| Home | Community | Message Board |
|
You are not signed in. |

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.
|
| Shop: |
| |||
|
Endospore Explorer Registered: 07/11/24 Posts: 4,550 Loc: Pennsylvania in Appalachia Last seen: 9 months, 12 days |
| ||
|
Stranger Registered: 03/10/20 Posts: 5,506 Loc: Central Megalopolis Last seen: 52 minutes, 27 seconds |
| ||
|
Amateur Wizard Registered: 04/01/22 Posts: 18,496 Loc: Booger Central Last seen: 18 minutes, 56 seconds |
| ||
|
I DON'T DO DRUGS, I AM DRUGS! Registered: 06/13/24 Posts: 2,715 Loc: Sendero Mistico |
| ||
|
Endospore Explorer Registered: 07/11/24 Posts: 4,550 Loc: Pennsylvania in Appalachia Last seen: 9 months, 12 days |
| ||
|
I DON'T DO DRUGS, I AM DRUGS! Registered: 06/13/24 Posts: 2,715 Loc: Sendero Mistico |
| ||
|
Stone Jack Baller Registered: 12/12/23 Posts: 2,258 Loc: Mt. Weather Last seen: 4 months, 5 days |
| ||
|
succinct is not my forte Registered: 03/29/19 Posts: 3,507 Loc: uacious, but can't spel gud |
| ||
|
Registered: 12/24/24 Posts: 1,978 Loc: Pennsylvania Last seen: 1 minute, 8 seconds |
| ||
|
𓆣 Registered: 11/02/11 Posts: 13,814 Loc: Last seen: 1 minute, 28 seconds |
| ||
|
Noob Registered: 12/18/24 Posts: 123 Loc: The Rez Last seen: 5 months, 25 days |
| ||
|
𓆣 Registered: 11/02/11 Posts: 13,814 Loc: Last seen: 1 minute, 28 seconds |
| ||
|
I DON'T DO DRUGS, I AM DRUGS! Registered: 06/13/24 Posts: 2,715 Loc: Sendero Mistico |
| ||
|
𓆣 Registered: 11/02/11 Posts: 13,814 Loc: Last seen: 1 minute, 28 seconds |
| ||
|
𓆣 Registered: 11/02/11 Posts: 13,814 Loc: Last seen: 1 minute, 28 seconds |
| ||
|
Registered: 08/17/22 Posts: 2,527 |
| ||
|
I DON'T DO DRUGS, I AM DRUGS! Registered: 06/13/24 Posts: 2,715 Loc: Sendero Mistico |
| ||
|
𓆣 Registered: 11/02/11 Posts: 13,814 Loc: Last seen: 1 minute, 28 seconds |
| ||
|
I DON'T DO DRUGS, I AM DRUGS! Registered: 06/13/24 Posts: 2,715 Loc: Sendero Mistico |
| ||
|
𓆣 Registered: 11/02/11 Posts: 13,814 Loc: Last seen: 1 minute, 28 seconds |
| ||
| |||
| Shop: |
|
| Similar Threads | Poster | Views | Replies | Last post | ||
![]() |
*DELETED* | 2,970 | 8 | 04/14/08 06:12 AM by HerbBaker | ||
![]() |
Newbie planning first cultivation. | 775 | 6 | 05/31/08 04:48 PM by Neobean | ||
![]() |
All Of RR's Notes On Mushroom Cultivation Forum ( |
224,500 | 181 | 01/17/22 08:33 AM by TheStallionMang | ||
![]() |
Procedures for cleaning cultivation apparatus | 2,079 | 3 | 01/04/04 11:39 AM by TheOneYouKnow | ||
![]() |
first attempt at cultivating... Fruiting/harvest time!!! .. Pics.. ( |
30,693 | 308 | 10/17/08 01:22 AM by plonkerism | ||
![]() |
The Friday Night "POST YOUR MYCO-PORN HERE" Cultivation Post! BOO-YAH! ( |
3,881 | 42 | 08/25/07 02:40 PM by Greens21 | ||
![]() |
I've cultivated... | 904 | 6 | 12/11/24 07:54 PM by fahtster | ||
![]() |
Dedicated To Agar 'Mushroom Cultivation' AND Links/Grow Logs/Other ( |
49,128 | 60 | 09/16/10 04:41 PM by RogerRabbit |
| Extra information | ||
| You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a 461,861 topic views. 9 members, 70 guests and 239 web crawlers are browsing this forum. [ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ] | ||
only used up 5 qts of spawn. RIP rye berries, forgive me for my sins.

