Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: P.cubensis bottle Tek [Re: Huskies]
    #29673980 -

Huskies said:
Nice! I would maybe clone and print the fruit with the pointier hat in the 4th picture! Have you tested them out yet for potency? Was this also your first grow?

Since this is a landrace from El Salvador, get a lot of prints, and also try going from spores again. People like me would definitely be interested in trading since I like to collect wild varieties. Which region in El Salvador did you get it from?

When you clone something, you are cloning its potency. Hopefully the wild fruit you got was great.

If not, I would recommend against keeping growing stuff that is only ok or maybe even lower potency, restart from spores (pointy one in pic 4!) , and see if you get some better clone specimens for the next one.



Yes, it was my first grow.I wasted a lot of a time using dirty spores and homemade spore seals it was until I switched to agar I had success.

I haven't got a spore seal from them yet but I have a lot of spore seals from wild specimens. I have lots of agar agar plates with the landrace, I like to work with agar.

They are from a place called Tepezontes.

Edited by truenofungi (09/20/26 02:01 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: P.cubensis bottle Tek [Re: truenofungi]
    #29675619 -





I left this one to grow on purpose.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: P.cubensis bottle Tek [Re: truenofungi]
    #29675628 -

In my thread of the dubjug, Beef commented how bottles/jugs may take up too much space if you want to do multiple of them

My question to you is: do you have multiple bottle Fruiting Chambers or just the one?

P.S. that fruit is awesome!

Edited by langten69 (09/22/26 06:48 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: P.cubensis bottle Tek [Re: langten69]
    #29676078 -

langten69 said:
In my thread of the dubjug, Beef commented how bottles/jugs may take up too much space if you want to do multiple of them

My question to you is: do you have multiple bottle Fruiting Chambers or just the one?

P.S. that fruit is awesome!




I don't use a fruiting chamber like a shotgun if that's what you mean.

My current setup it's three bottles
and three shoeboxes.


Edited by truenofungi (09/23/26 08:56 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: P.cubensis bottle Tek [Re: truenofungi] * 1
    #29676119 -

You should try using a sterilized qtip, grab a bit of a spore print from your wild samples, and put those in agar instead of syringes, get clean growth , and grow that.

All your wild samples are from tepezontes region?


--------------------
I call them Huskies cause they Mush!


The Official Wild Cubensis Thread
Instant Pot Agar
Gnocchi Water Agar
Let's Talk Cowtek

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: P.cubensis bottle Tek [Re: Huskies]
    #29676177 -

Huskies said:
You should try using a sterilized qtip, grab a bit of a spore print from your wild samples, and put those in agar instead of syringes, get clean growth , and grow that.

All your wild samples are from tepezontes region?



Might try it.
Yes they are all from Tepezontes, I have an agar plate with "Iceberg" genetics but it was contaminated, tried the sandwich method to save it and it already grew some stuff I'm just lazy to transfer it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: P.cubensis bottle Tek [Re: truenofungi]
    #29676422 -

truenofungi said:
I don't use a fruiting chamber like a shotgun if that's what you mean.

My current setup it's three bottles
and three shoeboxes.





The bottles and shoeboxes themselves are the fruiting chambers... and good work on your grow:thumbup:

Edited by langten69 (09/23/26 03:50 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: P.cubensis bottle Tek [Re: langten69] * 1
    #29677088 -



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: P.cubensis bottle Tek [Re: truenofungi] * 4
    #29679505 -



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Water bottle TEK (liquid myc) DrJoseph 3,838 6 10/22/01 01:56 PM
by DrJoseph
* Beer bottle tek?!?!
( 1 2 all )
Yarry 5,208 34 01/14/04 05:55 AM
by ragadinks
* invitro tek for those of you interested
( 1 2 all )
IDontGrow 35,173 29 04/12/15 08:34 AM
by handicappergeneral
* Invitro Bulk Tek Version 1.2 ShroomZilla007 20,270 12 05/15/23 04:54 AM
by Stromrider
* Anyone ever grow in a two liter bottle? 1st_timer 4,599 3 05/20/02 10:50 AM
by rain_angel
* simple cubensis growing technique PANICNOT 2,939 3 04/05/03 01:41 PM
by PANICNOT
* PF TEK question about Sterilization Jesus_v2 1,488 9 07/19/03 02:45 PM
by george castanza
* Tek Advice VisionaryRacer 1,764 3 05/24/02 06:15 AM
by Roadkill

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
538 topic views. 9 members, 97 guests and 128 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 15 queries.