Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
The Most Beautiful Thing and the Most Terrifying Thing (trip with a friend.) * 2
    #29663017 -

The events of this story took place on the 5th of September, 2026.

Me and a friend (we'll call him Liam despite the fact he doesn't suit that name at all) decided to take a trip. This is the 3rd time he's indulged in TPE, all three of which times were with psilocybin. I've found tripping with him brings out very interesting experiences, he's also just extremely fun to be around.


Anyways, it's 11:40am and we're buying some drinks and chocolate from the shop in town. We walk to a place that's been known to me and a few other friends as 'Banjo Spot,' which is where we almost always dose. Anyways, we did things differently this time and ate only 10 dried liberty caps each. Our plan was to walk a few kilometres to a nearby village, where there is a field in which we would find some fresh lib to bring it up a bit, therefore giving us a nice sweet mild comeup on the trail there.


The Come-up

Without wasting time we gobbled them down and headed to the village along the gorgeous trail with the sea on our right and the fields on our left. By the time we reached the village colours were becoming very vibrant for the both of us, and our mood was extremely uplifted. The colour pallet was extremely beautiful and the sky was starting to look real interesting. We walked along a nice path and got to the field, where we found our first few freshies. We very very carefully counted out our mushrooms as we ate them so as not to do too much. It was also absolutely necessary to eat them with chocolate, since they taste absolutely rancid.

I've got to make it clear that the weather was astonishingly beautiful, it was sublime. The sun was shining but not so bright we couldn't see, and it wasn't so hot we couldn't breathe, it was perfect. There were some really nice clouds in the sky too to look at which was great. We had some absolutely amazing fun in the field pickin' & eatin' (though there was a bit of gagging here and there), and eventually we both ended on 42 each. Some of these fruits were rather large though, so the experience would end up being blissfully intense. The visuals were beyond spectacular and so pronounced. Easily the best visuals I've ever experienced on mushrooms. The ground was a soup of psychedelic greens and purples, the sky was pink and the clouds were blue. My whole vision just became RGB.


The Peak

After havin' a blast in the field we left for the massive grassy sand dunes by the beach. As we walked through the village, Liam was really trying hard to lock in and look normal, something I've noted is really difficult for him. Regardless, we eventually reached the sand dunes and I turned on the speaker, playing some of my classic trip tunes. We sat here for a while and just conversed and laughed, it was an incredibly good time. When we decided to leave to walk farther up the beach, I ran to the top of the sand dunes and stared below at the phenonemal display of geometry on the sand, it was unbelievable. I'd truly never seen stuff like this on mushrooms, everything was alive. We walked along the beach before crossing back into the grassy dunes (much further up than before though). We lay in the grass and looked at the heather-coated hills basking in the sunlight, it was truly amazing. Eventually we got to a nice spot where the soil was dense, and very short yellow and red moss grew out of it. It was surrounded by a wall of grassy dunes, so perfectly secluded. We lay there for a while under the sun, enjoying the beauty of it all.


Some Bad Shit

It was here, we made a crucial mistake that rather unfortunately ruined the whole experience. I had brought a small amount of cannabis with me, and after 20 minutes of trying to roll it up, we smoked it. I can remember us saying we "wanted to feel like Snoop Dogg." Regardless, it was terrificly stupid and irresponsible. I put on Pink Floyd's 'The Dark Side Of the Moon,' as we lay back down, enjoying easily the most fantastic geometry I've ever seen laying over the sky. For the next 20 minutes I very gradually disconnected from who I am and the nature of the reality around me. I remember looking to Liam, thinking something wasn't right, not really knowing or understanding who he was. He looked at me back in the same strange, emotionless way without saying a word.

He went off for a walk not far from where we were sitting. When he came back, I just walked awayin the opposite direction without saying anything. In this moment it felt like I just appeared from nowhere, like my consciousness was just downloaded into my brain via a USB stick. I had just been born. I was an alien viewing planet earth for the first time. As I walked along the beach (abandoning Liam without being able to even think about it), I looked around at the place, wondering where all of this magnificent beauty came from. I didn't know where I was, or what these other strange animals (humans) were doing around me. It felt extremely liminal and surreal. It wasn't reality but a dream world, or the afterlife, or a video game or film. I walked for a whole hour, multiple kilometres without my phone, speaker, jacket or any of my belongings. As the sun was beginning to set, I stopped and realised I had a strange feeling in my body. Somehow I knew I needed to urinate. I didn't know how I knew that considering I had just gotten here on earth, but it was an instinctual feeling. I recognised the sheer ridiculousness of the existence of life, that it couldn't possibly be an accident. I genuinely couldn't believe it was real, that I was real. I was also so out of touch with myself, that I had no acknowledgement of who I am, I wasn't myself but an invader in my body who had no regard for the real person's feelings or memories - it meant nothing to me.


Coming Out of It

All of a sudden I recognised I had a human partner - a mate (my girlfriend, I know it sounds dehumanising but you have to understand the radically altered mental state I was in). This baffled and confused me - but after a little bit of thought I VERY gradually began to realise the nature of things (or at least as humans see it). My phone was gone. I began to walk back, and as I was walking back I started to realise how bad this shit was, that Liam hadn't seen me for 2 hours. I panicked and began to run as fast as possible. I felt so guilty, so distraught but most of all worried as fuck. I eventually got to the beach and saw him. We found each other. He had all of my stuff and had been looking for me for the whole time freaking out. I can't describe how guilty I felt. But it's also true that he had the same 'ego dissolving' experience as I did, he went through the same thing (but in a much different way) so he understood it hasn't held a single thing against me for it, because I had no control over it. I didn't see him as a person, nor did I see myself as one, but more like an entity who'd been dropped into a spiritual simulation - not like I could understand that since nothing at all made sense to me (I'm really just putting into words what is completely impossible to put into words.)


Summary and Evaluation

Regardless in the end we were fine and luck was on our side. We could've been arrested if we had been found and someone decided to intervine. I am so fucking lucky.

Let this be a lesson to those who haven't learnt it the hard way yet; just don't mix psychedelics with weed. Yeah it could be great, but the risk is truthfully way too high for it to be worth it.

Anyways sorry about how long this report was - I doubt anyone will read it. But honestly, take away those couple hours of crazy shit, it was easily the most utterly beautiful psychedelic experience of my life. So yeah, it was a carzy fuckin day.


Liam's perspective

After the fact he told me what his 'ego death' was like. He described his visuals looking like a fly's. He said he felt a powerful spiritual presence, like that of an angel, despite the fact he's never been religious. He was also disconnected from his human self, but still understood the idea of my being missing from him - so he still had some kind of regard for other people, which I certainly was not capable of at that time.

Liam himself after the fact still recognises the sheer beauty of the bulk of this trip though, and will likely be indulging in them again some time.


--------------------
"For long you'll live and high you'll fly but only if you ride the tide,
'cause balanced on the biggest wave, you'll race towards an early grave."


"Every year is getting shorter, never seem to find the time
for plans that either come to naught or half a page of scribbled lines."




06/09/24

42 :mushroom2:

Edited by wtoxic323 (09/07/26 09:58 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Most Beautiful Thing and the Most Terrifying Thing (trip with a friend.) [Re: wtoxic323] * 1
    #29665769 -

awesome report! I am cautious combining weed and shrooms. weed potentiates shrooms too much.

I have combined peyote & weed as well as weed &  LSA all to good effect. I prefer smoking weed on the comedown of shrooms

Edited by allenii (09/11/26 10:10 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Most Beautiful Thing and the Most Terrifying Thing (trip with a friend.) [Re: allenii]
    #29666014 -

Yeah, it's something to be cautious about. It's not great with acid either.

I just like taking my psychedelics straight. Also Cannabis + psychs is soooo bad for HPPD, so I'm a dumbass for doing it in multiple ways.


--------------------
"For long you'll live and high you'll fly but only if you ride the tide,
'cause balanced on the biggest wave, you'll race towards an early grave."


"Every year is getting shorter, never seem to find the time
for plans that either come to naught or half a page of scribbled lines."




06/09/24

42 :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Most Beautiful Thing and the Most Terrifying Thing (trip with a friend.) [Re: wtoxic323] * 1
    #29666234 -

that was a great read. weed on shrooms is risky as heck, i'll only touch it during the comedown

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* what do you wish someone had told you before your first trip
( 1 2 3 all )
PHARMAKOS 5,470 52 06/06/03 09:41 PM
by dave12
* Post deleted by Anno
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 3,630 23 02/27/02 06:16 PM
by superfine
* music for tripping
( 1 2 3 all )
11polakie11 5,977 40 05/01/13 11:13 PM
by Queen of Kings
* Pulling pranks while tripping...
( 1 2 all )
TheMagicalMushi 9,621 27 06/06/01 02:31 PM
by uncarved_block
* feeling weird during trip?
( 1 2 all )
Synthincog_Nito 7,171 25 06/19/02 07:29 PM
by TeKHeAD009
* Trip Report: Didn't respect the mushrooms... Spunkee 2,666 4 03/25/03 02:27 AM
by mushieangel
* tripping alone Synthincog_Nito 3,004 17 10/16/02 10:36 AM
by liquidity
* First Trip... A Few Questions Esponja Bob 1,743 10 11/01/02 07:45 AM
by SnuffelzFurever

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie
113 topic views. 1 members, 0 guests and 4 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.