Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno
    #3035596 - 08/22/04 07:06 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Crazy ass dream. Fucking scared me. [Re: ]
    #3036209 - 08/22/04 12:20 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

that is weird - I have had a couple dreams where it seemed like I was on weird drugs man and those are the strangest ever because first of all you're drugged up and second of all its a fuckin dream!

your mind combining those two can make it a highly intense and highly WEIRD experience.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
    #3036905 - 08/22/04 05:12 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

That whole story is fucked up

--------------------

OfflineMad_Buhdda_Abuser
    #3037491 - 08/22/04 07:47 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

U think thats tuff??? I had a dream where a lion was chasing my little brother and wanted to kill him, ( im Very protective) i ended up stabbing him in the head, never saw it die though. Then another time scariest one we were fishing and this dream was a good one with my family there and everything, all of a sudden my bro falls in. I think nothing of it knowing he can swim but go in and grab him. As i do this we get pulled down so swiftly by some sort of force, holding on to my dear brother and knowing i was going to have to save him one way or another. I wasnt scared when we were getting pulled down because i was suprisingly focused on saving him and swimming back up. I woke up when we hit the bottom, but i have to say that would be a scary ass experience if it were real life. Another trippy dream was 2 weeks ago right after my ACL knee surgery, ive been on morphine and anestetic so weird thing are happening. I fall asleep for a nap and find myself reading a book that I was creating. Ive had many dream life this trippy as hell. Fun none the less, the worst dream ofcourse are the ones where i dont know what is going on. Lately ive been contemplating on a certain issue facing my life and i have dream about this that are almost like a series of small short clips, this makes for an extremely resltless sleep.

I think there should be a trippy dream or dream forum, would be cool hahahahahah pEACe amigos

MBA

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #3037673 - 08/22/04 08:40 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

wow, that's intense. from my subjective perspective it appears you played victim with some fear-based entity(s).. they say lucid dreams and nightmares or night terrors take place on the same level but different frenquencies of consciousness - the 5th dimension. here there are two forces, those of light and those of darkness, and you guessed it, the 'lights' nourish love and express creativity, and the 'darks' feed on fear and insecurities.. the lights like to heal while the darks like to cause harm.

technically, the "darks" are there for learning and evolution purposes, the idea is to transcend them and the behaviour/thinking that attracts them. Unless of course, you want to become one of them. The best way to is to confront them with love and not with fear, by being fearful you give them control. Proclaim your sovereignty.

negative astral entities do exist and they do feed and thrive on the fears and insecurities and control over the thoughts of beings in denser dimensions. there is only one way to neutralize them and that is with full consciousness in love and light. perhaps they represent a latent fear hidden deep within your subconscious, find its origin, understand where it comes from, make peace, transcend and face it with love.

next time just fly.. and if you can't.. then run as fast and jump as high as you can.. be free!!!!!!!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order