Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Slidewich Tek: An agar plate that's also a microscope slide [Re: shroom_fae]
    #29678987 -

Would love to see some pics!


--------------------


.~`  ๐”… ๐”ž ๐”ค ๐”ข ๐”ฉ  ๐Ÿฅฏ  ๐”… ๐”ฆ ๐”ฑ ๐”ข ๐”ฐ  `~.
:salute: CAKE WARS III HAPPENING NOW :salute:

๐Ÿงช Castellani Preservation | ๐Ÿ”ฌ The Slidewich | โ˜ ๏ธ Touchless skull sterilizer | ๐Ÿ“ธ Agar plate scanner


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slidewich Tek: An agar plate that's also a microscope slide [Re: Rasmodius] * 1
    #29680393 -

The individual strips of baking sheet sandwiched together did not bond properly and sort of just fell apart. I have a sheet of 1/4 in silicone coming this week I will test with and add photos, hopefully my larger clover slips will also be here soon too!


--------------------
Read the guide, read it again, understand the guide, then start the hobby.

I have no idea what I am doing, but I'm having fun doing it!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slidewich Tek: An agar plate that's also a microscope slide [Re: shroom_fae]
    #29680449 -



Nice! I've got this polyproyline plate, also 1/4 inch to, to try something similar. Should be PC safe.


--------------------


.~`  ๐”… ๐”ž ๐”ค ๐”ข ๐”ฉ  ๐Ÿฅฏ  ๐”… ๐”ฆ ๐”ฑ ๐”ข ๐”ฐ  `~.
:salute: CAKE WARS III HAPPENING NOW :salute:

๐Ÿงช Castellani Preservation | ๐Ÿ”ฌ The Slidewich | โ˜ ๏ธ Touchless skull sterilizer | ๐Ÿ“ธ Agar plate scanner


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Slidewich Tek: An agar plate that's also a microscope slide [Re: Rasmodius]
    #29680502 -

Oh neat if you already have a 1/4in on hand here is the version of the large cutter for that thickness. Let me know how it goes and I will share my results when my silicone gets here!
1/4in. large slide gasket


--------------------
Read the guide, read it again, understand the guide, then start the hobby.

I have no idea what I am doing, but I'm having fun doing it!

Edited by shroom_fae (09/28/26 01:02 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Re: mold in agar plate Anonymous 14,256 3 12/04/99 12:35 AM
by Anonymous
* Whats with my agar plates? Frankenstein 9,625 8 09/08/22 03:46 PM
by schpat
* How many mycelium syringes from one agar plate? BBShrizz 5,514 3 05/10/01 02:10 AM
by ISaToriBluEI
* Automated agar plate scanner Rasmodius 165 17 09/28/26 12:46 PM
by langten69
* Re: agar plate question Psilowarrior 2,823 2 12/10/99 02:09 PM
by rebelmoon
* What to do with a bunch of half colonized agar plates? scatmanrav 3,849 5 01/26/20 01:00 PM
by A.k.a
* Freezing agar plates no-tone 2,957 3 04/02/04 04:49 PM
by John
* Spore Syringe on Agar plates Heruuka 3,251 2 09/16/02 06:31 AM
by Anno

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
290 topic views. 15 members, 89 guests and 115 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.