Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: Anarchy in the USA [Re: Asante]
    #29213403 -

The one person left refuses to get a firearm because "they don't trust themselves with one"....which is crazy. I am a direct genetic descendant of said person and I have owned a firearm for a very long time and nothing bad has ever happened. So if I can do it they can do it :notsureif:


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anarchy in the USA [Re: spirit_shadow] * 1
    #29213464 -

Watching Americans be unrepentant cunts to each other during times of utter prosperity makes me think that when the house of cards collapses we'll gladly tear each other apart.


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anarchy in the USA [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29215232 -

KevinDontWave said:
Watching Americans be unrepentant cunts to each other during times of utter prosperity makes me think that when the house of cards collapses we'll gladly tear each other apart.




it seems that that is what's happening just about now, the whole Babylon just coming apart.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anarchy in the USA [Re: Asante]
    #29215275 -

Asante said:
KevinDontWave said:
Watching Americans be unrepentant cunts to each other during times of utter prosperity makes me think that when the house of cards collapses we'll gladly tear each other apart.




it seems that that is what's happening just about now, the whole Babylon just coming apart.



God's in His heaven—All's right with the world


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anarchy in the USA [Re: KevinDontWave]
    #29215331 -

So happy Europe is perfect, has its shit together, and doesn't have any blood on its hands. Imagine if every racist and/or fundamentalist piece of shit in Europe was united under the same language and religion. Probably wouldn't look too different from 2025 America.

Anarchy, the absence of archy, is the basic human state. The vast majority of our social interactions happen as negotiations among relative equalsz based on long-standing social relationships and conventions, etc. It's the state and other organizations' ability to co-opt that tendency that fucks everything up. And, guess what, when people decide they REALLy want to butcher each other, the cops ain't gonna stop it (the fact that they're usually involved notwithstanding.)

When I say that I'm an Anarchist, I don't mean that I'm going to pine for a perfect pie-in-the-sky society. It means that I'm going to make decisions based on my own situational awareness and moral compass, and work to cooperate with other people. Also, I'm not gonna say dumb shit like "well, in THIS situation here, I'm now entitled to call for massive state violence and repression to make things more the way I like them."


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anarchy in the USA [Re: Asante]
    #29215350 -

Asante said:
KevinDontWave said:
Watching Americans be unrepentant cunts to each other during times of utter prosperity makes me think that when the house of cards collapses we'll gladly tear each other apart.




it seems that that is what's happening just about now, the whole Babylon just coming apart.



Id disagree. Maybe its an outside perception of whats happening in the US that makes people think that. But in my experience, there are way more well intentioned people than otherwise who are working to make their bubble a nice place to live. Pretty much everyone I know is hard working and their job literally makes life a better place. Even I have spent my entire career working in community services.

When I look outside, I pretty much see a beautiful city with animals everywhere. Its not some hellscape of morally corrupt assholes clawing at each others throats and wallets. I think people see the worst of the worst via social media or skewed news sources but at least where I live, its (for the most part) not like that.

There are exceptions - places with low socioeconomic metrics relative to the rest of the US. Or places where drug use and homelessness are prevalent where yeah you would not want to forget your belongings or park your car here... But id imagine thats likely the scenario in any country, not just the US.


--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anarchy in the USA [Re: Mickalopagus]
    #29216357 -

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anarchy in the USA [Re: B Traven] * 1
    #29216518 -

B Traven said:
So happy Europe is perfect, has its shit together, and doesn't have any blood on its hands.




The situation in Europe is pretty damn gnarly too, it wasn't a "shitting down on America" type of post but more, showing my heartfelt concern for what the good people of the USA have gotten themselves into.

We are all connected, each nation a vital organ in the organism.. The US is showing some worrisome signs though, so be prepared for dealing with what comes when it enters your world, is what i'm saying.

Humanity is one. It's always been between those on the side of the brotherhood of mankind, and those who are against that.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

Onehomemission.org
truly make a difference

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anarchy in the USA [Re: Asante] * 1
    #29217301 -

Asante said:
Civil unrest is best enjoyed at home with a Mossberg by your chair :smile:




TBH this might be the only open web forum in the world where I'm (mostly lol) comfortable actually saying this... But I think prepping a little is only a prudent idea at this point.

Unfortunately I direct that comment at everyone in the world (especially those in the "western" countries) however I'd say that goes at least 100x if you're in the US.

Seems we've all obviously been paying attention to what's going on... As best our time and stomachs have allowed, at least.

... And developments have not been great.

A lot of chatter today about the newly proposed R-sponsored legislation (yes, an actual law this time, by someone other than Big Don!) which seeks to ban all "pornographic material" in the US.

This is clearly an indirect "obscenity" law that attempts to further solidify the definition of "obscene" while still keeping it vague enough for wide abuse.

Many have suggested (based on the actual wording of the proposed bill... And also... You know...) that this is partly an attempt to criminalize trans / LGBT materials, depictions, and maybe even the people themselves...

And I don't disagree with that.

However one point that I have not seen being made in these discussions...

...

How is porn distributed in the modern world, primarily?


The Internet, of course!


(How's that famous song go again? lol)








So presumably if they were to expand the definition of obscenity, and make "obscene" materials illegal, they would have to quite SEVERELY lock down the Internet within the United States, in order to try to shut all of that material down and prevent it's distribution!


A lot of people have noted that porn and "obscenity laws" may be among the first(and easiest) things an authoritarian govt would attack. But this might be not just the first volley, but the killshot as well, all rolled up in one.

Because what else is the Internet?

it's the single best place for free exchange of information. It's one of the very best avenues for people to organize. including and especially against oppressive governments!


You think all that is a coincidence?

Really?

Are you sure about that?

Are you sure about that's not why?


:rollsafe:

:nocomment:

:huxleyfacepalm:


Anyway, then if we can survive all that, all we have to worry about is the impending return of the Annunaki,

:greyalien:


or whatever the fuck the rest of this weirdness represents...

:ufo: :ufoabduction:



:dna::etjesus::dna:


:feelsgodman:


Well, that and the "cataclysm cycle" that comes every X thousands of years, and has already wiped out 3-6 previous versions of humanity...


:waitwtf:

:dontpanic:

:panic:

:biggestnuke:


Okay maybe I got a little carried away at the end there.

Maybe...


But the stuff going on in the US govt and the greater world stage is pretty concerning, and I wouldn't want to be caught "without" should all of this go south.

And I'd keep my eye on that stupid porn bill, and any possible developments!

I mean take away a people's ability to learn accurate news of current events and to organize, and what hope do they have left?



:distress:  :uhoh:  :distress:


--------------------
------------------------
I am me. We are You.

Edited by CidneyIndole (05/14/25 06:33 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anarchy in the USA [Re: CidneyIndole]
    #29217304 -

CidneyIndole said:
And I don't disagree with that.




boo!! hiss.

criminalizing a group of people? thats ok?

some pictures on the internet are more important than other peoples lives?

yah. no wonder we are in this situation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anarchy in the USA [Re: mushboy] * 1
    #29217310 -

I think he was saying that some people believe the bill is an attempt to criminalize LGBT material, and that he doesn't disagree with that notion.

I could be wrong.

:wellitried:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anarchy in the USA [Re: TrancedOutBrah]
    #29217311 -

TrancedOutBrah said:
What you are asking for essentially Asante is for us to pull out our weapons and murder the current administration and there's a frothing base just looking for an excuse to shoot someone. It's not like you can just take out one or two and the problem is solved. Shit even if Trump was dead the problem persists (and then you have him as a Matyr for the dumbasses of MAGA)

It's not like it's just Trump. It's everyone backing him. Every single Republican congressman that's given the nod to sucking that mushroom dick of Trumps
!




Yeah that's the gist of it, and I'd venture to say you're probably correct on every point.


Which means any "direct action" taken by "the people" would have to be very, very well coordinated, very covertly coordinated, and poised to strike all at once.


Not that I am, for the record, advocating that sort of thing, nor would I... lol


Just speaking in hypotheticals here.


But yeah that would make the aforementioned Internet plot even more crucial to Trump's attempted coup!

Get why I'm thinking that way, now? It would be one of their best strategic moves, if the MAGAS are indeed planning a coup - shut down (or at the very least fully monitor) all means of free / private communication before anyone has time to organize.


But circumventing all that sounds like a monumental task that I'm not sure anyone on the left is really up for...

Anyway that being said... The reason it would have to be deeply coordinated, is because I'm 100% certain provoking social outrage is part of their plan.

Nevermind just the Internet... First time people riot bad enough, he's probably initiating martial law and sending in the troops. Total lockdown.

...or at least I suspect that's the ultimate goal / plan. that's the thing that wins him the "third term" he's been bragging about, without having to rig any more voting machines, and let's him really hit the gas on his deportations and "camps" ...


But boy would I love to be super wrong, right about now...


--------------------
------------------------
I am me. We are You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anarchy in the USA [Re: mushboy]
    #29217313 -

mushboy said:
CidneyIndole said:
And I don't disagree with that.




boo!! hiss.

criminalizing a group of people? thats ok?

some pictures on the internet are more important than other peoples lives?

yah. no wonder we are in this situation.





I meant that I don't agree with that assessment of the situation! (Not that I agree with the jerks who have engineered this situation, aka the MAGA Republicans)


So basically the opposite of what you're thinking. Lol


And while historically there have always been some conservatives and Republicans around here, we still probably run a good bit more "lefty" and "humanitarian" than a lot of other forums!


But damn bruh... I know I tend to "blah blah blah" when I'm on a roll, but use some context clues next time! lol


:peace:


--------------------
------------------------
I am me. We are You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anarchy in the USA [Re: 1234go]
    #29217315 -

1234go said:
I think he was saying that some people believe the bill is an attempt to criminalize LGBT material, and that he doesn't disagree with that notion.

I could be wrong.

:wellitried:





That's exactly correct, thank you. :thumbup:


--------------------
------------------------
I am me. We are You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anarchy in the USA [Re: CidneyIndole] * 1
    #29217316 -

well thats peachy aint it :naughty:

mike lee has tried this before. hopefully 3rd time aint the charm.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anarchy in the USA [Re: mushboy]
    #29217350 -

mushboy said:
mike lee has tried this before. hopefully 3rd time aint the charm.




Amen to that, brother!

I also love how a lot of these Repub folks make a big deal out of being Christian (while also often being hypocritical and judging TF out of their fellow man, 'golden rule' be damned) and yet they also seem to revel in condemning both the human body - which "God created," and which was allegedly made after God's own image, no less lol  - as well as the means used to bring more souls to earth -- sexual reproduction.

(Which is something God actually commanded that we do a whole bunch, according to their own holy book!)


The whole thing is wild.


And wildly inconsistent.


Yay for logical consistency and spiritual integrity, I guess...?


:rimshot:


:goatse:


:lol:


--------------------
------------------------
I am me. We are You.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anarchy in the USA [Re: Asante]
    #29217359 -

Asante said:
B Traven said:
So happy Europe is perfect, has its shit together, and doesn't have any blood on its hands.




The situation in Europe is pretty damn gnarly too, it wasn't a "shitting down on America" type of post but more, showing my heartfelt concern for what the good people of the USA have gotten themselves into.

We are all connected, each nation a vital organ in the organism.. The US is showing some worrisome signs though, so be prepared for dealing with what comes when it enters your world, is what i'm saying.

Humanity is one. It's always been between those on the side of the brotherhood of mankind, and those who are against that.



I got you.

Only thing is, from my point of view, I've already been locked in this existential struggle my entire life, and the current situation is already having a direct impact on my community.

And also, of course, this is far from Anarchy. Or even little-a anarchy. It's just a reboot of a pretty standard American political attitude. And I see its European counter-part gaining traction, too.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anarchy in the USA [Re: B Traven]
    #29217366 -

I have a loaded 10mm ready to go so I can check out when this shit really gets bad.


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anarchy in the USA [Re: KevinDontWave] * 1
    #29217466 -

KevinDontWave said:
I have a loaded 10mm ready to go so I can check out when this shit really gets bad.



Fuckin don't do that, join me and the group I will hypothetically create instead. The more firearms the better the chances of survival of the group.


--------------------
High as hell and low as heaven will go.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anarchy in the USA [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #29217497 -

Thank you but no thank you. I was never super keen on life even in the good times so if it get's real dark real fast I'm punchin the clock for sure.  The last 11 years have been full on borrowed time for me so it's kind of surreal to now be at a time where I feel absolutely no guilt about the thought of doing it.


--------------------
:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

:mushroom:Come a little bit closer
And get untied
In a hearse rollin' over
Just a track in the line
Fuck it:mushroom:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* anarchy
( 1 2 3 4 all )
dutchmushroom 4,881 62 10/25/07 12:29 AM
by dutchmushroom
* The USA will not be the first country to get to Mars
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
BrainChemicals 7,111 104 06/18/07 10:24 PM
by Cowgold
* How to survive the coming economic collapse?
( 1 2 3 all )
the_phoenix 4,982 46 11/26/04 08:28 PM
by vampirism
* 20 Facts About Voting in the USA, More Zen Tricksters, and Ken Babbs Stuff!--Please Move thread C20H25N3O 1,324 4 03/14/05 07:56 PM
by C20H25N3O
* Whats in your "Ultimate Survival Kit"?
( 1 2 all )
sui 2,696 31 07/08/07 10:31 PM
by cognitiveshift
* Anarchy, brainwashed soldiers, etc. Crasher 1,686 18 11/27/08 08:41 AM
by Prisoner#1
* Sons Of Anarchy
( 1 2 all )
RationalEgo 1,939 24 10/18/09 11:29 PM
by metalmorph
* Anarchy Online sDariuSs 1,416 12 12/04/04 12:17 AM
by sDariuSs

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,526 topic views. 6 members, 14 guests and 61 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.