Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Tripping without cannabis?
    #29676400 -

For the past three years that I’ve made it into the mushroom headspace, I have used cannabis along with it during the come up.
Not a lot as I am a light user overall and keep my tolerance low, just a few puffs from a pocket sized dry herb vape is enough to give me what I need.

Last night for the first time I went in without smoking. 1.16-1.2 g of Zapotecorum.
I gotta say the OEV/CEV were nowhere near close to the intensity of my last trip at 1q of the same zaps.
Last time the ghostly geometry was shifting on the shower walls and the aether of the universe was gently dancing in the upper reaches of my room.
The bright multicolor laser like grid when I closed my eyes was all encompassing to the sound of high pitched frequency and music.

This time, the visuals barely scratched the surface.
Although the clouds were going fucking nuts haha

I’ve heard people say that they don’t mix the two because cannabis can seriously potentate the effects or even that they dull the visuals.

I can always eat more, but, just curious as to what your guys experiences are?


--------------------
For it is only Darkness that crafts one to thrive in the Light. As illumination of the soul, its brilliance unmatched.
               
                    🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕
  :sporedrop:Gymnopilus subspectibilis grow log:sporedrop:             
•89g fresh subspectibilis tea•
•Rapéh Crafters•
• Gift yourself a healthy dose of Self banning•

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping without cannabis? [Re: Soloist] * 1
    #29676455 -

I find it a good idea to always have cannabis around during a trip. It helps bring a sense of security when under high stress. Very important. :cheers:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping without cannabis? [Re: Aloe52]
    #29676465 -

Last week, 4 hours into a 3.6g trip I smoked a big fat joint. Fucked it all to hell, thought I gave myself schizophrenia for a second, recovered, but then got scared of a stack of books and turned the lights off to appease the scary books. Good times.

:dawerp:


--------------------
"Which of you to gain me, tell, will risk uncertain pains of hell?
I will not forgive you if you will not take the chance"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping without cannabis? [Re: Soloist] * 3
    #29676625 -

i am finding that tripping without weed in my system is far less anxious. up until recently i had always tripped with weed, but now i see starkly the difference it makes without. much cleaner feeling. oftentimes i would find that smoking would bring on panic or a comedown rather than potentiate anything positive.

the low key anxiety from tripping with thc in my system is what was holding me back from attempting larger doses. now i feel like its a whole new drug to explore again. weed is a false friend, at least from my point of view

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping without cannabis? [Re: Belome]
    #29677548 -

islandsss said:
Last week, 4 hours into a 3.6g trip I smoked a big fat joint. Fucked it all to hell, thought I gave myself schizophrenia for a second, recovered, but then got scared of a stack of books and turned the lights off to appease the scary books. Good times.

:dawerp:



How did it fuck it? Did it affect the quality of visuals as well?


Belome said:
i am finding that tripping without weed in my system is far less anxious. up until recently i had always tripped with weed, but now i see starkly the difference it makes without. much cleaner feeling. oftentimes i would find that smoking would bring on panic or a comedown rather than potentiate anything positive.

the low key anxiety from tripping with thc in my system is what was holding me back from attempting larger doses. now i feel like its a whole new drug to explore again. weed is a false friend, at least from my point of view



Can I ask what you mean by cleaner? Also curious what your relationship was with cannabis, volume wise.
I hear you on the false friend thing. Although in my experience that is dose dependent and can be mitigated if one can find the proper context.
To much to often definitely makes it real easy to lead into a mental/emotional dependency.

Tbh I actually read something you posted the other day and that’s kinda what put the bug in my ear about not consuming while I tripped.
After a week of daily use I was getting a bit run down of it.

Edited by Soloist (09/24/26 06:00 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping without cannabis? [Re: Soloist]
    #29677578 -

apart from occasionally taking one or a few months off, every day for the past 22 years. full blown dependency as it allowed me to escape my real problems during a terrible time in my life and continued far past the point it was helpful to me. i don't want to repeat myself too much in every thread in TPE, there's more detail in this thread.

by 'cleaner' i mean less foggy, less creepy, not as much subtle sense of dread.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping without cannabis? [Re: Soloist] * 1
    #29677750 -

It gave me nice visuals in the beginning, yes, which was cool and made me laugh uncontrollably. But as time went on it also made me get stuck in increasingly confusing, paranoid loops about "reality". It gave me a headache and I had to hang my head forward as the intensity and speed of my random, bizarre thoughts was slamming the shit out of me.

:wellitried:


--------------------
"Which of you to gain me, tell, will risk uncertain pains of hell?
I will not forgive you if you will not take the chance"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tripping without cannabis? [Re: islandsss] * 1
    #29677766 -

oh yes. weed is already incredibly good at filling your mind with a miasma of junk thoughts. combined with shrooms it goes into overdrive.

a couple years ago i found this chart that showed the risks involved with mixing various drugs with others, colour coded according to risk to health. the intersection of weed and shrooms was orange for high potential for panic attacks. at the time i thought that was a bit harsh of whoever put the graph together, but now i'm coming around to their point of view

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* acid trip compared to mushroom trip
( 1 2 all )
LTBOOMER 11,516 35 07/29/03 05:03 PM
by cannabis_sativa
* Tripping Solo?
( 1 2 3 all )
Bigwelby 17,772 48 05/14/24 09:52 AM
by CHUCK.HNTR
* question about tripping two days in a row cannabis_sativa 916 3 07/03/03 12:50 PM
by Jackal
* Bad Trips. I need info
( 1 2 all )
Trip_Out_7 18,394 23 12/30/22 02:31 PM
by TerdleMountain
* What is a F@&#ING Sweeeeeeeetttttttt Trip?!?!?!?! Trip_Out_7 11,264 14 07/12/22 08:06 AM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Can pot COOKIES increase a shroom trip?
( 1 2 3 all )
Trip_Out_7 20,947 42 10/11/23 02:53 PM
by Neurotech
* Trip Level? optikal_trip 6,332 10 01/04/22 08:26 AM
by candyman345
* Is it posible to trip on shrooms w/out smoking pot
( 1 2 all )
Cosmic_Monkey 19,467 27 05/30/20 04:01 AM
by LogicaL Chaos

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
166 topic views. 1 members, 14 guests and 54 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.