Home | Community | Message Board

Phytoextractum
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Website Announcements and Feature Feedback

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Petri Dish

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Loc: Heaven and Hell
doc34's ban
    #2887650 - 07/13/04 11:25 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

In reference to this thread:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...=&fpart=all

I have spoken with doc34 and he asked me to relay a message. That he was not threatening anyone, that he was just saying that he wanted to get proper credit for picking the mushroom who's spores grew that A #1 strain.

I know doc34 personally and he's a good dude and he contributes much to these forums and this website.

When all hot heads have had a chance to cool down a bit, I bet an honest resolution can be reached through civil discussion.

I would like to see his posting priviledges restored as soon as the administration feels he has had a chance to cool off, so that this discussion may then take place.

Just my $0.02

:shrug:

--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Re: doc34's ban [Re: Lightningfractal]
    #2887842 - 07/14/04 12:37 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Don't worry. I imagine he'll be back soon... seems like John could use a toker's time out as well.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

InvisibleOldSpice
Geritol Breath...
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crankytown, Texas
Re: doc34's ban [Re: Rose]
    #2887915 - 07/14/04 01:00 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Docs a good guy ...he actually contributes also
It shouldnt be any more than a 24 hr one

--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty

You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Invisiblewandrnshaman
old hand
Loc: Pinellas Co, FL
    #2888073 - 07/14/04 01:52 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

One helluva good trader too! Contributes at the hunting and growing forums. He's knowledgable. I haven't seen why he's banned yet, I'm about to, but I would like to know how long it will be before he's allowed back.

InvisibleATWAR
Connoisseur

Loc: #108768 in line...
    #2888090 - 07/14/04 01:58 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Wow....

Why so much drama all the time... I do believe some cool down time is in order. I saw nothing to warrant a permaban, but its a mods call, not mine...

Cant we just all get along? Cant we just all work things out with civil conversation?

--------------------
To give is to live...

Invisiblewandrnshaman
old hand
Loc: Pinellas Co, FL
Re: doc34's ban [Re: wandrnshaman]
    #2888140 - 07/14/04 02:08 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

...ok, it looked like 2 young adults bumped heads but doc cooled down when he realized they made an honest mistake. The last thing he posted was peace, even when words were still being said.

I hope this ban is very short. Truthful posting is one thing most shroomerites find important in the grow forum, that's all he was looking for. This was a misunderstanding.

It appears a ban was implemented more for a lack of respect than anything else, not sure I agree with that.
Maybe I lurk in OTD too much...
:shrug:

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #2888717 - 07/14/04 08:01 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

yeah, a whole bunch of shtupid sh.t, from both parties, i think

hopefully 'matts' reads what i have to say too;
-i don't remember ever even coming across matts on this message board yet but this is cool cause now i do

yeah do doc was being a crazy punk, so what, that's what 90% of the shroomery is! lol but i think matts made a sorta bad call by banning him, i dunno, obviously doc was upset about some shroom-related bullshit, but, again, that's what 90% of the shroomery is.! really, if you think about it

his ban should be no more than a day or two, which to me still seems too long.

:smile: threatening personal messages about some bullshit florida strain of dumbass cube, :chuckles:, gimme a f.ckin break, an adminstrator of this site should know better.

listen to this shit. ive been at this site longer than my sign-on date indicates, ive been here for like 6-7 years now, i've given out and traded literally hundreds if not thousands of spore prints; copelandias, psilocybes, panaeolus, gymnopilus you name it, and i have yet to see a single g-dam person actually show me some results from what i have given them. im serious. not one single picture of some cubes or copelandias fruiting, no credit, no acknowledgement or anything, and im sure there are several strains of spores going around and actually being sold and sh.t that originated from me; at this point it would be impossible that there isn't.
-i just wanted to see one f.cking picture of some kick-ass copelandias fruiting in one of your cultivation chambers or a decent healthy flush of my cubes from manatee or sarasota county; and you bitches give me nothing and i still don't give a shit.

i think its fucking rediculous. lmfao!

now we have doc34, who is truly a good member of this site, he contributes and learns and teaches and everything, so fucking what if he ate too many shrooms and drank too many beers, that's what the shroomery is. and the adminstrators of this site should very well know that and be able to brush off these psilly arguments without having a shitfit and banning somebody, i dunno, maybe doc said some stupid sh.t in personal messages too.

Anyways,

..Take your stupid florida shroom strain and shove um up your ass LMAO
along with the rest of the contamination in the petri dish.

i mean, be real here, who gives a shit where the shrooms came from, youve got your spores and youve got your cubes and wtf else matters.

get a f.cking grip, and stop going into cow fields picking shrooms at 4-5 in the morning every night and coming home to drink beer until the sun is up like im doing right now and complaining to you fuckers about something so meaningless.

This is rediculous.

LOL, let me tell all you sorry bastards about the 14 dried copelandia mushrooms i ate about 6 hours ago, , well, they were super yummy, so i went and found some more, like a dumbass, tripping, thats what the shroomery is basically comprised of, so, unless you have a member who is being completely disruptive, than don't ban them for sh.t, and get a f.cking handle on your descisions to ban somebody if is over a something that personally clashes with you as-an-adminstrator are doing, get a fucking grip and just keep shroomin.

Thats all i have to say and ill say no more.

Keep shroomin
GG

OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

#2888721 - 07/14/04 08:02 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

hrm, looked like nothing but a troll in OTD to me.

InvisibleLoki
fluid druid
 User Gallery

Loc: Zone ate
    #2888745 - 07/14/04 08:47 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Dam :-( doc banned? And this muppet is still loose ^ ? :wtf:

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
Re: doc34's ban [Re: Barbi]
    #2888747 - 07/14/04 08:49 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

hrm, looked like nothing but a troll in OTD to me. 

percisely.

do you think all the dried up cow manure on my feet and legs, and scrapes and cuts from my night of shrooming in a fucking pasture without that many shrooms are lieing???

Do you think i have time right now (at 8:19 in the morning with no sleep or food other than copelandias and cubensis shrooms) to be making this shit up???

Ive been tromping in fucking pastures, to bring home these shrooms, and when i am out there there is a huge part in me (and many other shroomers) that want to risk their asses for getting arrested for trespassing to bring back a piece of the joy we have in spore print form to give back to the rest of the world who doesnt get to do this.

And then all the shroomer who makes these happen for the rest of you snobby cultivators who don't even leave your kitchen or back-room and aquarium tubs, take no risks what so ever, and you're going to tell me your petri dish of florida crapola is this and its that and its meaningless, well it isn't.

The ones who have made the cultivators success start and continue is us, the hunters who actually put their hearts and souls and lifes on line to trespass (for the most part, honestly) to ultimately give you something to grow and to spread around to fucking ohio and nebraska and nevada shroomers, you people dont have cubes, we bring them to you from florida and texas and georgia and g-dam cambodia vietnam and thailand.

We are the people that give you your projects to f.ck around with and then 90% of the time you just make a petri dish of shrooms and them complain about who it came from and what it is and what its not. Get a fucking grip you crazy-cultivators.

Ive cultivated shrooms before too, but if you haven't picked the shrooms in the wild and risked your ass to bring to bring them to other cultivators than you just sit in your safe homes with no risks and just acting like a little kid whos parents give them everything but they still want more and will whine like a rediculous little baby if they don't get their way.

This entire thing discusts me. lol.

I feel like i need to vomit for a few hours because of how pathetic this whole situation is.

And you know what else? i praise doc34 for getting banned over this shit. He stood up for what he knew (or at least thought) was his to begin with, and he didn't back down like some little cultivator-bitch who has never hopped over a cow field fence that has a no trespassing sign on it.

I think this whole situation is Pathetic.

Doc34 is has been a regular participator and contributor to the Mushroom Hunting forum since he hit this site, and his efforts have been consistant and worthwhile the entire time there. -Ive been watching the crazy-bastard with a close eye and i already know he is a great shroom hunter and he has it in him to continue contributing to this site and the whole OMC as a whole; and it makes me want to vomit thinking that he has been banned over something so-stupid as a argument about some dumb-ass port-richey faggot shooms.

Im pissed... I can't believe it.

You should all know that the Mushroom Hunting forum is where it all begins for this site and the entire OMC as a whole,

Ive put years into this website and others and, i just don't see any reason behind this shit, and it is shit, it's like the big wet cow shit i practically slipped on and shit over at about 5am this morning in a manatee county cow pasture; you wanna know how i felt when i accidently walked over it?? -i will tell you,

I didn't give a shit. I just said damn and kept on walking and looking for shrooms in the fucking dark walking through spider webs and shit.

... I think im going to have to go and Vomit now, because this whole thing just makes me that sick. :smile:

Keep shroomin,
GGreatOne234

InvisibleLoki
fluid druid
 User Gallery

Re: doc34's ban [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #2888749 - 07/14/04 08:51 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Doc34 is has been a regular participator and contributor to the Mushroom Hunting forum since he hit this site, and his efforts have been consistant and worthwhile the entire time there. -Ive been watching the crazy-bastard with a close eye and i already know he is a great shroom hunter and he has it in him to continue contributing to this site and the whole OMC as a whole; and it makes me want to vomit thinking that he has been banned over something so-stupid as a argument about some dumb-ass port-richey faggot shooms.

:thumbup: this is, after all, a mushroom site right?

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
Re: doc34's ban [Re: Barbi]
    #2888752 - 07/14/04 08:55 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

i need a "time out" cuz i was trying to explain the truth? yeah i told dude to fuck off and i will again, pisses me off trying to be nice and get shit on like that and called a liar... he wasn't banned for arguing, he was banned because he made what was interpted as a threat to me and matt at the gathering, i didn't really agree with the ban though as i had PMed him and he removed the stuff he said, i know people just say stuff out of anger but i'm just a lowly mod without much say...

i get baited into silly arguements all too often, the faults of being young and head strong...

InvisibleLoki
fluid druid
 User Gallery

Re: doc34's ban [Re: John]
    #2888754 - 07/14/04 08:57 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

btw, who are you?

InvisibleLoki
fluid druid
 User Gallery

Re: doc34's ban [Re: Loki]
    #2888757 - 07/14/04 08:58 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

were* you

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

#2888759 - 07/14/04 09:00 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

he's un-banned btw

Invisiblematts
matts

#2888761 - 07/14/04 09:00 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

#2888763 - 07/14/04 09:01 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

jtryptamine / phenethyl

InvisibleLoki
fluid druid
 User Gallery

#2888765 - 07/14/04 09:03 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Ah fair enougth, he has got a temper lol :grin:
Thanks for unbanning him though, under the gruff
veneer, hes a good guy, and fine cultivator and hunter.

Invisiblematts
matts

Re: doc34's ban [Re: matts]
    #2888767 - 07/14/04 09:05 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

InvisibleLoki
fluid druid
 User Gallery

Re: doc34's ban [Re: matts]
    #2888768 - 07/14/04 09:07 AM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Sorry, I missed the argument, I was merrly giving a charactor ref for doc. I have faith in both of you to deal with shit as you see fit :thumbup:

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Amazon Shop for: Petri Dish

Feedback and Administration >> Website Announcements and Feature Feedback