Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
mescaline for beginners
    #2885178 -

On saturday night I started with 3 20 inch fairly thick live san-pedro cactus. We prepared the cacti in the following method:

- We removed the spines of the cacti using a vegetable peeler.
- I cut the cacti into disks about half an inch thick
- I filled a blender about 1 third of the way with water and added a squirt of lemon juice. I added cactus cuttings blended then added more and blended. It is important to not have too many cuttings in the blender at one time so you don't burn out the motor. I would had pieces of cactus until the blender was full. I then poured it into a large bowl and repeated the process until all the cactus was blended.
- I poured the cactus into 2 large pots and boiled them at almost full heat for 30 mins. after the boil i filtered the cactus through a the t shirt into a large bowl. because the cactus mush was so hot i used 2 plates to squeeze all the liquid into a bowl. I added more water and lemon juice to the cactus mush in the pots and repeated this process 3 more times (4 30min boils).
- i was left with a large amount of mescaline filled water which i poured into 4 pots and began to boil it on full heat to remove all of the excess water. as the water levels got lower i combined it into one pot.
- i continued the boiling until what i was left with was a slimey liquid. From what I learned from another shroomerite it is important to boil it down as far as possible. the less u have to drink the less likely you will throw up.
- when finished 3 thick cactus was boiled down to a substance which fit perfectly into 3 shot glasses.
- i took my shot and IMMEDIATLY followed it by chugging an enitre bottle of mountain dew (another method recommended to me).

i consumed the mescaline at about 12am what followed was 16 hours of tripping

my stomach felt fine for about 45 mins, then i felt a little bit sick. this feeling persisted until about 1hr 30mins later when it began to be replaced by a warm "body buzz" very similar to the effects of mdma. at about 2hr i was tripping, i had odd visuals, colors were vibarant and the carpet was swirling into complex patterns. we went outside and walked for about another 2hrs enjoying nature. i had an odd feeling that someone was always right behind me, i kept looking around to see who was there....it was no one (the paranoia was with me all night). i was never confused and always knew what was going on, unlike what the disorientation i sometimes get on mushrooms. i was however tripping very hard, if i stared at something it exploded in visual movement. we came back inside put on my headpohnes and spent the next 4hrs lying on the floor listening to psytance and staring into a water bottle. my thought process was that drugs are just chemicals in affecting your brain and senses nothing more. it wasnt like the spirtual magical thoughts i get on mushrooms. the trip was never scary, never too overwhelming even though my reality was ripped apart. it just kept going, it lasted well into sunday. i ended up not sleeping until 3pm on sunday and i was still tripping when i went to sleep. I recommend mescaline to everyone. It is an interesting and fun pschedelic, however in my opinion if u are looking for an intensely spiritual experience pscilocybin is much better.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mescaline for beginners [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #2885633 -

Next time, ditch the lemon juice. In my experiments, it only makes it more bitter (go figure).

Fresh cactus sucks. Grind up some sun-dried Ptorch and pound it with Dew (no preparation except coffee grinder). Do it on an empty stomach because the dried cactus expands as it absorbs water in your gut. It's cheaper. $10/dose.

The caffeine in an entire bottle of Mountain Dew probably contributed to your paranoia, as most stimulants do when you're tripping.

Its a very down to earth trip and things that are there already will warp. I've never had shit just pop out of nowhere or step into the land of gnomes  going through a doorway, but maybe we haven't dosed high enuff :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mescaline for beginners [Re: Adden]
    #2886726 -

Sun-dried Ptorch? I only tried mescaline once, and I didn't try and boil it down, with a friend and at his direction... needless to say, I don't take his advice anymore. But I want to do it again.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mescaline for beginners [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #2887122 -

it was 20 a hit a Bonnaroo, my source had it in a capsul, one of my friends bought some that was shitty.

i did it at the Praxis concert and it was a blur, the whole bonnaroo was a blur because of the excess drugs w/no food or water.

anyway i talked like johnny depp in Fear and Loathing for about 12 hours and couldnt help it at all. all i remember was Buckethead going wild on stage and walking... and mud... and.. other stuff

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mescaline for beginners [Re: acoostick]
    #2887184 -

I have been wanting to try mescaline so bad now. Where I live no dealers have it and I can't really go through the extraction process, so I am shit out of luck.


--------------------
I Ain't No Fool. Mama Didn't Raise No Fool.
----------primussucks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mescaline for beginners [Re: acoostick]
    #2887247 -

what you took was not mescaline, you will never see it sold at concerts, (unless it's in cacti form) very sorry.


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mescaline for beginners [Re: gdman]
    #2887495 -

So you can't get mescaline unless from a cacti?


--------------------
I Ain't No Fool. Mama Didn't Raise No Fool.
----------primussucks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mescaline for beginners [Re: mushiemountain]
    #2887549 -

basicly, you can excract is, but people who extract it useually keep it in their head stash, it can be sythed, but you will probably never find it. Keep in mind the dose of mescaline is around 300 mg, so if you get a cap with only a small amount of powder, you know it's some rc. Now it can be cut to make it look like more, just keep in mind that people who sell mesc are 99% of the time selling some rc.


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mescaline for beginners [Re: gdman]
    #2889850 -

whatever man it was from this group of people from new mexico who "said" that they know this hippie who has kept some peyot growing since the seventies in his junkyard...(but the dude only had 6 cacti)

i believed them, they werent the kind of people to lie, they camped right by us and we got very spiritual early in the mornin

i believe them and what i took was a big capsul with something in it that wasnt powder or crystals? it was a white "somthing" (i didnt really look at it too well..) i thiink i remember a little orange or red in it??

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mescaline for beginners [Re: acoostick]
    #2890053 -

thats kinda wierd that the mescaline didnt give you a spiritual experience because native americans are allowed to use it for religious ceremonies, so they probably take it to highten the spiritual element of the ceremony. idk im just talking  :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mescaline for beginners [Re: acoostick]
    #2890062 -

I dunno, I really doubt that what you was the real deal, if he only had six buttons, he certainly would not have enough to dose a bunch of people, a dose would be over 6. You'd be suprised as to who will scam you.


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mescaline for beginners [Re: gdman]
    #2890092 -

over a period of time cant the cacti produce more buttons or does it take a while?


--------------------
Shine On,           

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mescaline for beginners [Re: acoostick]
    #2890096 -

i forgot

the peyote scene in Young Guns is classic


--------------------
Shine On,           

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mescaline for beginners [Re: acoostick]
    #2890114 -

it takes a while, the scean is not like it used to be, people selling bunk drugs, it's a shame, bunk acid, opium, mescaline.


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mescaline for beginners [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #2890118 -

well bunk or something else, such as an rc.


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mescaline for beginners [Re: gdman]
    #2890169 -

if sum1 is claiming a white powder is "mescaline" it is probably 2c-i because like mescaline it is a Phenethylamine...and IMO a 2c-i trip feels almost the same as actual mesc..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mescaline for beginners [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #2890605 -

Quote:
my thought process was that drugs are just chemicals in affecting your brain and senses nothing more. it wasnt like the spirtual magical thoughts i get on mushrooms.



that was all in you, bro.  perhaps it was a test? to get you to think, "wait, no way is that right, we are definitely spiritual beings, not just these bodies." then hopefully get you on a spiritual level of thinking, like you say you get on mushies.

and hey man, the presence you felt with you or behind you was probably really there, but you couldnt see em with physical eyes, but could sure feel them :wink:  i think that it was your spirit guide :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mescaline for beginners [Re: acoostick]
    #2890632 -

it is posible that he bought those caps thinking it was the real deal.


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mescaline for beginners [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #2890748 -

I had a similar experience off Peruvian Torch. It was very visual, but not outlandish, empathogenic and a strong euphoric body high. My thoughts were fairly normal and calm, but as it peaked they seemed to get very 'fractalated' and I started to feel very far away from reality.

Edited by Divided_Sky (07/16/04 09:03 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mescaline for beginners [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #2898005 -

Last night i prepared 20" of san pedro, using the same steps as above. Since it was like midnight by the time i finished cooking it down to one shot glass, i decided to wait until today to drink it. This is my first time trying a hallucinogenic (well technically second, but last time i didn't boil the 10" down enough so I didn't really experience much).
It's been about an hour since I drank the stuff. I'll let you know how it goes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Mescaline does not work for me in capsules Jon 2,497 9 05/23/06 01:13 AM
by Koala Koolio
* Wanna try Mescaline...few basic Questions. orizon 5,673 18 12/17/14 12:38 AM
by JohnnyTripsAlot
* mescaline in capsles??? mshrmmitch 1,498 10 12/20/04 11:12 AM
by Koala Koolio
* Mescaline
( 1 2 all )
glassdanse 8,018 26 09/10/13 04:11 AM
by Ilift
* Beginners' Mescaline Pootmaster 1,673 17 08/17/07 05:18 PM
by etam
* Whats easier...a mescaline extraction or a DMT extraction?
( 1 2 all )
PsillyNilly 24,540 23 03/23/11 04:39 PM
by fung
* Need help ID'ing an unknown psychedelic! Came in capsule/white powder. HELP!? plasma 1,727 7 10/26/08 12:00 PM
by Drewwyann
* MESCALINE ALCOHOL EXTRACTION?
( 1 2 all )
Helge 7,881 39 05/02/06 02:17 PM
by Feelers

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
14,257 topic views. 5 members, 20 guests and 97 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.