Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 138 | 139 | 140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | 157 | 158 |
Re: Alcoholics Anonymous [Re: Rukus]
    #29578246 -

I've tried amanita a few times and still haven't caught it's vibe yet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alcoholics Anonymous *DELETED* [Re: divineverdance]
    #29578341 -

Post deleted by WhoManBeing

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alcoholics Anonymous [Re: WhoManBeing]
    #29578874 -

I always preferred Amanita pantherina. I gave my friend a single cap in high-school before school he ate it and slept all through school. He told me in the afternoon he never felt so tired and said it felt like school had passed in 15 minutes. I really liked it also used to eat them and smoke weed would make me have trance like states I found similar to DXM but way better.

Sadly I haven't tried any since I was 17 years old they a lot more expensive nowadays I used to get an ounce for $25 with free shipping from a guy in Washington state right after the season. I seen some for sale from Ukraine recently but its to expensive and I don't trust international shipping :shrug:


--------------------
I am the master of my fate,
      I am the captain of my soul.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alcoholics Anonymous *DELETED* [Re: CaptainTrips420] * 1
    #29582576 -

Post deleted by WhoManBeing

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alcoholics Anonymous [Re: WhoManBeing]
    #29588305 -

Hows err1?

Been tryn 2 turndown free drink buts its hard.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alcoholics Anonymous [Re: divineverdance] * 7
    #29588969 -

1 month 22 days sober. Feeling good very busy with work not drinking every night makes the mornings much nicer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alcoholics Anonymous [Re: Rukus] * 2
    #29589071 -

That's great!! Now keep it up!!


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alcoholics Anonymous [Re: Rukus]
    #29590512 -

I'm still here with ya pal!
:myman:


--------------------
All the world’s a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alcoholics Anonymous [Re: Libertycap97] * 3
    #29590545 -

Same here... Another glorious alcohol free day.

Take care everyone.
:slowreaction:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alcoholics Anonymous [Re: Libertycap97] * 1
    #29590802 -

Libertycap97 said:
I'm still here with ya pal!
:myman:



Hell yes good job Lib!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alcoholics Anonymous [Re: JustForToday] * 1
    #29593504 -

THE UPWARD PATH

June 02

Here are the steps we took. . . .

ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS, p. 59

These are the words that lead into the Twelve Steps. In their direct simplicity they sweep aside all psychological and philosophical considerations about the rightness of the Steps. They describe what I did: I took the Steps and sobriety was the result. These words do not imply that I should walk the well-trodden path of those who went before, but rather that there is a way for me to become sober and that it is a way I shall have to find.

It is a new path, one that leads to infinite light at the top of the mountain. The Steps advise me about the footholds that are safe and about chasms to avoid. They provide me with the tools I need during the many parts of the solitary journey of my soul. When I speak of this journey, I share my experience, strength and hope with others.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alcoholics Anonymous [Re: Double] * 1
    #29594089 -

ON A WING AND A PRAYER

June 03

. . . we then look at Step Six. We have emphasized willingness as being indispensable.

ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS, p. 76

Steps Four and Five were difficult, but worthwhile. Now I was stuck on Step Six and, in despair, I picked up the Big Book and read this passage. I was outside, praying for willingness, when I raised my eyes and saw a huge bird rising in the sky. I watched it suddenly give itself up to the powerful air currents of the mountains.

Swept along, swooping and soaring, the bird did things seemingly impossible for mortal birds to do. It was an inspiring example of a fellow creature "letting go" to a power greater than itself. I realized that if the bird "took back his will" and tried to fly with less trust, on its power alone, it would spoil its apparent free flight. That insight granted me the willingness to pray the Seventh Step prayer.

It's not easy to know God's will in each circumstance. I must search out and be ready for the currents, and that's where prayer and meditation help! Because I am, of myself, nothing, I ask God to grant me the knowledge of His will and the power and courage to carry it out-today.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alcoholics Anonymous [Re: Double] * 1
    #29597351 -

Double said:
ON A WING AND A PRAYER

June 03




morning shroomery, double alcoholic

This reflection from june 3rd reminded me (personally) of advice I was given when I first started trippin on shrooms from more experienced psychonauts.

it was about letting go during very intense trips by giving myself to the experience. i didn't want to lose control because I was afraid of how much more intense the trip could get

instead of just accepting what the shrooms had in store for me, i kept trying to grasp onto reality as everything around me melted, making my trip way more difficult. In that moment, I really just needed to accept my faith by surrendering & giving myself to the trip

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alcoholics Anonymous [Re: JustForToday] * 1
    #29597352 -

Thanks, have a great Saturday

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alcoholics Anonymous [Re: Double] * 2
    #29599789 -

Been stumbling... How is everyone?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alcoholics Anonymous [Re: divineverdance] * 4
    #29599844 -

Stumbling how?

Been good, thanks for asking. No cravings really, but lately I've been having the same dream where there is a can of my favorite beer in the pantry that has gone skunky... I drink it, get about halfway through, feel incredibly guilty for having drank it then feel a buzz in the dream.

It's kind of nice in a way to feel alcohol without actually drinking, but I always wake up with a panicky/anxiety feeling after having that dream.

Still no alcohol since December 9th 2025 though. 

Stay strong, you got this! :lifter:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alcoholics Anonymous [Re: ZeeBow] * 3
    #29600038 -

Happy 6 months Zeebow! :cool:

I have drinking dreams still. Usually I am just searching for it in my dream. I often wake up right as I find it and crack a can. Sometimes it's so vivid I wake up wondering if I drank.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alcoholics Anonymous [Re: Mystikal] * 3
    #29600054 -

I'm on day 13.

Was day drinking anywhere from 1/4 to 1/2 a handle of rum.
Pure self destruction.

It's nice not waking up with shakes and immediately thinking about taking a swig.
Feel like myself again.

Best wishes to you all


--------------------

From all I may be, or have been before,
To mingle with the Universe, and feel
What I can ne’er express, yet cannot all conceal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alcoholics Anonymous [Re: birdeatingspider] * 2
    #29600072 -

what's good, well done for every one of you. I'm about to make a year w/o drinking the 1st week of august; though i almost drank last month. I was very tempted so I ended up getting weed instead & been high for a whole a month.

I love weed but can't smoke it responsibly because when i have it, I'm high from the time I wake until I go to sleep. Though weed has saved me from drinking always and several times. I know it's not the answer.

I can't continue lying to myself, the program shows me that & I love the spiritual aspect of smoking before going to a meeting, it feels magical.

I am once again not smoking for a week. I need to trip on shrooms soon, to wake up from this BS n continue the grind which is for my own good

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Alcoholics Anonymous [Re: divineverdance] * 4
    #29600074 -

one day at a time baby, take care y'all

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 138 | 139 | 140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | 157 | 158 |

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Narcotics Anonymous Cowgold 1,290 9 02/17/07 02:51 PM
by kotik
* My alcoholic dad is now addicted to crack... jonathanseagull 4,197 11 06/09/13 03:59 PM
by ShamenWarrior
* How does alcohol affect the brain ?? Mike_yy 2,819 6 01/18/07 08:49 PM
by Schwip
* anyone else suffering from alcoholism?
( 1 2 3 all )
nethrill 8,039 44 10/08/17 03:26 AM
by The_Newt
* Heavy cannabis use by teens is more dangerous than alcohol justin340 3,062 11 05/08/07 01:45 PM
by StickyWater
* liquor is a horrible form of alcohol TameMe 1,977 19 11/03/05 11:35 AM
by daimyo
* alcohol and shrooms johnstanton 2,054 11 05/02/06 09:09 AM
by johnstanton
* Great my SSRI made me an alcoholic kronnyQ 5,055 7 09/30/05 02:51 AM
by Locus

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
137,962 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 17 queries.