Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | | Last >
Re: The Democratic Socialists of America [Re: sudly]
    #29640143 -

sudly said:
If you read it i doubt it says that.

Like it doesn't say abolish prisons anywhere.




https://www.dsausa.org/working-groups/abolition-working-group/


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Democratic Socialists of America [Re: Icon]
    #29640188 -

Wow... I think you're living in lala toontown, bruv.. I mean, I hear you, but Francesca doesn't have the kind of power Trump does to run around saying things that sound unhinged to your average voter :lol:

Anyway, I just voted for Abdul El Sayed and I feel like a million $$$'s. Let's gooooo!


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Democratic Socialists of America [Re: The Ecstatic] * 2
    #29640197 -

Al sayed talks about abolishing ice, to make a new immigration enforcement that isnt a paramilitary force.

That lady doesnt seem great at communicating around her stance on police..

In Australia there was plenty of talk about Australia day and whether it should be a celebration or a remembrance sort of thing and whether the date should be changed or removed. Either way, ain't no public holidays getting removed me hopes!


--------------------
I am whatever Darwin needs me to be.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Democratic Socialists of America [Re: sudly]
    #29640289 -



--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Democratic Socialists of America [Re: sudly] * 1
    #29640290 -

sudly said:
Al sayed talks about abolishing ice, to make a new immigration enforcement that isnt a paramilitary force.

That lady doesnt seem great at communicating around her stance on police..

In Australia there was plenty of talk about Australia day and whether it should be a celebration or a remembrance sort of thing and whether the date should be changed or removed. Either way, ain't no public holidays getting removed me hopes!



I just saw a great clip, where Haley Stevens was saying something about school children being afraid of ICE... and El Sayed came back with: It's great that you're saying that now, but you voted to increase funding for ICE 4 times, and even voted to THANK them for their service! :lol: daaayum... gotcha bitch!


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Democratic Socialists of America [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #29640295 -

Bigbadwooof said:
Francesca doesn't have the kind of power Trump does to run around saying things that sound unhinged to your average voter :lol:



But she already did say them in her tweets, when she was a regular civilian like the rest of voters that are ashamed to benefit from such evil acts and systems. "Colonialism is wrong" is truth to the average voter. People just disagree about how to correct it, with most people choosing to just live with the guilt because that's more comfortable than actually changing anything.

It unfortunately reminds me of Kamala on the campaign trail, when she'd say "we are doing everything we can to help Palestine" out of one corner of her mouth, and "Iran is the biggest threat to USA" out of the other.

If the average voter can see what's happening in Gaza as a genocide, it shouldn't be hard to figure out what a shit deal the natives got. I guess it's just easier to fight genocide when it's not the genocide you're directly benefitting from.

I suppose that would all be easier to address after disarming the corporatocracy, but that'll never happen if people only ever think about what's best for them personally. It's easy to vote for small DSA policies that will make voter's lives more comfortable in the short-term, but I think the low hanging fruit we can wrestle out of the rich won't last long. Voters making personal sacrifices to further social agendas is going to be the last resort.

Edited by Icon (08/04/26 07:08 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Democratic Socialists of America [Re: Icon]
    #29640346 -



Uh ooooh wow... shes catching up!


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Democratic Socialists of America [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #29640359 -

I think mail in ballots are generally counted later?

Soon well known!


--------------------
I am whatever Darwin needs me to be.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Democratic Socialists of America [Re: sudly]
    #29640388 -

sudly said:
I think mail in ballots are generally counted later?

Soon well known!



Yes... It's so cloooose...

He's winning by like 30,000 votes out of 700,000... but his lead keeps shrinking...


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Democratic Socialists of America [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #29640418 -

Just went up by 0.2% at the 66% count.


--------------------
I am whatever Darwin needs me to be.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Democratic Socialists of America [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 1
    #29640466 -

El Sayed is the projected winner :thumbup:



--------------------
I am whatever Darwin needs me to be.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Democratic Socialists of America [Re: sudly]
    #29640467 -

Burn the witch.  Once far left political officials happen the polar opposite will take place on the far right. Not trump called far right im saying the actual far right like shivas.wisdom anarchy. You'll see.


--------------------
The better guide to grow mushrooms.
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/8553541

Beware the power of one.  The power of two. The power of many.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Democratic Socialists of America [Re: sudly]
    #29640473 -

sudly said:
El Sayed is the projected winner :thumbup:





What is important is women lost.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Democratic Socialists of America [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #29640491 -

What policy could trump do thats more far right?

And Bernie Sanders already is a progressive senator.



--------------------
I am whatever Darwin needs me to be.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Democratic Socialists of America [Re: sudly]
    #29640506 -

sudly said:
What policy could trump do thats more far right?

And Bernie Sanders already is a progressive senator.




Trump could take away all employees protections and benefits.  Abolition of justice system.  Permanent mashal law. Nuke city's or state that don't fallow orders. Remove banking protections to citizens, make mandatory military serve.  The sky's the limit to bad policies a far right could do.


--------------------
The better guide to grow mushrooms.
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/8553541

Beware the power of one.  The power of two. The power of many.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Democratic Socialists of America [Re: vicepope] * 1
    #29640517 -

vicepope said:
Burn the witch.  Once far left political officials happen the polar opposite will take place on the far right. Not trump called far right im saying the actual far right like shivas.wisdom anarchy. You'll see.



You say the fucking duuumbest shit dude :lol:

This is a reaction to far right politics ruining the country.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Democratic Socialists of America [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #29640548 -

Bigbadwooof said:
vicepope said:
Burn the witch.  Once far left political officials happen the polar opposite will take place on the far right. Not trump called far right im saying the actual far right like shivas.wisdom anarchy. You'll see.



You say the fucking duuumbest shit dude :lol:

This is a reaction to far right politics ruining the country.



Exactly but, can you things has successfully pulled off as right wing. Dsa taking advantage of the perceive alt right controlling the country. Polarized people flock to opposition ending a culture revolution on both sides.


--------------------
The better guide to grow mushrooms.
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/8553541

Beware the power of one.  The power of two. The power of many.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Democratic Socialists of America [Re: vicepope] * 1
    #29640650 -

It's official... El Sayed won!!! I wish it was by a wider margin than 1%, but this is a pretty big deal, considering Haley Stevens spent $9 to every $1 spent by his campaign.

People are really rejecting corporate funded candidates. This is phenomenal to see!

When these progressive candidates go on to win the general elections, it will really be a demonstration that our brand of politics is what is really competitive against Republicans. Not Milquetoast, uninspiring corporate Democrats.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Edited by Bigbadwooof (08/05/26 09:53 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Democratic Socialists of America [Re: vicepope]
    #29640822 -

vicepope said:
sudly said:
What policy could trump do thats more far right?

And Bernie Sanders already is a progressive senator.




Trump could take away all employees protections and benefits.  Abolition of justice system.  Permanent mashal law. Nuke city's or state that don't fallow orders. Remove banking protections to citizens, make mandatory military serve.  The sky's the limit to bad policies a far right could do.



Nuke cities or states that dont follow orders.. :facepalm:

Trump already gutted the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), which is financial protection. Hes pardoned corporations and felons for donating to him, he even pardoned someone twice for the same crimes.

Due process is seemingly gone for plenty of people with how ice is acting.

I meant what more could he do that would be too much for trump.

He almlst tried marshal law in his last term but was told by his generals not to.

He increased the age for army registration to 40+.

You've basically made a list of things hes done or tried to, bar nuking the states.


--------------------
I am whatever Darwin needs me to be.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Democratic Socialists of America [Re: sudly]
    #29640845 -

sudly said:
What policy could trump do thats more far right?

And Bernie Sanders already is a progressive senator.






He could cut off all foreign aid to Israel. That would be a good start.


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | | Last >

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* 59 Socialists in Congress - 2002
( 1 2 all )
Ellis Dee 2,332 22 09/20/02 09:11 PM
by Albino_Jesus
* An Anarchistic Socialistic Democratic Society
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Teotzlcoatl 7,085 63 07/27/07 03:57 PM
by Teotzlcoatl
* hey socialists...
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 4,033 32 09/17/03 09:46 PM
by Phred
* America's role in the Chilean coup Edame 923 16 09/11/03 01:00 PM
by Xlea321
* HITLER WAS A SOCIALIST
( 1 2 3 all )
lonestar2004 5,292 40 02/25/07 12:16 PM
by gluke bastid
* How can anyone vote for a Democrat? luvdemshrooms 2,165 9 07/16/02 02:49 PM
by I_Fart_Blue
* America: Heading to Fascism... reporter warning... andrewss 1,584 11 09/27/07 06:15 PM
by kriminalelement
* Fascist America, in 10 easy steps FrenchSocialist 1,575 3 04/30/07 08:17 PM
by Penguarky Tunguin

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
9,268 topic views. 0 members, 5 guests and 120 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.