------------------
Ecstacy got me standing next to you
Getting sentimental as fuck spillin' guts to you
We just met
But I think I'm in love with you
But you're on it too
So you tell me you love me too
Wake up in the morning like "yo, what the fuck we do?"

Offlinediddlesticks22
Skyhighatrist

Re: Lady Salvia is on her way?I can?t wait [Re: Mushie_Man]
    #3286066 - 10/27/04 06:30 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

1 gram is enough for 6-8 good hits from a bong.

--------------------

InvisibleMushie_Man
Fuck Up

Re: Lady Salvia is on her way?I can?t wait [Re: diddlesticks22]
    #3286091 - 10/27/04 06:36 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

And it only take upto maybe about 2 - 3 hits for a decent experiance?

--------------------
Ecstacy got me standing next to you
Getting sentimental as fuck spillin' guts to you
We just met
But I think I'm in love with you
But you're on it too
So you tell me you love me too
Wake up in the morning like "yo, what the fuck we do?"

Offlinediddlesticks22
Skyhighatrist

#3286097 - 10/27/04 06:37 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Depends on the strengh of the extract - At 15x and 20x(rare) you may only need one hit.

3 hits of 6x gives me a full blown experience.

Don't forget that different people need different amounts.

--------------------

Edited by diddlesticks22 (10/27/04 06:38 PM)

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
    #4259761 - 06/05/05 12:05 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Mushie_Man said:
And it only take upto maybe about 2 - 3 hits for a decent experiance?

If one is able to do one hit, after taking a hit salvia.. the salvia did not kick in.. :smile: by a new bong! :P j\k

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

OfflineLiveByFreedom
Catalyst
 User Gallery

Loc: Mountains
Re: Lady Salvia is on her way?I can?t wait [Re: Gomp]
    #4259879 - 06/05/05 12:44 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Lol, why did ya bring this thread (of all threads) back to life?

--------------------
"Everything is not as it seems." Eye

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract