Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1289 | 1290 | 1291 | 1292 | 1293 | 1294 | 1295 | 1296 | 1297 | 1298 | 1299 | 1300 | 1301 | 1302 | 1303 | 1304 | 1305 | 1306 | 1307 | 1308 | 1309 | | Last >
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: PuffM4gicDr4gon] * 2
    #29611950 -

Math โž–โš—๏ธโž—๐Ÿ•ณ๏ธโ›“๏ธโ€๐Ÿ’ฅโœ‚๏ธ๐Ÿ–‡๏ธ๐ŸŸขโœ–๏ธโž•๐ŸŸฐโž–โ—ผ๏ธโžฐโžฟโ„ข๏ธโžฐ๐Ÿ”˜๐Ÿ”˜๐ŸŽถ

I confess it. I am sober enough to pass a drug test. ๐Ÿซช๐Ÿ” It's totally cringe.

F Can you hear me?

ั„ fffff


--------------------
๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿ’ฎ๐Ÿซ˜๐Ÿฅ–

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: hellofresh]
    #29611952 -

K is for kandlestick


--------------------
๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿ’ฎ๐Ÿซ˜๐Ÿฅ–

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: hellofresh] * 2
    #29611954 -

L is for ligma

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Splittinghairs]
    #29611956 -

E is for estrogen, it slaps you on the knees.


--------------------
๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿ’ฎ๐Ÿซ˜๐Ÿฅ–

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: hellofresh] * 1
    #29611959 -

B is for Booty

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: GerryD]
    #29611971 -

Booty is for me! ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿฉต


Mr D and split hair who are your favorite trusted and and untrusted cultivators? (Open to any other degenerates)


--------------------
๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿ’ฎ๐Ÿซ˜๐Ÿฅ–

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: hellofresh] * 1
    #29611989 -

These good folks are great for all things cultivation:

Trusted:
Tree Frog
Fahtster
PhenoDreamers

Untrusted:
Kloakk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: GerryD] * 1
    #29611997 -

GerryD said:
These good folks are great for all things cultivation:

Trusted:
Tree Frog
Fahtster
PhenoDreamers

Untrusted:
Kloakk





--------------------
โ€œAll Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.โ€
โ€• Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Kloakk] * 1
    #29612018 -

PuffM4gicDr4gon said:
...
If my math is right I should end up with 24 brownies with 1.25g TTBVI / 1.6g Ochra / 200mg THC each.




:dealwithwhat:

fuckin sound more liike rainbowies them!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: PuffM4gicDr4gon] * 2
    #29612040 -

PuffM4gicDr4gon said:


I made the brownies tonight. I'm gonna eat some tomorrow.

Between both pans I managed to get in 30g TTBVI, 39g Ochra, and 5g of distilled thc.

If my math is right I should end up with 24 brownies with 1.25g TTBVI / 1.6g Ochra / 200mg THC each.

Tomorrow will have me:





That's a dangerous, hand them over to me and I will dispose of them safely


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: PuffM4gicDr4gon]
    #29612063 -

PuffM4gicDr4gon said:
If my math is right I should end up with 24 brownies with 1.25g TTBVI / 1.6g Ochra / 200mg THC each.




Ok damn I wanna party with you :yesnod:

Edited by Neurospora (06/27/26 04:10 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: hellofresh] * 1
    #29612078 -

Kloakk said:
GerryD said:
These good folks are great for all things cultivation:

Trusted:
Tree Frog
Fahtster
PhenoDreamers

Untrusted:
Kloakk







:happiness:

hellofresh said:
E is for estrogen, it slaps you on the knees.



Not only do you get boobs and a booty, it upregulates oxytocin.  Plus I get to ask the T enjoyers to lift heavy things :lol:

Drink more soy!


--------------------
And if I only could
I'd make a deal with God
And I'd get him to swap our places
I'd be running up that road
Be running up that hill
With no problems

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: tree frog] * 2
    #29612138 -

tree frog said:
hellofresh said:
E is for estrogen, it slaps you on the knees.



Not only do you get boobs and a booty, it upregulates oxytocin.  Plus I get to ask the T enjoyers to lift heavy things :lol:

Drink more soy!




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: GerryD]
    #29612144 -

I'm trying to put together a list of weird/trippy/terrible 80s movies to download.

This is what I have so far:

Buckaroo Banzai
Thrashin'
The last unicorn
Garbage pale kids
Rock and rule
Gandahar

What am I missing?


--------------------
I've got skills, they don't know where to use me
I'm like the best dressed guy at the nude beach
Nice to meet you!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: PuffM4gicDr4gon] * 1
    #29612146 -

The Hobbit
Ghoulies

Edited by Splittinghairs (06/27/26 08:13 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: PuffM4gicDr4gon] * 2
    #29612258 -

PuffM4gicDr4gon said:
I'm trying to put together a list of weird/trippy/terrible 80s movies to download.

This is what I have so far:

Buckaroo Banzai
Thrashin'
The last unicorn
Garbage pale kids
Rock and rule
Gandahar

What am I missing?



Dude. The Last Starfighter!

The original Dune


--------------------
You can ignore the truth to your final breath. But trust me, it will meet you there to be ignored no longer.

The answer to your question is almost always 42
โ€œThe answer is always grow more shroom.โ€ Mr Piggy
- Those two answers coexist peacefully.

Quick Sterilization Reference for Altitude

Edited by 1NFIN8 (06/27/26 12:45 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: 1NFIN8] * 1
    #29612275 -

Big trouble in little china

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: PuffM4gicDr4gon] * 3
    #29612281 -

PuffM4gicDr4gon said:
I'm trying to put together a list of weird/trippy/terrible 80s movies to download.

What am I missing?



Heavy Metal

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: PuffM4gicDr4gon]
    #29612286 -

Om Dar-B-Dar. It's more artfully trippy than comically bad, but it's an experience nonetheless.


--------------------
Feeling lost here? We get it. Here's the most up-to-date guide as of 2026.


I know I'm a fool, but that's why I keep trying to learn.
:peace::heart::mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: GerryD] * 3
    #29612294 -

GerryD said:
PuffM4gicDr4gon said:
I'm trying to put together a list of weird/trippy/terrible 80s movies to download.

What am I missing?



Heavy Metal



:whathesaid:

Also Tetsuo and Blue Velvet :awesomenod:


--------------------
โ€œAll Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.โ€
โ€• Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1289 | 1290 | 1291 | 1292 | 1293 | 1294 | 1295 | 1296 | 1297 | 1298 | 1299 | 1300 | 1301 | 1302 | 1303 | 1304 | 1305 | 1306 | 1307 | 1308 | 1309 | | Last >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Homemade "Myco Bags"
( 1 2 all )
nugsarenice 3,594 25 04/21/02 12:38 PM
by nugsarenice
* Kombucha Question... satyr 699 5 04/08/08 07:03 AM
by Roadkill
* Re: Starting the magical process of cultivation Anonymous 1,157 7 04/06/00 11:30 AM
by Anonymous
* I have cultivated hydroponic mushroom
( 1 2 3 4 all )
deeptraveller 14,721 60 12/10/06 12:50 PM
by deeptraveller
* why did homemade syringe kick butt of SporeSource? LuvWallyWorld 1,241 5 02/25/05 12:31 AM
by Roadkill
* Anyone tried a homemade syringe?
( 1 2 all )
SirBlunt 13,704 20 05/07/07 02:04 PM
by SirBlunt
* ... Home Poo Cultivation ShurmMan 910 9 01/24/07 06:31 PM
by I8thesh400m
* Kombucha bottles coulterIV 603 4 01/30/08 06:47 PM
by RogerRabbit

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
458,540 topic views. 12 members, 66 guests and 154 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.041 seconds spending 0.02 seconds on 16 queries.