Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSamhainJ
I wanna rock out, in my dreams
Loc: USA Flag
alcohol intensify shrooms?
    #2900855 - 07/17/04 08:47 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

if you drink 3 or 4 beers before eating shrooms will it make you trip harder?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
Re: alcohol intensify shrooms? [Re: SamhainJ]
    #2900931 - 07/17/04 09:18 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

No.

Invisibleilus
Bred in Captivity
Male User Gallery

Loc: Around the bend.
    #2900974 - 07/17/04 09:35 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

No, it will probably make you very sick, if I drink and do shrooms then I usually end up feeling really sick.

--------------------
Message me for Mushroom Tinctures
Lion's Mane, Reishi, Turkey Tail, Chaga, Shiitake / Extracts / CBD Isolate, Oil
----
My Art, Design, Sculpture & Music:  http://www.conceptflow.org

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #2900979 - 07/17/04 09:37 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

smokeing pot during the peak will make it more intense, smokeing after will bring it back up. Smoke pot.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

#2900990 - 07/17/04 09:40 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I asked if it was alright to drink with shrooms and this kid (who's brain dead from pills) "Sure! Knock yerself out!"
He also told me he did dust and shrooms at the same time once then warned me "Don't do dat."

OfflineRegulus
Stranger
    #2901106 - 07/17/04 10:13 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

NO.

OfflineBlue_Apocalypse
Central NervousSystem

Loc: Illinois
Re: alcohol intensify shrooms? [Re: MAGnum]
    #2901180 - 07/17/04 10:46 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Maybe its just me but i wouldnt take advice from someone whos "brain dead from pills" lol. Sometimes i drink a few beers when i come down from a trip but it depends on the situation. If it was a trip where i was intensely playing the guitar for 6 hours straight, i would drink a little to relax as i come down. However, if i just had a transcendental experience, i would probably just smoke some weed and try to conclude the experience by deep meditation or whatever i felt was right.

OfflineRedo
CTA

#2902341 - 07/18/04 12:12 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I still dont like mixing anything while trippin.

OfflineMAGnum
veteran

Re: alcohol intensify shrooms? [Re: Redo]
    #2902368 - 07/18/04 12:17 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah, I didn't think I should listen to that brain fucked fuck, but he used to deal some of the best shrooms around. Anyways, it is safe in my experiance to drink with shrooms. I personally only drink a few beers because anything more will fuck up the trip. I never drank hard liquer with shrooms.

OfflineOpenminded
Dicotyledon

Loc: England.
    #2902480 - 07/18/04 12:44 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I had four bottles of wine on the day when I first had mushrooms, because I was celebrating the end of my exams. I doubt it added anything to the experience (although maybe it reduced any anxiety that I might otherwise have had), but it didn't make me feel sick or anything.

Offlinekief
Dr. Nuggz

Loc: east coast
    #2902908 - 07/18/04 03:09 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

drinking on mushrooms is fine just depends on the person.

--------------------
the mind is a terrilble thing to waste i show love causes it a terrible thing to hate.

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

#2905042 - 07/19/04 09:41 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Alcohol will actually calm you down a little while you're on shrooms. But other then that, my friends can drink like fish on shrooms, not feel any of the effects of the booze, but when they come down off of the shrooms they're druck ass hell.

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #2905063 - 07/19/04 09:47 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Kills visuals..my first time tripping, me and two other people each ate the same amount, a tiny bit over a full eighth of dry cubes...one of the other two kids drank a 40, and it killed most of his trip.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleChronic7
Re: alcohol intensify shrooms? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #2905363 - 07/19/04 12:16 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

well one time i did a shot of whiskey to down them and it felt it brought them on stronger, but i did nearly throw up too!

--------------------

Offlineday_tripper
Gatherer
 User Gallery

Loc: Pacific Coast
    #2907513 - 07/20/04 02:35 AM (19 years, 8 months ago)

a buddy of mine likes to drink a beer before ingesting just to calm himself down so he can relax before the trip.

I personally have never taken alcohol before, while, or after tripping and i dont plan to. I smoke pot on the come-up and on the comedown tho, thats always a plus.

OfflineDeadPhan
Male User Gallery

Re: alcohol intensify shrooms? [Re: day_tripper]
    #2909836 - 07/20/04 07:16 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

ive eaten fung quite alot with alcohol as many of us here have, many times no alcohol, many times drank before, many times drank after, and many times drank all throughout......in my experience, i like to drink like 2 or 3 beers before i eat because i tend to get anxiety andwhatnot coming up and this realy qwells that as well as my stomach, even if i get stomach discomfort still, if i got a slight buzz from beer its much easier to deal with....but it is true that if i drink too much it kinda lessens the trip....however i will be extremly out there, its not as deep and focused if i drink too much......so as for me....i like to drink a few before i eat....then trip, and when i come down sometimes i just drink like a fish.....at that point i had my fun....i mean  it is nice to end the trip on a mellow note of just chilin and blazin and takin it easy and whatnot, but well, its diferent for everyone but in general i like to drink....and after tripin where as i might be ready to go to sleep usualy, the alcohol keeps me up and sometimes helps me go through 2 days of bein awake....say i eat the fungus on a friday night for example at 9 pm.....ill trip realy good until about 3 or 4, and whereas if i didnt drink after i might be ready to turn in, smoke a bowl and chill, well  when i drink comin down i get all motivated to just run around my area, ride my bike into town, go down by the water to watch the sun come up...sometimes it will help me stay up till a good 2pm to 4pm saturday afternoon.....this is a very generalized example and i feel as if im rambling so, botom line for me is  i like to drink on shrooms, but not too much during or before the trip...too much makes me not capable of siting and geting into it....it makes me uncoinsiously anxious....where as consiosly anxious is where u feel anxiety (duh) but the bad stuff that comes with it, the unconscious anxiety in my definition is just when u cant be in one spot and take everything in but u dont feel bad about it, cause ur drunk, hehe.....but whereas when im just on shrooms, or maybe say drank a couple beers before hand, i can realy take it all in and get into it.....bla bla bla, sound like im drunk now, but not yet, hehe.....and yes  if u drink too much on them u can get very sick.....i almost asfixiated once.......very bad experience, i was in my room and all of a suden i let out a burp wich turned into a yack and for some reason my gag reflex was all mesed up and i started choking on my vomit, i was crawling around my room throwing up all over the place trying to get it out of my bronchial tubes and nose.....realy got scared for a second, more like a minute but seemed like a long ass time....so yea  take it easy but a couple beers before hand at least shouldnt hurt if not help imho    :sun:

Edited by DeadPhan (07/20/04 07:21 PM)

Anonymous

#2909925 - 07/20/04 07:39 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

booze doesnt really help me that much when im trippin

OfflineMeThoD
MeThoD

Re: alcohol intensify shrooms? [Re: ]
    #2910571 - 07/20/04 10:15 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

Alcohol seems to numb me to the effects of shrooms. I've never been sick from the mix, but I imagine it could happen.

--------------------
Every empty bowl must be filled, and a full bowl must always be emptied.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies