Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 570 | 571 | 572 | 573 | 574 | 575 | 576 | 577 | 578 | 579 | 580 | 581 | 582 | 583 | 584 | 585 | 586 | 587 | 588 | 589 | 590 | | Last >
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: dinosaurs] * 2
    #29265032 -

That was me, in qq-qa. I refuse to kill other vertebrates. The peppermint oil kept thrm at bay for a while.
Then they came back and ravaged everything when I was away from home. The subtrops, ingeli, bispo, Burringbar, mexicana, they even dug up the ovoids (grain-free), the cyans and the subaer. They meticulously pulled out a batch of morning glories and laid them on the concrete.

I ran some successful grows in the garden of friends. Also I caught and deported several mice, didn't matter.

But man. The mice. The snails. I caught over 600 snails in beer traps and they just killed the replacement of my ganja a few nights ago. The fucking gnats, that are everywhere. The drought. The heat. It takes all fun out of growing.

Edit: I'm gonna trip on it this week. I mean I've got some funky projects going on and it was great to grow 4, 5 completely new species in the past months... But this level of setback is unsustainable.


--------------------
Also I tooted churp for being a lowbrow puppet, it's so obvious.
I also added them both to my nazi watchlist in my journal, so we can watch them

-Jean-Luc Picard


Species grown so far
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/29367720#29367720

Edited by Churpee Choozle (06/30/25 11:34 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: Churpee Choozle] * 8
    #29265035 -

My choozle is decidedly unchurpeed by this :frown:


--------------------
A Love Letter to New Growers
The 7 Edicts of Mushroom Cultivation as Decreed by Smellyhobbit

:kodama:


Anyone can get a canopy. But can you get what you want?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: Smellyhobbit] * 3
    #29265192 -

Probably gnomes dude


--------------------
Thank your postal workers when you see them. None of this would be possible without them.

Necessity is the mother of invention

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: Smellyhobbit] * 5
    #29265348 -


The clovers ate this months ago. Just found it today.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 7
    #29266028 -

I confess that I am really tired of being on the phone with banks, insurance dicks, attorneys, etc. I hate talking on the phone anyway, but having to spend 30+ minutes on a call, plus trying to be nice, is exhausting.


--------------------
"For the powerful freedom-takers who rob justice from us all, that's why I keep my pistol loaded, powder, cap, and ball..."
Read more, post less!
...turns out, I'm an amateur at everything

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: KlarnEvil9] * 5
    #29266044 -

I felt like throwing all my stuff away yesterday. The law makes me feel like a criminal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: KlarnEvil9] * 1
    #29266045 -

KlarnEvil9 said:
I confess that I am really tired of being on the phone with banks, insurance dicks, attorneys, etc. I hate talking on the phone anyway, but having to spend 30+ minutes on a call, plus trying to be nice, is exhausting.



Make it fun for you. Replace the letter O and the number 0 with circle. I live at 102 Oakwood Cr. That's 1-circle-2 circle-a-k-w-circle-circle-circle with a line-circle. Good luck Ass Circle!


--------------------
I've got skills, they don't know where to use me
I'm like the best dressed guy at the nude beach
Nice to meet you!

Edited by PuffM4gicDr4gon (07/01/25 02:35 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: PuffM4gicDr4gon]
    #29266054 -

PuffM4gicDr4gon said:
KlarnEvil9 said:
I confess that I am really tired of being on the phone with banks, insurance dicks, attorneys, etc. I hate talking on the phone anyway, but having to spend 30+ minutes on a call, plus trying to be nice, is exhausting.



Make it fun for you. Replace the letter O and the number 0 with circle. I live at 102 Oakwood Cr. That's 1-circle-2 circle-a-k-w-circle-circle-circle with a line-circle. Good luck Ass Circle!



I would, I mean I usually do something snarky with it. But I really can't with this stuff, lots of money hanging in the balance.

Anyone want to buy some mid-60s Corvette parts?  :grin:


--------------------
"For the powerful freedom-takers who rob justice from us all, that's why I keep my pistol loaded, powder, cap, and ball..."
Read more, post less!
...turns out, I'm an amateur at everything

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: len53] * 3
    #29266083 -

len53 said:
I felt like throwing all my stuff away yesterday. The law makes me feel like a criminal.



Its immoral for them to criminalize something you can just pick up off the ground that people have had a working relationship with for millenia all because the gov't doesn't like people thinking unusually.

My confession:

I just got spores in from a super rad and generous member here and I'm scared slightly shitless to get to work on them because I'm concerned I'll fail and by proxy fail said users generosity

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: boxtrotalpha] * 7
    #29266147 -

I confess I let some moldy ass shit ride because I’m a junky for the harvest


--------------------
Thank your postal workers when you see them. None of this would be possible without them.

Necessity is the mother of invention

Edited by EniQma (07/01/25 04:52 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: boxtrotalpha] * 2
    #29266243 -

boxtrotalpha said:
len53 said:
I felt like throwing all my stuff away yesterday. The law makes me feel like a criminal.



Its immoral for them to criminalize something you can just pick up off the ground that people have had a working relationship with for millenia all because the gov't doesn't like people thinking unusually.

My confession:

I just got spores in from a super rad and generous member here and I'm scared slightly shitless to get to work on them because I'm concerned I'll fail and by proxy fail said users generosity



There are no failures only lessons.
Him gifting you an important lesson may hold more value than if you “succeed” in your eyes.
Don’t be afraid and get to it!


--------------------
Face failure head on and learn something from it
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: EniQma] * 1
    #29266245 -

EniQma said:
I confess I let some moldy ass shit ride because I’m a junky for the harvest





I confess I’m doing the same to a tub of Z Strain right now. Everything is growing fine but I got a big spot of green in the middle of the tub. Think the harvest will be edible?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: AZ Starman2112] * 8
    #29266261 -

Y’all, mushrooms and plants see me as a mass murderer :lol:

Do this for a decade and you’ll fail at more projects than you though possible.  All those growers with the full flush canopies?  You should see what they did to other grows…

Just send it and have fun doing it.  Everyone has prints a plenty :thumbup:



--------------------
🅃🄴🄰🄼 🄸🄷🄾🄿


New to cultivation or the shroomery?  Observe the hitchhiker's guide

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery



Smellyhobbit said:
"Wiping a needle with isopropyl after flame sterilization is like shitting after you wipe your ass."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: Mr Piggy]
    #29266295 -

Mr Piggy said:
Y’all, mushrooms and plants see me as a mass murderer :lol:

Do this for a decade and you’ll fail at more projects than you though possible.  All those growers with the full flush canopies?  You should see what they did to other grows…

Just send it and have fun doing it.  Everyone has prints a plenty :thumbup:





this right here. whether succeed or fail, be killing it :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: Mr Piggy] * 3
    #29266296 -

I miss Cranberry Steve


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: EniQma] * 2
    #29266355 -

EniQma said:
I confess I let some moldy ass shit ride because I’m a junky for the harvest




I have 3 moldy semp boxes rn. The mold is moving slow anyway. No pins though. 🤣 I'm eventually gonna have to send them outside but hopefully I can get them close to fruiting first. 🤷‍♂️


--------------------


Hitchhikers Guide to The Shroomery

Shine on forever, shine on benevolent son
Shine down upon the severed
Shine until the two become one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: ThurmanMurman] * 3
    #29266375 -

I just found my first moldy fruits. Green on a couple caps in one semp shoe


--------------------
Thank your postal workers when you see them. None of this would be possible without them.

Necessity is the mother of invention

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: len53] * 7
    #29266524 -

len53 said:
The law makes me feel like a criminal.



:fuckthepolice:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: Mr Piggy] * 5
    #29266536 -

Mr Piggy said:
Y’all, mushrooms and plants see me as a mass murderer :lol:

Do this for a decade and you’ll fail at more projects than you though possible.  All those growers with the full flush canopies?  You should see what they did to other grows…

Just send it and have fun doing it.  Everyone has prints a plenty :thumbup:





You're right of course. No one wants to show off all their trichd out tubs and bacterial grain jars. I'm gonna resurrect the fail pic of the day thread so i can keep myself better grounded in the fact that we all kinda suck


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation Confessional Booth [Re: boxtrotalpha] * 1
    #29266549 -

boxtrotalpha said:
Mr Piggy said:
Y’all, mushrooms and plants see me as a mass murderer :lol:

Do this for a decade and you’ll fail at more projects than you though possible.  All those growers with the full flush canopies?  You should see what they did to other grows…

Just send it and have fun doing it.  Everyone has prints a plenty :thumbup:





You're right of course. No one wants to show off all their trichd out tubs and bacterial grain jars. I'm gonna resurrect the fail pic of the day thread so i can keep myself better grounded in the fact that we all kinda suck





Dooo ittt.

I used to make it a point to post everything i grew. If for no other reason than to get a community spawn check after a shake


--------------------
"Remember, kids, the difference between science and screwing around is writing it down" -adam savage
Flowchart for Recommended plan of action.
Learn the tried and true way to grow mushrooms
Use the Damn search engine
After you know what you're doing, take a break 
Pick a book, Make some chips!
Josex said:Don't take the site seriously bro, ain't worth it.
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 570 | 571 | 572 | 573 | 574 | 575 | 576 | 577 | 578 | 579 | 580 | 581 | 582 | 583 | 584 | 585 | 586 | 587 | 588 | 589 | 590 | | Last >

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Thinking about a substrate mojo!! DaMigraine 707 4 05/21/02 08:59 PM
by angryshroom
* Hazards of cultivating mushrooms vsb1473 1,027 2 03/26/05 04:59 AM
by Sterile
* resisting fungal growth...blarg... unseenat17 678 5 12/20/05 10:37 PM
by unseenat17
* fungal darwinism lepiota 368 2 02/10/05 12:51 PM
by IGnosticAbhorI
* Mystery Mushroom - First Attempted Cultivation (Success = Free Spore Prints for 5 Lucky People)
( 1 2 3 all )
BlimeyGrimey 12,721 42 10/05/05 07:06 AM
by JackTackle
* Home Cultivation a health hazard? no-tone 1,457 18 02/19/03 05:07 AM
by skabbo
* North Canada Outdoor Cultivation procule 837 3 03/27/03 05:36 AM
by NiGGy
* Outdoor Cultivation Idea LightBright 470 2 03/30/03 03:30 PM
by LightBright

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
470,766 topic views. 17 members, 279 guests and 170 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.017 seconds on 16 queries.