Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Mass produced beers make you sick?
    #2855458 -

So after a few years i have figured it out. Sometimes i get REALLY sick, even off of one beer. i think i have narrowed it down. Its the larger brews (like canadian, budwieser, labatt and all that shit). So i tried only drinking local mini brews that i was told didnt use many of the same chems (preservatives or somthign, dont remember). Havnt gotten sick from it once, despite having far too much. anyoen else have this happen?

ps, Hermans, Granville Isl. Brewery, and the whistler brew pub are the BEST FUCKING BEER made!!!!! god damn its good.


--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mass produced beers make you sick? [Re: kadakuda]
    #2855468 -

I can drink any beer just fine, I think you are just a pussy....







:smirk:


--------------------
POLITICS, n. A strife of interests masquerading as a contest of principles. The conduct of public affairs for private advantage.
Ambrose. Devils Dictionary

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mass produced beers make you sick? [Re: kadakuda]
    #2855470 -

I can't really relate. I used to drink budweiser for quite awhile and never had a problem. But local breweries do make some fine ass beer.

I've had a few friends though who think this though. So you all may be on to something.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mass produced beers make you sick? [Re: jrod38182]
    #2855472 -

jrod38182 said:
I can drink any beer just fine,



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mass produced beers make you sick? [Re: funkymonk]
    #2855477 -

Quote:
Sometimes i get REALLY sick, even off of one beer.



WTF? That's just weird.

--
Micro


--------------------
Any research paper or book for free
(Avatar is Maxxy, a character by Mizzyam, RIP)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mass produced beers make you sick? [Re: kadakuda]
    #2855488 -

I'm drinking a bud right now with no ill effects. You might be allergic to something in the average beer though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mass produced beers make you sick? [Re: kadakuda]
    #2855490 -

I dont like alcohol.

Give me poppiesover that garbage(poison) anyday, however....the best beer I ever had.

Was a recipe picked out of a book at a mini brew,(something australian I THINK)

Anyway, it was amazing(and this is comming from someone that doesnt drink and pretty much dislikes alcohol)

Such tasty beer I could almost be an alcoholic :thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mass produced beers make you sick? [Re: kadakuda]
    #2855968 -

You may have Coeliac disease which means you are unable to process gluten which is contained in comercial beers. It sounds like it may be the case and if it is, thats not good.

Do a little research.


--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mass produced beers make you sick? [Re: kadakuda]
    #2856131 -

Ive gotten sick off of microbrews.

I dont drink beer often tho, usually not unless its coming out of a keg.


--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mass produced beers make you sick? [Re: baraka]
    #2856377 -

Yes i am a pussy, cant drink any beer in large amounts, but micros i can have a case a day if im carefull. Hard liquer never makes me sick for some odd reason.

Thanks d33p. you have just officially scared the shit outa me! dun know what it is but if its a disease it cant be good. ill go read now.


--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mass produced beers make you sick? [Re: d33p]
    #2856558 -

heehee.... I learn a new thing every day!

Quote:
Diarrhoea, and bulky, smelly motions that float often occur in coeliac disease.



http://www.medinfo.co.uk/conditions/coeliac.html
--
Micro


--------------------
Any research paper or book for free
(Avatar is Maxxy, a character by Mizzyam, RIP)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mass produced beers make you sick? [Re: kadakuda]
    #2856792 -

i hope you arent drinking old beer.
usually when i end up drinking old beer if i have more than 8 ill get a stomache ache, but i guess it depends on how old it is really. An 8 month old budweiser tastes just like natural ice, but even a month old black label is just undrinkable

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Alcohol ?... quick Phychotron 2,314 19 08/03/04 10:57 PM
by Phishgrrl
* whats ur favorite alcohol?
( 1 2 3 all )
faerieskissV 6,770 41 07/12/04 10:13 AM
by eastcoastE
* Other Good Beers With a high Alcohol %
( 1 2 all )
King4050 4,334 26 11/11/04 01:52 PM
by Its Pat
* I don't like alcohol
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 7,230 38 02/19/04 01:55 AM
by Frog
* Ithaca Beer = k3y Drink_Punk_Soda 718 4 05/18/04 11:20 PM
by Drink_Punk_Soda
* I like beer
( 1 2 all )
Absolut_B 4,980 32 03/13/03 10:02 PM
by funkymonk
* Favorite beer?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
felix 10,382 76 02/17/04 07:19 AM
by DestruKtiKon
* Why can't Japanese people handle alcohol...?
( 1 2 3 all )
sakura 13,266 47 03/21/04 07:38 AM
by nicechrisman

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,129 topic views. 5 members, 57 guests and 220 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.