Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
My journey through Traditional Chinese Medicine
    #29674334 -

I've been practicing Tao and Internal Martial Arts since 1993.  I was 16 YO when I started.

Ma Huang is the first Herb found in my Single Herbs Book.  It's fun to read that Book.  It's actually addictive to study Medicine!

I am memorizing this Reference Book on Acupuncture.  I have some Books which are more complex and go into more detail and cover General Theory of The Medicine.  It is actually addictive to Study Medicine.  Traditional Chinese Medicine!

I can't learn Pulse Diagnosis from Books and YouTube. 

My Mother has Type 2 Diabetes Complications with red, swollen, painful, spastic lower legs that develop sores. 
My Sister has Fibromyalgia.

I grew up in Hollywood and live in Seattle.  I am checking out schools.  I used to blow glass.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Fibromyalgia and Chronic Pain unbeliever 3,164 16 10/19/08 09:33 PM
by Leanbean
* fibromyalgia & chronic fatigue syndrome Doe Eyed 1,023 5 10/05/09 03:36 PM
by Band of Gypsys
* Herbal Medicine and Natural Remedies
( 1 2 3 all )
UnenlightenedOne 7,236 42 03/07/05 08:57 PM
by UnenlightenedOne
* modern medicine makes me lol....
( 1 2 3 all )
SneezingPenis 3,315 42 07/26/08 11:40 PM
by NiamhNyx
* Fibromyalgia therapy i suggested to my sick friend... fishersfinest 2,901 7 06/25/07 09:46 PM
by fishersfinest
* MSG and fibromyalgia? blacksabbathrulz 1,016 5 04/30/05 12:54 AM
by Irijes
* ..
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 4,995 75 12/09/11 10:29 AM
by owls
* Alternative Medicine, the Placebo Effect, and the Power of Faith Heruuka 2,432 13 01/04/12 10:24 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
40 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.018 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.