Home | Community | Message Board

Phytoextractum
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous

kerry speaks!
    #3200293 - 09/30/04 04:18 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

some gems from the "lesser of two evils":

"The technology is already available to monitor all electronic money transfers. We need the will to make sure it is put in place."

- kerry

"I believe life does begin at conception."

-kerry

"I'm pretty tough on Castro, because I think he's running one of the last vestiges of a Stalinist secret police government in the world... And I voted for the Helms-Burton legislation to be tough on companies that deal with him."

-kerry

"Umm OOPSIE He voted AGAINST this legislation. You think maybe Cuba is one of JFK's Supporters???? Caught in yet another little fib while pandering for votes...."

"Being responsible about the environment is not some goo-goo, do-gooder, silly notion that you embrace once a year on Earth Day," railed Kerry to a Florida crowd. "It's important to life itself."

- kerry

"Interesting statement coming from JFK, since he & his mega-rich wife own a gas guzzling private jet, an energy-eating power yacht, owns five mansions that consume thousands of gallons of oil to heat and cool - and keep a fleet of SUVs running night-and-day outside their Beacon Hill mansion."

?I?m an internationalist. ?I?d like to see our troops dispersed through the world only at the directive of the United Nations.?

-kerry

"I am saddened by the fact that Vietnam has yet again been inserted into the [1992 presidential] campaign, and that it has been inserted in what I feel to be the worst possible way...We do not need to divide America over who served and how.

-kerry

"If Saddam Hussein is unwilling to bend to the international community's already existing order, then he will have invited enforcement, even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act."

-kerry

"My argument is that marriage is a union between men and women as defined through centuries. End of argument. Period."

-kerry

"I committed the same kinds of atrocities as thousands of others in that I shot in free fire zones, used harassment and interdiction fire, joined in search and destroy missions, and burned villages."

-kerry

"While in command of Swift Boat 44, Kerry and crew operated without prudence in a Free Fire Zone, carelessly firing at targets of opportunity racking up a number of enemy kills and some civilians. His body count included-- a woman, her baby, a 12 year-old boy, an elderly man and several South Vietnamese soldiers."

many more good ones here:

http://www.kerryquotes.com/

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
Re: kerry speaks! [Re: ]
    #3200343 - 09/30/04 04:31 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

a flip ah flop, ah flippity flop flop. Everyone can do the flippity flop happy dance!!!

Learn how here: HAPPY DANCE!!

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Political Discussion