Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1262 | 1263 | 1264 | 1265 | 1266 | 1267 | 1268 | 1269 | 1270 | 1271 | 1272 | 1273 | 1274 | 1275 | 1276 | 1277 | 1278 | 1279 | 1280 | 1281 | 1282 | | Last >
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: ellamush] * 3
    #29592872 -

I’ll gladly pay you Tuesday for a mushroom today.



--------------------
You can ignore the truth to your final breath. But trust me, it will meet you there to be ignored no longer.

The answer to your question is almost always 42
“The answer is always grow more shroom.” Mr Piggy
- Those two answers coexist peacefully.

Quick Sterilization Reference for Altitude

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: 1NFIN8] * 6
    #29592926 -

Confession: we had a very horny episode, you know, when you just fuck until it hurts, and somewhere, somehow, my Johnson did 'snap'. The next day, I had a huge hump on the side of my dick, panic! So now I've been going for a week without sex. (It's supposed to take four weeks to recover, but is going way faster than that, thank whatevers).

Meanwhile, I've watched a mite infestation destroy the contains of a couple of large propagators, the oyster buckets, and some smaller projects. Ganja plan C failed, so my chances of growing photoperiods this year are gone. My friends the mice came back after a long hiatus and fucked over whatever was left outside to fuck over.

So yeah. There is no moral of the story, just wanted to vent, sometimes everything just sucks a little, but not in a pleasureable way. Been destroying mites with a torch and I'm not proud of it. Fuck shit and I'm going to drink now. Which I'm also not proud of, but fuck shit.


--------------------
Also I tooted churp for being a lowbrow puppet, it's so obvious.
I also added them both to my nazi watchlist in my journal, so we can watch them

-Jean-Luc Picard


Species grown 2025-26
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/29367720#29367720

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Churpee Choozle] * 1
    #29593016 -

Ouch. I've had that happen twice, but no swelling or other ill effects either time. But that first one was scary as hell. Second time I didn't even slow down the fucking. Hope it heals up quickly.


--------------------
"For the powerful freedom-takers who rob justice from us all, that's why I keep my pistol loaded, powder, cap, and ball..."
Read more, post less!
...turns out, I'm an amateur at everything

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: BeefExtreme] * 1
    #29593023 -

BeefExtreme said:
good to see you astro.  The mark of a true shroomery memmber is the hiatus. 

Haha. Man, $34,000 seems a bit steep. Tell ya hhhwhat.  For $29,998.78, ill show you a once in a lifetime experience. You get accesss to beef's personal stash of wonders.  Really just dig in.  Take whatever you think you can handle and get the real beef supeme experience:

A stay at my cabin in the woods: stunning kayak on the bay.  Mystical adventure of the "private" beaches. Shit in a bucket.  Lose your mind completely.  Forage for food. Dig clams from the mud. (Insect repellant included) No cops. Stunning ancient rocky cliffs you could contemplate your mortality upon.  Bears! Snapping turtles! Northern lights!  Oh god are the trees whispering?  Is someone there?  Did I mention the lobster boil? Yes! Beefs making lobster bisque.  Why does he have a gun? Where even am I? Take a hot bath while listening to woods remind you that youre only meat and bone.  Is there really no cops?  What if I actually need help? Where even is beef? Was he serious about the massage? Oh look, a ufo. Im not totally alone.  Trees.  Trees. I cant remember my name  Trees.  Trees. Trees.



You had me at shitting in a bucket.


--------------------
It takes guts to be
gentle and kind

Another way to live

Your ego is your nemesis.
Seek the truth tirelessly,
Even at the cost of your own sanity.
-fiddle_head

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: KlarnEvil9]
    #29593098 -

KlarnEvil9 said:
Ouch. I've had that happen twice, but no swelling or other ill effects either time. But that first one was scary as hell. Second time I didn't even slow down the fucking. Hope it heals up quickly.



Your body has been mangled a lot, hasn't it Klarn? How are your shoulders functioning?

Anyway I didn't think much of it initially, it hurt but that's it. When my wife woke me up in the middle of the night for more I declined, which is odd but not that odd. But the next morning... Fucking rock hard nodule on the side of the shaft. Scared the piss out of me.

First thing the doc asked: was she in cowgirl position? Uhmmm yes. Apparently dicks are at higher risk with girls on top. If she would've been (even) rougher it might have been a huge internal hemorrhage apparently. That would have been the dumbest trip to the hospital ever


--------------------
Also I tooted churp for being a lowbrow puppet, it's so obvious.
I also added them both to my nazi watchlist in my journal, so we can watch them

-Jean-Luc Picard


Species grown 2025-26
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/29367720#29367720

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: fiddle_head] * 1
    #29593103 -

fiddle_head said:
Have you guys ever thought about how Hugh Jackman's name is just Jack Human?



Huge jacked man


--------------------


Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Sulfurshelfsean] * 5
    #29593107 -

I tied to shit in a bucket once and missed.  In my defense, it was on a boat.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: fiddle_head] * 1
    #29593122 -

fiddle_head said:
Have you guys ever thought about how Hugh Jackman's name is just Jack Human?



:chefskiss:
Missed you buddy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: LadysKnight] * 2
    #29593135 -

LadysKnight said:
You had me at shitting in a bucket.



You shit it, I'll shoot it


--------------------
MUSHROOMS RULE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Dala] * 3
    #29593163 -

Does the shooting involve a gun or a glass?


--------------------
It takes guts to be
gentle and kind

Another way to live

Your ego is your nemesis.
Seek the truth tirelessly,
Even at the cost of your own sanity.
-fiddle_head

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Churpee Choozle] * 1
    #29593177 -

Churpee Choozle said:
KlarnEvil9 said:
Ouch. I've had that happen twice, but no swelling or other ill effects either time. But that first one was scary as hell. Second time I didn't even slow down the fucking. Hope it heals up quickly.



Your body has been mangled a lot, hasn't it Klarn? How are your shoulders functioning?

Anyway I didn't think much of it initially, it hurt but that's it. When my wife woke me up in the middle of the night for more I declined, which is odd but not that odd. But the next morning... Fucking rock hard nodule on the side of the shaft. Scared the piss out of me.

First thing the doc asked: was she in cowgirl position? Uhmmm yes. Apparently dicks are at higher risk with girls on top. If she would've been (even) rougher it might have been a huge internal hem



Churpee Choozle said:
KlarnEvil9 said:
Ouch. I've had that happen twice, but no swelling or other ill effects either time. But that first one was scary as hell. Second time I didn't even slow down the fucking. Hope it heals up quickly.



Your body has been mangled a lot, hasn't it Klarn? How are your shoulders functioning?

Anyway I didn't think much of it initially, it hurt but that's it. When my wife woke me up in the middle of the night for more I declined, which is odd but not that odd. But the next morning... Fucking rock hard nodule on the side of the shaft. Scared the piss out of me.

First thing the doc asked: was she in cowgirl position? Uhmmm yes. Apparently dicks are at higher risk with girls on top. If she would've been (even) rougher it might have been a huge internal hemorrhage apparently. That would have been the dumbest trip to the hospital ever



Yes, I have bashed and beaten myself for most of 50 years, but surprisingly few visible scars. Clumsy + generally intoxicated leads to injuries. My shoulder is healing up nicely, I'm back to 90% plus range of motion. Beef's suggestion to look into BPC157 has been miraculous. Recovery time from intense PT sessions is crazy short. I really hate needles, but I'm glad I went for the peptides.

So yeah, cowgirl is definitely riskier when it comes to injuries, but that is compounded by thick, big booty women. More thigh muscle equals more leverage. Around here they call it "cornbread booty", and I'm a fan.


--------------------
"For the powerful freedom-takers who rob justice from us all, that's why I keep my pistol loaded, powder, cap, and ball..."
Read more, post less!
...turns out, I'm an amateur at everything

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: KlarnEvil9] * 1
    #29593219 -

Have any of you gotten hurt because of shrooms? I have a gash just above my eye because I passed out on the toilet after tripping balls and hit my face on the corner of a radiator.

My guess is I got up too quickly from bed and pushed too hard on the toilet :rofl:. I no longer fast before tripping, I think low blood sugar was a key contributor.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Turvenuija] * 1
    #29593233 -

Blood pressure got funky and passed out, hit my head on a Pickwick table and got a concussion once


--------------------


Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Sulfurshelfsean]
    #29593259 -

Oh boy. I’ll share the full story one day if you guys remind me to haha. Long story short I kicked my friends out I was having a bad trip, was on house arrest took a few xans to try and sleep but my probation came because they saw I was in the back yard for a long time(wetting my head with the water hose in a tent) felt like I was talking gibberish to them my friend knocked on the window anyways i started feeling the xans after they left and I fell back and hit my head and had a pretty big lump

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: LadysKnight] * 2
    #29593267 -

LadysKnight said:
Does the shooting involve a gun or a glass?



A gun of course :lol:


--------------------
MUSHROOMS RULE

Edited by Dala (06/14/26 05:32 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: KlarnEvil9] * 1
    #29593272 -

KlarnEvil9 said:
So yeah, cowgirl is definitely riskier when it comes to injuries, but that is compounded by thick, big booty women. More thigh muscle equals more leverage. Around here they call it "cornbread booty", and I'm a fan.



Words of wisdom right there, man.

:themoreyouknow:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 2
    #29593285 -

GenesisCorrupted said:
fiddle_head said:
Have you guys ever thought about how Hugh Jackman's name is just Jack Human?



:chefskiss:
Missed you buddy.



Its' all just a huge act, man.

missed you too buddy, lets hang out in the pub sometime :chugbeer:


--------------------
----<><><>----
⁂ tail-lights, back-pockets, rearview mirrors ⁂

⁂ guides | grows | supreme air box | sporeaddict ⁂

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Sulfurshelfsean]
    #29593307 -

Sulfurshelfsean said:
fiddle_head said:
Have you guys ever thought about how Hugh Jackman's name is just Jack Human?



Huge jacked man



Hugh Jackman was never the man. Jack Human was — built from the blueprint, rebar and render, delivered clean.


--------------------
----<><><>----
⁂ tail-lights, back-pockets, rearview mirrors ⁂

⁂ guides | grows | supreme air box | sporeaddict ⁂

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: seldom seen] * 3
    #29593341 -

seldom seen said:
I tied to shit in a bucket once and missed.  In my defense, it was on a boat.



bucket shitting in the back of the van is honestly one of my favorite monthly occurrences, i have a plywood seat that goes over the bucket and everything.

Yeah ill run your little rat race, but im gonna be feral on the clock every once in a while and you cant stop me bossman


--------------------
REPENT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Churpee Choozle] * 1
    #29593346 -

Churpee Choozle said:
Confession: we had a very horny episode, you know, when you just fuck until it hurts, and somewhere, somehow, my Johnson did 'snap'. The next day, I had a huge hump on the side of my dick, panic! So now I've been going for a week without sex. (It's supposed to take four weeks to recover, but is going way faster than that, thank whatevers).

Meanwhile, I've watched a mite infestation destroy the contains of a couple of large propagators, the oyster buckets, and some smaller projects. Ganja plan C failed, so my chances of growing photoperiods this year are gone. My friends the mice came back after a long hiatus and fucked over whatever was left outside to fuck over.

So yeah. There is no moral of the story, just wanted to vent, sometimes everything just sucks a little, but not in a pleasureable way. Been destroying mites with a torch and I'm not proud of it. Fuck shit and I'm going to drink now. Which I'm also not proud of, but fuck shit.



Penis fractures are no joke. The worst part is the degloving we need to do to stitch up the corpus cavernosum. Two words that should never be in the same sentence, penis and degloving.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1262 | 1263 | 1264 | 1265 | 1266 | 1267 | 1268 | 1269 | 1270 | 1271 | 1272 | 1273 | 1274 | 1275 | 1276 | 1277 | 1278 | 1279 | 1280 | 1281 | 1282 | | Last >

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* casing from "The mushroom Cultivator" upupup 19,469 9 10/13/25 10:12 AM
by yearofnolight
* Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day
( 1 2 3 4 ... 8722 8723 )
saralove 5,228,662 174,452 10/08/26 05:30 AM
by gopher
* fresh or dry poo for outdoor cultivation Anonymous 1,648 10 04/07/04 12:38 AM
by Joshua
* First Time Cultivation Qs(A faliure, more or less) Keev 1,290 3 07/31/01 02:30 PM
by aenima
* Bulk Cultivation Question dets 4,532 19 04/29/05 03:27 PM
by Blue Helix
* Bulk cultivation help WhoWhatWhen 1,579 11 08/07/03 08:39 AM
by micro
* advanced mushroom cultivation in reverse. :D Gr0wer 1,135 7 04/30/04 09:42 PM
by Gr0wer
* Re: Good Bulk Cultivation Tek? Anonymous 2,010 6 06/01/00 04:07 PM
by jester

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
468,226 topic views. 19 members, 87 guests and 164 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.048 seconds spending 0.026 seconds on 18 queries.