Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

Loc: In the middle of the nort...
Re: An Honest Debate Between Bush and Kerry [Re: JesusChrist]
    #3197638 - 09/29/04 09:20 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Who in the hell does he think he will be dealing with?

Well he doesn't know, neither do you, that is up to the Iraqi people to decide in January in the elections that WILL be held....

Quote:

Telling the Australians that siding with the U.S. is the wrong thing to do? That is slamming-my-head-against-the-wall fucking stupid.

Source please.

Quote:

What about his cunt wife suggesting that the Democrats should fear the "October Surprise" of capturing Osama Bin Laden? What does that tell you when the last thing they want is to see our #1 enemy brought to Justice. Who's side are they fucking on?

I think, and I may be wrong, but I think she's suggesting that the Bin Ladin may already be in captivity and sprung at the last moment in order to give Bush secure victory (although it doesn't look like he'll need anything, sadly)

Quote:

They want bad news out of Iraq and Afganistan. The want to undercut our allies who have stuck with us in these difficult times. They want to undermine the legitimacy of the government in Iraq that we support. They want Osama to be free, at least for now.

I don't know who "they" is, all I want is for our leaders to be truthful in their analysis. Bush recently called the latest NIE (national intelligence estimate), the one in which the three possible scenarios for Iraq, a "guess". A fucking GUESS, this is intelligence, and he's calling it a guess. Yes, he did retract the "guess" comment, but damn, its like he gets intelligence that says its smells like shit, tastes like shit, looks like shit, but then gets in front of the US people and say "Well, some people say its shit, but I don't think it is, it looks a little like guacomole"

Source to Bush's GUESS comment

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order