Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: MBTI Personality Test [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #3191100 -

Desiree said:
Frog said:
Extroverted (E) 75% Introverted (I) 25%
Sensing (S) 54.55% Intuitive (N) 45.45%
Thinking (T) 60% Feeling (F) 40%
Judging (J) 52.38% Perceiving (P) 47.62%


Your type is: ESTJ

ESTJ - "Administrator". Much in touch with the external environment. Very responsible. Pillar of strength. 8.7% of total population. 

:grin:




Yay!
Mine is ESTJ as well. :smile:

Extroverted (E) 66.67% Introverted (I) 25%
Sensing (S) 72.22% Intuitive (N) 45.45%
Thinking (T) 69.44% Feeling (F) 40%
Judging (J) 56.41% Perceiving (P) 47.62%



I'm finally part of a minority.  :grin:


--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MBTI Personality Test [Re: Frog]
    #3191387 -

Mine ended up ENFP, which is what I've consistently gotten every time I've taken these tests over the years.  The description fits me pretty well, but I would consider myself more of an introvert according to the definitions in Frog's other thread.  I think it's 'cause I'm a weird kind of introvert in that I need to be around people and be where the action is, but I don't want to be the one causing all the commotion (that's why I take Frog :grin:) 

Most of the test questions focused on whether you want to hang out in a small group or around a lot of people, so I don't know how accurate that is for me.  I'll talk to damn near anyone, but only if they talk to me first.  I can go to a bar & sit there watching a whole football game and not talk to anyone the whole time, but there still has to be people around to entertain me.  I'm one of those "people watcher" types sitting off to the side checking everything out.

Frog, you know me better than anyone else does - anything to add here?


--------------------
I'm just see-through faded, super jaded, and out of my mind. - R.I.P. Layne

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MBTI Personality Test [Re: April]
    #3192418 -

Introverted (I) 59.38% Extroverted (E) 40.63%
Intuitive (N) 67.65% Sensing (S) 32.35%
Thinking (T) 63.16% Feeling (F) 36.84%
Perceiving (P) 58.82% Judging (J) 41.18%

Your type is: INTP

That's me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MBTI Personality Test [Re: Phred]
    #3192634 -

It's certainly a lot closer than any astrology-based analysis I've ever received (and yes I've had my chart done in full detail by a professional astrologer).

I think what some people misunderstand about the MBTI is that's it's not some mystical magical system like astrology. It's simply a classification system like classifying genera, that can be tested with the scientific method. It categorizes based on four types of dichotic thinking patterns in individuals and then further observes what type of behavior those thinking patterns are likely to result in. Some people would like to dismiss its usefulness, but that would be like dismissing the classification of animals and their behavior.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MBTI Personality Test [Re: Renegade8]
    #3193904 -

Renegade420 said:
Mine ended up ENFP, which is what I've consistently gotten every time I've taken these tests over the years.  The description fits me pretty well, but I would consider myself more of an introvert according to the definitions in Frog's other thread.  I think it's 'cause I'm a weird kind of introvert in that I need to be around people and be where the action is, but I don't want to be the one causing all the commotion (that's why I take Frog :grin:) 



Because I'm the one causing all the commotion.  :grin:

Quote:
Most of the test questions focused on whether you want to hang out in a small group or around a lot of people, so I don't know how accurate that is for me.



It's not so much about whether you like to hang out in a small group or around a lot of people, but whether you feel energized when hanging out with a lot of people, or enervated. 

Quote:
  I'll talk to damn near anyone, but only if they talk to me first.  I can go to a bar & sit there watching a whole football game and not talk to anyone the whole time, but there still has to be people around to entertain me.  I'm one of those "people watcher" types sitting off to the side checking everything out.

Frog, you know me better than anyone else does - anything to add here?



You're definitely an introvert.  I remember the time I was in the apartment you had just moved into, and you were about to leave and go to some fast food place to get something to eat, but as you had your hand on the door knob, you heard the neighbor across the hall opening his door either to leave or return.

You waited until he was gone, or whatever, and I was like "Hey, great, let's meet the new neighbor", and you were like, "Fuck that, I don't want to meet no new fucking neighbors." 

I think you're an introvert.  Yes, you like being around where people are, but only because you like the entertainment.  You're fine as long as you're left alone.  You mostly don't like being around people because they annoy you and piss you off.  :grin:


--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MBTI Personality Test [Re: Frog]
    #3194425 -

Being introverted isn't the same thing as being annoyed by people.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MBTI Personality Test [Re: Stinky]
    #3194435 -

I think she meant that as a personal statment towards him. Not towards introverted people in general.


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MBTI Personality Test [Re: April]
    #3194770 -

"Extroverted (E) 62.5% Introverted (I) 37.5%
Intuitive (N) 53.85% Sensing (S) 46.15%
Thinking (T) 52.78% Feeling (F) 47.22%
Perceiving (P) 56.25% Judging (J) 43.75%


Your type is: ENTP

ENTP - "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.


great test april!


--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MBTI Personality Test [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #3196587 -

After re-reading, I see that I was wrong.  Nevermind what I said before. :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MBTI Personality Test [Re: April]
    #3196655 -

(increments the INTP, programmer counters by 1)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MBTI Personality Test [Re: huxmush]
    #3198770 -

ntroverted (I) 61.29% Extroverted (E) 38.71%
Intuitive (N) 68.57% Sensing (S) 31.43%
Feeling (F) 61.76% Thinking (T) 38.24%
Perceiving (P) 66.67% Judging (J) 33.33%

INFP - "Questor". High capacity for caring. Emotional face to the world. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 4.4% of total population.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MBTI Personality Test [Re: schmektron]
    #3198936 -

INTP


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MBTI Personality Test [Re: Dreamer987]
    #3199055 -

Here's a question for everyone:

Why do you think there is such a disparity in the general population between those who use Senses for information gathering, and those who use iNtuition? Why are nearly 85% of the general population Sensors?

Is one method "better" than the other?

Is one more "natural" for humans to use?


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MBTI Personality Test [Re: trendal]
    #3200162 -

Neither one is better nor is one more 'natural'. What's 'natural' is that we have a diversity in our methods of classifying human behaviour. These are not absolute values a person is born into, rather just an observation and label applied to one's subconsciously manifested personality.

I know it's not an exciting answer, but it's my truth :smile:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: MBTI Personality Test [Re: deff]
    #3227028 -

I've seen so many INTP in here, and I done the test and came out with something totally different:

ENTJ

The description matches well with my personality.  :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Dalai Lama's Personality Test
( 1 2 3 all )
Frog 8,568 49 01/23/04 05:57 PM
by Serene
* carl jung personality test spud 1,084 5 11/24/02 09:31 PM
by Murex
* Personality types and affinity for shrooms
( 1 2 all )
mariasabina 4,814 20 01/21/02 10:20 AM
by MarkostheGnostic
* Extrovert or Introvert?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Frog 6,554 73 01/25/13 10:11 AM
by Ferdinando
* MBTI type?
( 1 2 3 all )
Psychoactive1984 2,979 43 11/25/12 09:50 PM
by The Phleg
* Shrooms...more of a mind fuck for the introvert? stoner2002 4,029 5 11/16/03 08:35 PM
by trendal
* Personalities Reflected In Appearance?
( 1 2 all )
fireworks_godS 2,359 31 04/02/03 12:34 PM
by Anonymous
* Enneagram - system of personality type... upupup 1,476 10 12/09/02 09:12 PM
by 3eyedgod

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
5,109 topic views. 3 members, 7 guests and 94 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 17 queries.