Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 2790 | 2791 | 2792 | 2793 | 2794 | 2795 | 2796 | 2797 | 2798 | 2799 | 2800 | 2801 | 2802 | 2803 | 2804 | 2805 | 2806 | 2807 | 2808 | 2809 | 2810 | | Last >
Re: Thread Killers 380p Full Length [Re: Headies]
    #29681897 -

I was on better shit when I took the crack. That’s why I never got addicted. The realization just hit me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers 380p Full Length [Re: Headies]
    #29681898 -

I liked my hoots around the size of a quarter.. can't tell me you can't feel those. It's short lived but pretty good. I pretty much only don't use coca products anymore because I will feel the need to drink if I do and I'm a shitty drunk.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers 380p Full Length [Re: Headies]
    #29681899 -

I never got to smoke crack,  I missed out before becoming sober.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers 380p Full Length [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29681901 -

Don’t romanticize none of it, neither of you two.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers 380p Full Length [Re: Headies]
    #29681903 -

Heroin was awesome 👌


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers 380p Full Length [Re: Headies]
    #29681905 -

The smell and taste is pretty good too..fuck I do romanticize it Headies.

My friends would scold the shit out me if I went back to it though.. my last crack hoot was in the bathroom at the soup kitchen 5 years ago. I smoked meth that day too and ended up in the hospital after an incident at the liquor store. My alcohol free date, meth free date and crack free date are all the same. :facepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers 380p Full Length [Re: Mystikal]
    #29681908 -

You guys gotta stay off the shit. You’ll lose your homes and go to jail.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers 380p Full Length [Re: Headies]
    #29681912 -

I miss jail.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers 380p Full Length [Re: Mystikal]
    #29681924 -

No you don’t

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers 380p Full Length [Re: Mystikal]
    #29681927 -

Romanticize it Mystikal do it!!


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers 380p Full Length [Re: JonBongGroovy] * 1
    #29681932 -

Probably just stick to what works..mushrooms and weed are part of my sober lifestyle.

:wellitried:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers 380p Full Length [Re: Mystikal]
    #29681936 -

That's for the better but drugs were fun even though it was a always a problem for me. Sobriety is better.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers 380p Full Length [Re: Mystikal]
    #29681938 -

They can get you to the same place.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers 380p Full Length [Re: Headies]
    #29681944 -

🎶 🎵 come tomorrow I'll be on my way back home 🎶 🎵



--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers 380p Full Length [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29681952 -

You were tempted to smoke that weed on Facebook.

Edited by Headies (09/30/26 02:35 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers 380p Full Length [Re: Headies]
    #29681953 -

I found it amusing. If I broke my sobriety it would be with LSD.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers 380p Full Length [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29681956 -

You wanted to test the waters.


LSD could be cataclysmic to you.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers 380p Full Length [Re: Headies]
    #29681958 -

Billie Jean can't save me now


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers 380p Full Length [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29681960 -

Well it's my bedtime 🌙 😴 talk to all tomorrow.  :goodnight:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thread Killers 380p Full Length [Re: JonBongGroovy]
    #29681968 -

The weed with brilliant orange hairs.

My new weed looks intricate, not chewed up broccoli.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 2790 | 2791 | 2792 | 2793 | 2794 | 2795 | 2796 | 2797 | 2798 | 2799 | 2800 | 2801 | 2802 | 2803 | 2804 | 2805 | 2806 | 2807 | 2808 | 2809 | 2810 | | Last >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* If farts actually were a distinctive green colored gas...
( 1 2 3 all )
Patlal 2,573 46 04/08/26 03:18 PM
by Cannabischarlie
* Anybody here have a 3d printer? (or laser engraver, or other modern artsy-fartsy doohickey)
( 1 2 all )
Baby_Hitler 330 27 09/19/20 03:34 PM
by Baby_Hitler
* Mephisto and Kevin. License_to_Chill 1,012 10 02/25/06 10:22 PM
by License_to_Chill
* z
( 1 2 3 all )
Almond Flour 2,207 52 04/02/15 02:31 AM
by Shiithead
* 30mW laser - $25. 100mW laser only $33. WTF? Rip off?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
RobMarley420 5,513 88 03/25/10 10:43 AM
by RobMarley420
* Kevin Cosgroves Last Phone Call
( 1 2 3 4 all )
xanderofpella 5,483 70 03/04/12 04:08 AM
by xanderofpella
* .
( 1 2 3 all )
AnonymousRabbit 1,951 41 10/15/11 12:33 AM
by realfuzzhead
* A guy named Kevin and his "friend". DungeonMaster 1,062 17 04/26/11 07:58 PM
by guywiththegun

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
471,344 topic views. 5 members, 427 guests and 111 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.079 seconds spending 0.041 seconds on 16 queries.