Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I found a drug chat from some shroomery chatroom from 2003 on neocities * 1
    #29691530 -



--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I found a drug chat from some shroomery chatroom from 2003 on neocities [Re: gopher]
    #29691532 -

why there can't be something like this also now...


--------------------
Trip reports:
My first two trips: spontaneous yoga while tripping


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I found a drug chat from some shroomery chatroom from 2003 on neocities [Re: blacksarcophagus]
    #29691552 -

Oh I just noticed its irc, there probably is one but its probably dead


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I found a drug chat from some shroomery chatroom from 2003 on neocities [Re: gopher]
    #29691882 -

That's from the IRC server when the shroomery ran its own.  It's long gone.


--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I found a drug chat from some shroomery chatroom from 2003 on neocities [Re: gopher]
    #29692172 -

I was down at the old school and found a web chat.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* guys we should all make a neocities!!! gopher 93 2 02/24/26 11:12 AM
by CHeifM4sterDiezL
* Is there an old school web chat? blacksarcophagus 144 15 10/08/26 06:29 PM
by GenesisCorrupted
* 1940-2003: In Memoriam MOM
( 1 2 3 all )
AsanteM 6,849 48 07/04/25 09:07 AM
by Asante
* SUPPORT THE SHROOMERY!
( 1 2 all )
theshiftingwalls 4,447 32 11/29/03 06:28 PM
by Baby_Hitler
* when did #shroomery go invite only and how do i get in? ShrewDigsby 1,066 5 11/25/03 06:32 PM
by Hugh_Jass
* Thread Killers - Shroomerys Most Lethal
( 1 2 3 4 ... 2838 2839 )
druqs 470,778 56,768 10/09/26 04:11 PM
by Headies
* Shroomery Pics Volume 1
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
Ripple 37,220 218 03/01/05 06:55 PM
by blissedout
* Shroomery and UFO's. I would like to know who's seen what
( 1 2 3 all )
Penroc3 1,138 52 10/09/26 04:21 PM
by Toe_Jam

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
89 topic views. 2 members, 22 guests and 157 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.