Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1317 | 1318 | 1319 | 1320 | 1321 | 1322 | 1323 | 1324 | 1325 | 1326 | 1327 | 1328 | 1329 | 1330 | 1331 | 1332 | 1333 | 1334 | 1335 | 1336 | 1337 | | Last >
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Tropical]
    #29629988 -

Mines wheat tolerant but dislikes corn


--------------------
what i've been growing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: arlo.arlo]
    #29629991 -

I have a WBS and BRF-tolerant wife, but i don't think she's manure tolerant, so I'll have to prep my pans outside once I'm that far along with the culture


--------------------
Mycology is my current hyperfixation
Uncommunicated expectations are just premeditated resentments.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Mistakes]
    #29630004 -

With all the lines I walk doing cult shit, when she says manure is the no no imma just nod my head and say yes ma’am

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Splittinghairs] * 1
    #29630020 -

Splittinghairs said:
With all the lines I walk doing cult shit, when she says manure is the no no imma just nod my head and say yes ma’am



Attaboy. And yeah same, she's been wildly tolerant of all of the mushcult shit and the infodumping, so it's not unreasonable for me to do the stinky outside


--------------------
Mycology is my current hyperfixation
Uncommunicated expectations are just premeditated resentments.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: KlarnEvil9]
    #29630024 -

KlarnEvil9 said:
Confession - I'm not sure how to return to the world of eating regular food after the meal I had last night. Expensive, but it was so good that I wanted to slap somebody's grandma with a baby!

Wagyu carpaccio, oysters Rockefeller, a 12oz bone in filet with 2 marrow bones, a lobster tail, and a panna Cotta to die for. Every dish was executed perfectly. Finished it all off with a glass of Whistle Pig Boss Hog XII. Possibly the finest whiskey I've ever tasted.

I feel better physically today than I have in months. Strong evidence that occasionally treating yo'self is good for you. Happy birthday to me... I got to buy my gf dinner (she absolutely plotzed when she saw the check).



I could survive a full week in that amount of food.

But man, that sounds tasty.


--------------------
You can ignore the truth to your final breath. But trust me, it will meet you there to be ignored no longer.

The answer to your question is almost always 42
“The answer is always grow more shroom.” Mr Piggy
- Those two answers coexist peacefully.

Quick Sterilization Reference for Altitude

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Mistakes] * 2
    #29630047 -

Mistakes said:
Splittinghairs said:
With all the lines I walk doing cult shit, when she says manure is the no no imma just nod my head and say yes ma’am



Attaboy. And yeah same, she's been wildly tolerant of all of the mushcult shit and the infodumping, so it's not unreasonable for me to do the stinky outside



Hard to explain to people you let go of a good spouse cause you really really wanted to cook cow shit in the house. 😝

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Splittinghairs]
    #29630104 -

I didn't touch the horse shit today, I just don't know how I wanna do it. I'm sure the smell isn't that bad.
I've never done it and fucking up this step could ruin the whole grow so I'm anxious about it. None of the pasteurizing teks I've seen are inviting and convenient to me. Maybe loading it in jars and pasteurizing in a pot would be easiest.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: BeefExtreme]
    #29630107 -

I do all my cult work when the wife is at work. I'm not hiding anything, my cult room is also a storage room, but I'm not entirely sure she knows what I'm doing. It's like the years I grew cannabis, it was just my hobby and she didn't care (except that one time it smelled a lot). The only mushrooms smell I encounter is when drying.


--------------------
Even if you fail, success is the knowledge gained along the way.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Splittinghairs] * 1
    #29630114 -

BE CAREFUL!! I had a friend who couldn't stop growing. He started to grow plants too. A venus fly trap he had grew so big it ate his cat. He called it a blood sacrifice. I tried to save him from certain disaster but he kept talking about the big fat juicy hot stems and caps that were giving him 'the eye'. He did all of his growing in the nude with a gimp mask on. He said he was avoiding contamination but that doesn't matter when you rub the dirt all over yourself every time. Last month we planned an intervention but when the date came we went to his house and no one answered the door. We broke it in and the women with us screamed and ran out. The men were puking. One guy was rebuking the scene in the name of god. It was a mess. He was now part of the grow tent. Looking like 'The Last of Us' monsters with rhododendrons and Indica coming out of every orifice. He was smiling...
But there is help available. There is an OGA (Over-Growers Anonymous) group that meets at the learning annex on Thursdays at 7PM. It can happen to anyone, don't be ashamed. Identifying the problem is half the battle. Get some help before it's too late!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: COgrower]
    #29630115 -

We both work construction hours and any time I have to cult we are home together.

Throw in she has the smelling capabilities of a pregnant lady and just what you would consider a slight smell would be the death of her nose.

I couldn’t hide vaping from her for that one reason. 🤪

Had failed at quitting once and grabbed a vape figuring the 30 minutes I was home before them was enough time to shower and all and the smell would fade away.

Nope

Edited by Splittinghairs (07/22/26 05:11 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Tropical]
    #29630117 -

They have unnatural smelling abilities. My mother used to complain about the smell of chlorine from the pool 100 yards away, from inside. To her it probably smelled like a paper mill.

Edited by PanSiyan (07/22/26 03:09 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Splittinghairs] * 1
    #29630118 -

Splittinghairs said:
Hard to explain to people you let go of a good spouse cause you really really wanted to cook cow shit in the house. 😝



IDK, I could probably get a judge to believe that she's the unreasonable one for not letting me cook literal shit in the room where we keep our food :wobble:


--------------------
Mycology is my current hyperfixation
Uncommunicated expectations are just premeditated resentments.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: ReverendMyc] * 6
    #29630132 -

wife hates the smell too. gf doesn't mind though :fingerpistol:


--------------------
Learn it, know it, live it


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Mackload] * 1
    #29630141 -

:popcorn:


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono 😎

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Mackload] * 1
    #29630144 -

I ate a fart burger from a fast-food joint, last night. Now my ass sounds like Charlie Brown's teacher.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Gilmour Hendrix] * 1
    #29630187 -

Vid or didn’t happen

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Splittinghairs] * 2
    #29630215 -

what happened in here today? I feel like I just walked into the carnival funhouse. Oh wait... shroooms.


--------------------
You can ignore the truth to your final breath. But trust me, it will meet you there to be ignored no longer.

The answer to your question is almost always 42
“The answer is always grow more shroom.” Mr Piggy
- Those two answers coexist peacefully.

Quick Sterilization Reference for Altitude

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: 1NFIN8] * 1
    #29630231 -

I don't cross the line when it comes to the kitchen. Too many delicious meals come out of there. All outside here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Mackload] * 2
    #29630236 -

Mackload said:
wife hates the smell too. gf doesn't mind though :fingerpistol:



Since the Wife doesn't mind, I'll have to get a Girlfriend and see what she thinks.


--------------------
Even if you fail, success is the knowledge gained along the way.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: COgrower] * 3
    #29630257 -

I confess. I love outdoor patches 😎.

First outdoor patch that isn't ps cyans or azzyes
Caerulescens (don't judge the tiny mushys)



--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono 😎

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1317 | 1318 | 1319 | 1320 | 1321 | 1322 | 1323 | 1324 | 1325 | 1326 | 1327 | 1328 | 1329 | 1330 | 1331 | 1332 | 1333 | 1334 | 1335 | 1336 | 1337 | | Last >

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Addicted to Cultivation????
( 1 2 all )
tahoe 3,189 34 12/14/08 10:53 PM
by The shroomy 1
* *DELETED* Cultivate 2,966 8 04/14/08 06:12 AM
by HerbBaker
* Newbie planning first cultivation. hX_ 771 6 05/31/08 04:48 PM
by Neobean
* Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day
( 1 2 3 4 ... 8716 8717 )
saralove 5,224,392 174,336 10/01/26 01:02 PM
by langten69
* All Of RR's Notes On Mushroom Cultivation Forum
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
dumbfounded1600 224,482 181 01/17/22 08:33 AM
by TheStallionMang
* Pan cyan first grow log (TTBVI)
( 1 2 3 all )
PhenoDreamers 15,673 46 12/15/23 08:47 AM
by PhenoDreamers
* I've cultivated... zetek 900 6 12/11/24 07:54 PM
by fahtster
* Dedicated To Agar 'Mushroom Cultivation' AND Links/Grow Logs/Other
( 1 2 3 4 all )
dumbfounded1600 49,116 60 09/16/10 04:41 PM
by RogerRabbit

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
459,110 topic views. 22 members, 48 guests and 130 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.048 seconds spending 0.025 seconds on 16 queries.