Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
The Thursday Thread
    #2967036 -

Because Alliteration Is Fun.

MORNING PUB!  I haven't been here in a couple of days, mostly thanks to a 10-page research paper on Thomas Pynchon's the Crying of Lot 49 and its references to LSD. :smile:  I love English classes with cool teachers - they always let you write about what's important/relevant to you.

Anyways, today's the last day of class so I'm meeting a classmate beforehand for major bong hits before we head over for snacks and punch.  Haha, just like sixth grade...only..with bong hits!  After that I'm gonna spend the night getting baked and baked and baked, and watch Hard Boiled and Unforgiven.

What's everyone doing today?


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Thursday Thread [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #2967046 -

I'm probably going to take the car today and get some groceries.  Then I'm going to reread the Psychedelic Experience today since I have a trip tomorrow. 

Then I will probably write a little.  I got this awesome keyboard for my desktop.  It's just like a laptop keyboard so you feel like you are typing on air.  :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Thursday Thread [Re: MOTH]
    #2967049 -

Nice!  I took out my typewriter yesterday and started writing a short story for the first time in a few months.  Felt great to do and I'll probably try and work on that tonight too.
I love re-reading the Psychedelic Experience.  I keep it in my bag all the time, just in case.  Never know when you might end up tripping. :smile:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Thursday Thread [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #2967060 -

Have fun today!  I'm about to take off!  :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Thursday Thread [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #2967085 -

Morning all :smile:


--------------------
"Whatever you do, you need to keep moving.  Because when you stop moving you die (physically and emotionally).

Good luck and blessings of happiness and fortune." ~ RandalFlagg RIP


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Thursday Thread [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #2967087 -

It's my friends birthday today, so three of us are going to Omaha to hang around and send chill vibes her way :smile:

I'm thinkin about a little DXM for the ride :wink:

Hope you guys have good thursdays!


--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Thursday Thread [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #2967088 -

Good morning.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Thursday Thread [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #2967100 -

im gonna prepare for my trip this weekend.
I, my bro, and some other folks are gonna celibrate Jerry Garcias birthday by camping out for the weekend, and listening to a bunch of bands i'v never heard before. prolly gonna bring a keg, and some shrooms


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Post deleted by Anno [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #2967102 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Thursday Thread [Re: ]
    #2967105 -

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly!


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Thursday Thread [Re: Adom]
    #2967109 -

Adom, any chance you'd ever make it to an NYC gathering? You live pretty far out though if I'm not mistaken but c'mon...a little hitchhiking never hurt anyone.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Thursday Thread [Re: ]
    #2967113 -

If they have one, you should get your hands on a copy of a season or two of Penn & Teller's "Bullshit!". It's a pretty funny show. :thumbup:

*by "if they have one," I meant a DVD :wink:


--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Edited by lukeboots (08/05/04 07:51 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Thursday Thread [Re: ]
    #2967115 -


good choice! it feels like wana those days

i suggest...A Clockwork Orange
One Flew over the cookoos nest
The ladies man


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Thursday Thread [Re: lukeboots]
    #2967117 -

Or rent the BBC show The Office....Season 1 is amazing, and Season 2 is fucking unbelievable.

I laugh so hard.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Thursday Thread [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #2967119 -

I saw that at Blockbuster last night. Didn't get it 'cuz I had no idea what it's about. So, what's it about?

Also, I must see Bubba Hotep. I don't know why that movie has eluded my viewing pleasure for so long..


--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Thursday Thread [Re: lukeboots]
    #2967123 -

thumbs up from me for A Clockwork Orange.


--------------------
"Whatever you do, you need to keep moving.  Because when you stop moving you die (physically and emotionally).

Good luck and blessings of happiness and fortune." ~ RandalFlagg RIP


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Thursday Thread [Re: lukeboots]
    #2967126 -

jonny, The Office is a BBC show filmed in the style of Christopher Guest movies like THis is Spinal Tap and Best In Show....ike a mockumentary where the characters ignore the camera or talk to it, and the bulk of it is completely improvised...it takes place inside the most boring office on earth, and the boss is a nutjob.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Thursday Thread [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #2967128 -

I highly doubt it, I have to work for awhile to buy a vehicle and create a larger savings account. Then I must go to Tom Brown Jr.'s school. I'm looking at over a year before I see the great american road again.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Thursday Thread [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #2967129 -

Sounds like a pretty funny show :thumbup: I might have to watch it one of these days.. I just never get around to watching TV! (which isn't really a problem)

Once I start toking again my boob-tube personal time will probably sky-rocket. :lol:


--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Thursday Thread [Re: lukeboots]
    #2967131 -

I don't own a TV, I just watch it sometimes at my girlfriend's house with her and her roommate...I like going to other people's houses and bringing them beer in exchange for watching their TV. :smile:

Tom Brown's school sounds like an amazing experience, Adom, and you seem cut out for it definitely.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Smirnoff Raspberry Twist and 7up Awesomepossum 1,276 6 02/07/05 09:04 PM
by JTHM
* Weyerbacher Raspberry Imperial Stout Twirling 591 3 01/12/06 12:36 PM
by Twirling
* shrooms freshly picked or dryed? dynastoned 299 0 12/06/04 06:09 PM
by
* The i was so high thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
notapillow 14,589 82 04/27/04 11:38 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* How should I keep shrooms fresh while shipping them? WakeboardrB 1,741 8 10/09/03 04:54 AM
by 40oz
* Mexicali Blues (official cowboy song thread)
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 11,004 52 07/09/11 01:17 AM
by ModularMind
* Lets start fresh
( 1 2 all )
Ripple 2,963 25 11/19/03 09:43 AM
by Anonymous
* Fresh shrooms for sale in my town :) ( United Kingdom ) Legalize_MJ 1,893 4 05/28/03 01:16 PM
by Xibalba

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,942 topic views. 6 members, 45 guests and 285 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.