Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Perlite, Vermiculite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleSpunkee
Stranger
Trip Report: Didn't respect the mushrooms...
    #1399994 - 03/22/03 08:34 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

My first trip was great, but my second and third trips didn't get me off at all. I ate probably 3 dry grams of golden teachers that my turtle grew for my first trip and it was great. Then I ate about 7 dry grams of golden teachers that my turtle's friend grew from a kit, and I didn't experience anything other than a little buzz. I was quite disapointed.

Some weeks later, my turtle was unable to get his PF cakes innoculated with PES Hawaiian to fruit off the cakes (no amount of coldshocking or fiddling with the environment was doing it). So he took five of his six cakes and crumbled them into about two square feet of straw. He took the other cake and crumbled and cased it in a sandwhich tupperware about 1.5" tall and 5"x5" square. He gave this to his friend to grow in the same shitty conditions the golden teachers grew in.

My turtle thought there was no way that casing would grow. He didn't wash his hands, the substrate layer was only 1" deep with 0.25" of moist perlite in the bottom and 0.25" of straight, unneutralized vermiculite. No peroxide was used and it was sprayed maybe twice during the entire process. It got an air exchage every 5 days or so.

Between the disapointing trips from mushrooms grown in this particular environment and the fact that the casing shouldn't even have grown, I knew I had to eat a lot of these things.

Amazingly, my turtle got about 3/4 oz. dry from this casing and gave them to me. Me and a friend (different than the turtle's friend) each ate a quarter oz. I was expecting a lv. 2 trip at the most, so I suggested we go to this party we were invited to. There weren't supposed to be more than about five people there.

Well, my friend ate his shrooms 45 mins before I did (because I had to drive to the party). About two hours after he took his, the party transformed into a 60 person rave. He's very experienced with acid, but he never had shrooms. He was getting a little nervous about things, but he was still happy. This is about an hour and half after eating my quarter. I was only feeling light headed at this point, and I assumed I hadn't ingested enough of these inpotent shrooms. So I went to my car and ate the other dry quarter.

So I've got a half oz. of shrooms in me and my friend has a quarter oz in him, and we're at this 60 person party/rave. Did I mention we're the only two tripping? Psychadelics are not availible around here. Meth, beer, and weed are what people use around here. As you can immagine, this party is full of violent assholes that like to pick fights.

When I finally got back to my friend, he was completely freaked out. He had called a friend 30 minutes away to come pick him up. I'm still buzzing at lv. 1 telling him that we just need to get away from these "wierd people." He waits for his ride. I wait with him and try to calm him down.

I don't know what happened while I was trying to calm him down. The next thing I knew, his ride was there, and I was begging him to wait for me to get the important stuff out of my car so I could go with them. I fumbled through my glove box in a panic. Scared shitless, like I was running for my life.

My friend was fine once we got away from the party. He started tripping enjoyably as soon as we left. Not me. Things just started for me and it hit me all at once. The road was caving in in front of us, the two guys I was riding with... Their heads looked like cartoon sketches in the news paper. They kept popping up in front of me, floating around the car completely detached from their body. It was a nightmare.

We got back to a safe house, and I started making phone calls to a different friend telling him to get me out of here. I felt safe nowhere. My tripping friend was still doing great and tried to calm me down, but I felt like my entire world was crashing down around me.

I sat on the couch in a panic for what seemed like hours. I kept rambling on about how I didn't respect the mushroom, and I ate to much. Then I spilled bong water on myself and had to change into someones clothes. After I changed clothes and took my shoes off, I suddenly felt uncontrollable bliss, and I enjoyed the remainder of my trip.

Lesson: Let the mushrooms do their magic. Don't be impatient if your sitting on pound bags of these things. You'll eat the entire pound thinking you didn't eat enough and you'll end up detonating a nuke in your head. And if someone is wigging out and you're trying to calm them down, make sure you're head is on straight and they're not going to make you wigg out.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Trip Report: Didn't respect the mushrooms... [Re: Spunkee]
    #1400999 - 03/22/03 05:08 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

looks like a lesson learned :smile:

heh cool story - good luck in the future man

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Invisiblesir tripsalot
Administrator
 Arcade Champion: Skeleton Park, Space Hunter

Re: Trip Report: Didn't respect the mushrooms... [Re: Spunkee]
    #1401641 - 03/22/03 10:40 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Interresting story but the turtle thing confused me.

--------------------

"Little racoons and old possums 'n' stuff all live up in here. They've got to have a little place to sit." Bob Ross.

InvisibleClove
In Fruit
Re: Trip Report: Didn't respect the mushrooms... [Re: sir tripsalot]
    #1405066 - 03/24/03 07:30 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

similar thing happened to me, I've only done shrooms the once, I got impatient and thought i would have more control, but we had 9 oz of wet shrooms so we split between two and my friend totaly freaked it didn't go to badly for me but for 2 hours I was so afraid for him, he even ended up eating leaves and twigs!

Offlinemushieangel
im his imaginaryfriend. no onecan see me buthim

Loc: somewhere fun, i hope
Re: Trip Report: Didn't respect the mushrooms... [Re: Clove]
    #1407455 - 03/25/03 04:27 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

yeah, the turtle shit lost me too. sorry it didnt work out so well for you.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Perlite, Vermiculite

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports