Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisiblesynthesis
everydayjunglist

Loc: va
Re: Pot a greater threat than cocaine and heroin!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: trendal]
    #2912254 - 07/21/04 12:29 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

trendal said:My third, and most wild, thought is that psychedelics may actually facilitate an "awakening" process in many users and that this awakening stands to display the hippocracy of our society and government in plain view.

i thought so too, but after visiting the P.A.L. section of the shroomery, i've been proven wrong! :tongue: seems most folks on that board think the gov't could do no wrong

--------------------
http://www.infowars.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineShroomyMcPot
Male

Loc: TX
    #2912953 - 07/21/04 04:24 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

trendal said:
An entire industrial complex has grown around the domestic drug war, as well as thousands upon thousands of individuals under employment for the sole purpose of enforcing drug laws. There is a lot of money being made at our expense.

You hit the nail on the head right there. Everybody from the electrician who installs the lights in the jail to the judge who sends your ass there is making money off marijuana.

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: Pot a greater threat than cocaine and heroin!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: synthesis]
    #2913041 - 07/21/04 04:51 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

synthesis said:
Quote:

trendal said:My third, and most wild, thought is that psychedelics may actually facilitate an "awakening" process in many users and that this awakening stands to display the hippocracy of our society and government in plain view.

i thought so too, but after visiting the P.A.L. section of the shroomery, i've been proven wrong! :tongue: seems most folks on that board think the gov't could do no wrong

You apparently haven't hung around that forum very long.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Invisibleivi
 User Gallery

#2913227 - 07/21/04 05:52 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

OMG! Help! I need treatment!
Somebody call 911!
:shrug:

--------------------

OfflineJPZ
lost in mexico
Loc: Monterrey
    #2914108 - 07/21/04 10:15 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

trendal said:

Something has always "bothered" me on an intuitive level when I look at the concept of continued drug prohibition. Do these people in charge really believe the distortions and outright lies they try to feed the general public? 

I feel the same way (not just about the drug war, but many things, eg.  "Invading Iraq helped stop terrorism"...I'll leave that for the PAL board tho)

The problem is a lot of people in the general public believe them, and continue to suck up all the bullshit.  There aren't many people who haven't tried drugs drugs but believe they should be legalised anyway.  So people keep believing that they should be illegal for the benefit of mankind, further enabling governments and financial instituitions to rake up the dough. 

Quote:

Another glaringly obvious reason for "them" to keep drugs as a whole illegal is the massive financial gains created by "the drug war"...this is money that funnels itself to so many different parts of our society which would not exist without drug prohibition. The CIA gets money for covert ops through drug-running around the world and even inside the USA. An entire industrial complex has grown around the domestic drug war, as well as thousands upon thousands of individuals under employment for the sole purpose of enforcing drug laws. There is a lot of money being made at our expense.

Exactly.  What would all those police and agents do?  Oh yeah, they could fight real crime.

Here in Mexico, a day doesnt go by without another HUGE drug bust.  Today they caught a guy with 2 tons of pot in his house.  Cue pictures of heroic police moving bigs blocks of pot around.  And the public love it!  "Look, those police have saved the day again!" they say.  (at the same time, the confiscated pot is being taken to the police's dealer...)  Tomorrow they're going to show some poor sacrificial lamb , who was paid 200 bucks to take some drugs to the border, getting busted, while at the same time 5 other trucks drive happily past, loaded to the brim with pot. 

Everyone profits from the drug war.  The dealers, the govt, the banks, and the media.

grrrrrr!!!  :mad2:

Vote Cypress Hill this election.
:thumbup:

--------------------
I do declare, I can float in the air.

"If carrots got you drunk, rabbits would be fucked up."

OfflineRoKiSdEaD
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Flag
Re: Pot a greater threat than cocaine and heroin!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Skunk420]
    #2914288 - 07/21/04 11:09 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

since when has tobacco become man made? :P I dont agree with the whole natural drugs are safer than synthetic ones thing, but I do of course agree that tobacco is more harmful than MJ (i say as i light up another cig).

OfflineCupOfWater
Gesture ofkindness
Loc: louisiana
Re: Pot a greater threat than cocaine and heroin!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: synthesis]
    #2916771 - 07/22/04 04:05 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

i think the goverment is a pile of shit i hate all forms of goverment who gives those peopel the right to judge other human beings on there actions thats Gods right alone or whatever you beleive in for me it is God. i personally think all natural drugs are very useful even cocaine as long as you abuse it and become addicted your fine in my opinion and with weed there just plain stupid, its been proven that marijuana smokers live on avrg. 2 years longer then non-smokers, if they wanna put research into a harmful "drug" then they should put some research into alcohol and tabacco those are the real "drugs" : )

OfflineCupOfWater
Gesture ofkindness
Loc: louisiana
Re: Pot a greater threat than cocaine and heroin!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: CupOfWater]
    #2916783 - 07/22/04 04:07 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

and besides ive been smokin pot since i was about 9 and im completely the opposite of unmotivated and anxious im very motivated and patient, as a matter of fact, I used to be the opposite before smoking pot and im definately not phsychotic by any means, a little off but not phsychotic

OfflineRedo
CTA

Re: Pot a greater threat than cocaine and heroin!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Skunk420]
    #2916804 - 07/22/04 04:13 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

skunk78395 said:
all drugs can be good, just dont abuse them...it is natural, it is the MAN made ones like alcohol and tobacco that are killing everyone..

So grain doesnt ferment in nature, and tobacco isnt a plant?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag