Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Got in an arguement with...
    #2787662 - 06/12/04 01:56 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

4 middle school biker kids.

i took my little sisters to the playground. and one of them called the biker kids losers and stuff. so they were messing aroudn with her, they called her "poop" butthat didn't bother me. But then 1 kid thought it was cool to follow right behind her when she was riding her bike and then he would cut her off and try to make her fall. I wasn't gonna let that happen so i walked up to them and was asking them "what the hell they are trying to do" and to make a long story short they said "well she came on our side of the playground" and i replied "so this is just your place? you own it? It's a playground, she can go where ever the hell she wants, and she didn't even go close to you when she said anything" and one kid said "she shouldn't be calling us a loser" and i said "if you are gonna let a little girl calling you a loser bring you down, and you try to hurt her, you are pathetic" and my other little sister was like "don't mess with my brother, he's 20!" and this one little kid was like "ohhh, i'm scared" and i told them "if i see you come anywhere near her, or if you say one word to her, you're gonna be sorry"

so they went all the way to the other side of the playground and sat on their bikes talking. but it was such a ridiculous arguement. they were so annoying.

--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineunbeliever
Yo Daddy!
 User Gallery
Loc: Gallifrey
Re: Got in an arguement with... [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #2787665 - 06/12/04 01:57 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

You should have taken their bikes and tossed 'em in a tree.

--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #2787676 - 06/12/04 02:03 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

YouEnjoyMyself said:
4 middle school biker kids.

i took my little sisters to the playground.  and one of them called the biker kids losers and stuff.  so they were messing aroudn with her, they called her "poop" butthat didn't bother me.  But then 1 kid thought it was cool to follow right behind her when she was riding her bike and then he would cut her off and try to make her fall.  I wasn't gonna let that happen so i walked up to them and was asking them "what the hell they are trying to do" and to make a long story short they said "well she came on our side of the playground" and i replied "so this is just your place?  you own it?  It's a playground, she can go where ever the hell she wants, and she didn't even go close to you when she said anything" and one kid said "she shouldn't be calling us a loser" and i said "if you are gonna let a little girl calling you a loser bring you down, and you try to hurt her, you are pathetic"  and my other little sister was like "don't mess with my brother, he's 20!" and this one little kid was like "ohhh, i'm scared" and i told them "if i see you come anywhere near her, or if you say one word to her, you're gonna be sorry"

so they went all the way to the other side of the playground and sat on their bikes talking.  but it was such a ridiculous arguement.  they were so annoying.

You tell those prepubescent bastards, Yem!  :wink:

OfflineSnape
Eternal Chaos
Male

Loc: Montreal, Quebec
    #2787886 - 06/12/04 03:56 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

It's so hilarious when little kids think they're stronger than you or that they're not afraid. Hahahahahaha.

--------------------
I'm floating in the sea of stars,
I'm drifting away from the shore
I will be lost in the dream when the dark days come
But I will make the time run backwards and
I'll make the stars shine again

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: Got in an arguement with... [Re: MOTH]
    #2788147 - 06/12/04 05:43 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

anyone who would mess with my little sisters or brothers in a very intentional hurtful way is gonna deal with me and it wouldn't be pretty. my brother was always there for me if i needed him, and i sure as hell will not let some stupid kids thinking they are cool hurt my little sisters.

A couple years ago i got in a fight and the dude was on a bike and my intent was to push him off and take it, and ride it to a river not far away and throw it in the middle. but instead i pushed him off and we started going at it.

--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub