| Home | Community | Message Board |
|
You are not signed in. |

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.
|
| Shop: |
| |||
|
Stranger Registered: 02/17/23 Posts: 11 Last seen: 11 months, 9 days |
| ||
|
The Registered: 01/14/23 Posts: 4,336 Loc: A long way away |
| ||
|
Smoke 1 Registered: 06/08/21 Posts: 1,775 Loc: Florida Last seen: 23 days, 2 hours |
| ||
|
Stranger Registered: 02/17/23 Posts: 11 Last seen: 11 months, 9 days |
| ||
|
Smoke 1 Registered: 06/08/21 Posts: 1,775 Loc: Florida Last seen: 23 days, 2 hours |
| ||
| |||
| Shop: |
|
| Similar Threads | Poster | Views | Replies | Last post | ||
![]() |
BOD's Easy AF UnBODified Monotub TEK (No Holes No Polyfil) ( |
1,500,707 | 4,599 | 10/07/26 04:19 AM by jonnymyco | ||
![]() |
Pastywhyte’s Ez dialed monotubs ( |
184,587 | 1,981 | 09/29/26 01:59 PM by langten69 | ||
![]() |
Just inoculated my 2.5lb Spawn Bags please help! 2nd grow ever ( |
2,724 | 186 | 06/12/23 02:50 PM by Pandaskis | ||
![]() |
[Agar > Grain > Monotub] Going bulk after one successful PF Tek 9 years ago | 170 | 10 | 04/13/23 02:14 PM by myc_ousin_vinny | ||
![]() |
Complete Professional Growing Tek ( |
24,251 | 43 | 04/15/24 03:10 PM by stasis | ||
![]() |
Any tips on growing outdoors? ( |
3,444 | 20 | 05/24/03 03:49 PM by | ||
![]() |
whats the easiest shroom to grow for a fist time grower | 1,160 | 5 | 02/22/03 06:13 PM by Fred Garvin | ||
![]() |
60 degrees north | 568 | 5 | 04/11/03 07:51 PM by jakeholman |
| Extra information | ||
| You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a 79 topic views. 18 members, 162 guests and 177 web crawlers are browsing this forum. [ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ] | ||
Hello there. This is my first grow that seems like it's actually going to workout for me and my first post here. I'm using a monotub I got from North Spore. I've been trying to make this happen for a while and I think I will be successful this time. I'm incredibly excited and I guess I just wanted to share a picture of my grow and see what y'all think. I'm really stoked on how my tub is looking but I'm just a beginner so I'm not really sure. Also wondering if you guys see any primordia cause Im not sure how that appears initially. I added my grain bad to the tub with bulk substrate 4 days ago. Thanks for any input!


