Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: [Poll]When do you brush your teeth? [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #2799701 -

Well of course i know it, but the rest don't so i figured i could convince em so i had ya to myself  :smirk:


--------------------
Remember..if the women don't find ya handsome,they should atleast find ya handy!


I do what i can with what i don't have!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Poll]When do you brush your teeth? [Re: iluan]
    #2799710 -

Well, if I can live on your farm, then it's settled. Maybe.


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Poll]When do you brush your teeth? [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #2799720 -

:flowers:
hehe /blush


--------------------
Remember..if the women don't find ya handsome,they should atleast find ya handy!


I do what i can with what i don't have!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Poll]When do you brush your teeth? [Re: Requiem]
    #2799722 -

2 times a day in the morning and night...LOL!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Poll]When do you brush your teeth? [Re: Requiem]
    #2800139 -

eve and late morning.

each cycle is:

brush/floss/sonicare brush

sonicare is a revolution in brushing.

a friends father is a periodontist and highly recommends sonicare

sonicare makes my teeth feel like i just got them polished :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Poll]When do you brush your teeth? [Re: Requiem]
    #2800502 -

Sometimes I brush before breakfast, sometimes after.

I mouthwash in the evening.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Poll]When do you brush your teeth? [Re: abhi]
    #2800582 -

in the morning after I get up.  Or after I eat breakfast (if I do).
At night, right before going to bed.
Sometimes if I go home for lunch, and if my mouth feels grody, I'll do it again after lunch.
Not a single cavity in my 25 years.....    :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Poll]When do you brush your teeth? [Re: Requiem]
    #2801307 -

i have not brushed my teeth in 18 years, how many cavities do I have? 0.. lesson: eat alot of calcium, dont go to sleep right after eating, you got a tounge, use it to clean your teath.. go cave man style

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: [Poll]When do you brush your teeth? [Re: Requiem]
    #2801540 -

I don't eat breakfast and i brush my teeth before i go to bed and when i wake up.


--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Two Polls: When does the Shroomery sleep? daba 1,157 11 10/27/03 08:59 AM
by Shroomism
* Blowjob Poll
( 1 2 3 all )
blacksabbathrulz 5,704 57 07/10/06 11:56 PM
by Gumby
* TinFoil hat contest! WINNERS NAMED IN FIRST POST ON PAGE ONE!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
FecalDildo 11,353 177 09/08/07 09:00 AM
by Merkin
* Man refuses to go to Iraq: Poll
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Banez 8,806 126 01/07/07 08:13 PM
by ExplosiveMango
* Poll: *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 all )
Supernova 4,388 43 04/27/05 10:17 AM
by mygodisme
* *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Supernova 6,866 80 05/07/05 12:57 PM
by no-tone
* Do you brush your teeth in the shower?
( 1 2 all )
neuro 4,789 35 11/15/03 05:08 PM
by Ripple
* Who leaves the water on while they brush their teeth?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Rustifer 4,989 74 11/13/07 01:06 PM
by Equally_Diverse

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,321 topic views. 2 members, 77 guests and 140 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.