Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offliner00tg04t
the main event

Loc: Canada
Re: what do you wish someone had told you before your first trip [Re: chunder]
    #1585130 - 05/28/03 01:26 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I never wanted my first trip to end, but then I fell asleep =(

But yea, bud is always handy to have when you shrooms, blaze right after your peak, you'll start to peak again, and feel real good.

And about the smokes? I just can, I've been smoking for a while now, but bud longer. I can blaze alot before I don't feel like not blazing anymore. I'm pretty sure I would pass out before I'd stop.

--------------------
Bro'z b4 Hoe'z

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleOctopusDr
Octi Doci

Re: what do you wish someone had told you before your first trip [Re: r00tg04t]
    #1585155 - 05/28/03 01:37 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I like to smoke on low doses but not on high ones. On high doses I just dont consider smoking important I guess.

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: what do you wish someone had told you before your first trip [Re: OctopusDr]
    #1585351 - 05/28/03 02:50 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

if you're tripping with a friend, agree with eachother not to argue about any decisions or plans.  I had a beautiful first trip but there was a period of time when he wanted to leave our sanctuary to go eat and i was peaking hard and wasn't ready to enter a crowded slum.  The disagreement and then giving into him and going somewhere I was terrified of was a huge downer, and i remembher thinking to myself, "this sucks, I will never do another psychedelic, I guess they're just not for me :frown:  )  after we got food and went somewhere else things got way better. 

--------------------

OfflineGanjaManDan
Blazin' Phatties
Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: what do you wish someone had told you before your first trip [Re: Noviseer]
    #1585504 - 05/28/03 03:49 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I wish I never researched the effects of mushrooms before I ingested them.  I would have no idea what was going on, or what is suppose to happen.  Speaking of which, this happened to a good friend, Joey (r00tg04t was there :smile: ).  Anyway, my buddie Joey ingested 3 grams his first time.  We had not yet warned him about the effects of mushrooms.  About an hour after he ate them, I could tell by what he was doing that he was fucking in another world.  He was walking around in my garage (as we all were taking  hits from my bong :smile: ) and he said he was seeing people for a few seconds (but really they were articles of clothing).  Also, when he was sitting on his chair tripping, my friend Jordan said there was a fire in my house.  Joey immediatly fell off of my chair and he claimed that he felt heat.  My buddy Jordan then said to notify my parents that there was a fire.  Joey started walking up to my parents room.  Luckily, I was sober enough to stop him from waking my parents up.  Could you really imagine eating 3 grams of amazing P. cubensis your first time, not knowing any of the effects? 

InvisibleOctopusDr
Octi Doci

Re: what do you wish someone had told you before your first trip [Re: GanjaManDan]
    #1585575 - 05/28/03 04:07 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Ive seen people do that before. Living in Florida, mushrooms are free and easy to come by in the summer.

And in highschool I went to a party where a few kids from the popular crowd walked in with the cubes and told all the other popular crowd people that they just found out about them and that they make you high like weed.

So the kids dosed the whole party via tea. Things started to get very weird and people were starting to freak. I wanted to help them but I couldnt do anything because there were to many people (15+). They were all just feeding off eachother's fear. So I left cause I knew I couldnt help and something bad was gong to go down with all those ignorant fools. It's not like they were a group of chill hippies or something were you can just throw on some Dead and walk away.

Later on I found of that all those kids compleately wigged out and called the cops on themselves. The cops came and figured it was just another highschool party and poured out their liquor.

OfflineGanjaManDan
Blazin' Phatties
Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: what do you wish someone had told you before your first trip [Re: OctopusDr]
    #1585723 - 05/28/03 04:56 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Hah what morons.  Atleast I knew Joey was in good hands (r00tg04t and I are somewhat experienced in mushroom tripping... ahem.. 8.5 grams :smile: )  But still, if you have no idea about a drug you shouldn't even be taking it.  Although this was an exception, my buddies and I knew what we could handle it :smile:

That story is pretty funny though. Who would call the cops on themselves? lol

Offlinetoned3f
Comfortably Numb
Loc: NY, Amerika
Re: what do you wish someone had told you before your first trip [Re: Bilge]
    #1589194 - 05/29/03 03:04 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I wish someone had told me to take a full eigth my first trip...

Offlineebola8p
Stranger
Re: what do you wish someone had told you before your first trip [Re: toned3f]
    #1590569 - 05/29/03 07:37 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

i wish someone would have said "if you take acid and it doesn' t hit you within 5 minuites, don't eat more. just wait it out"

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Loc: Hell
Re: what do you wish someone had told you before your first trip [Re: lnfectedMushroom]
    #1591531 - 05/29/03 10:29 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I don't think ive found any better trip music than infected mushroom!

--------------------
And the gameshow host rings the buzzer (brrnnntt) oh and now you get a face full of face!

Offlineteaker
monster
 User Gallery

Re: what do you wish someone had told you before your first trip [Re: johnnyfive]
    #1608655 - 06/04/03 04:48 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

that nobody,  nothin you've heard or read- can explain  what you are about to experience  :grin: 

OfflineHeavenlyBlue
Stranger

Loc: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Re: what do you wish someone had told you before your first trip [Re: teaker]
    #1613476 - 06/05/03 11:33 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Nothing really, my first trip (2 weeks ago) went very well so I suppose maybe they could have given me a bit of advice to get the fullest out of my trip, but it was still an amazing trip nontheless. 3.5 grams.

Offlinepsilo9com
Koh Koh Gadget

Re: what do you wish someone had told you before your first trip [Re: HeavenlyBlue]
    #1614875 - 06/06/03 02:29 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I wish somebody had told me about shrooms long ago, like when I was an infant or something. :laugh:

I wish somebody told me that your life isn't really the same afterwards. The afterglow from the first trip makes you appreciate life forever.

Offlinedave12
SEEKER
Male

Loc: CHEEKTOWAGA
Re: what do you wish someone had told you before your first trip [Re: psilo9com]
    #1615746 - 06/06/03 09:41 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Try to accept those voices in your head and " Turn off your mind relax and flow down stream." Leary
dave

--------------------
I AM THAT I AM

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate