Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Post your incredible trips here!
    #27871030 -

I was dreaming when I thought this, so sue me if goes too fast:

You have em, let's hear em - the most far out experiences you've had (or had) while consuming everybody's favorite fungi!

Yeah I know there's a whole forum for trip reports, so just give us the gist.  No subject or content too weird, impossible, or exotic.

People complain about how they don't have excellent trips all the time - let's investigate the opposite end of the spectrum in a place where it can easily be found - the best of the best.

Mind bending violations of physical "law", alterations of time and space, synthesia of any sort, impossible coincidences, prophetic visions, entity contacts...

Anything that stands out or stood out in your experience and made you go :dafuq:

I know they happen, I want to hear about them here.

Let the party begin... :trippnballs: :thataintright:


--------------------

if you stand too close to the machine it'll start to eat you
Primal's simple tested teks and projects: :awesomenod: Wheat Prep 2.0  Acidic Tea Tek  Potency Project! 

Edited by PrimalSoup (07/22/22 12:42 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your incredible trips here! The official thread. [Re: PrimalSoup]
    #27871032 -

Well I was gonna post one thing but after checking it out I'm posting something else, not quite as strange, but a common feature of my tripping of late.

When I get deep into hyperspace, about an hour into the trip, if I'm listening to psychedelic music, by some people anyway (primarily Hendrix) the music changes.  On some albums that I've never listened to straight (here it's "Both Sides of the Sky") there are tracks that I've never heard the same way twice.  Not just slightly different, completely not the same.  It could be that I'm hallucinating Hendrix playing, which seems like an awful stretch since you can always tell when it's Jimi playing, especially the psychedelic interludes laden throughout his albums, and sometimes these altered songs go on for 10 minutes or more.

OK, so this takes a bit of background.  I'm now experimenting with Ps. natalensis (Nats) and loving them extremely.  First I started mini-dosing them, and now I've had two macro-dose full trips, and this is about the second trip.

It was a 2.5 g (equivalent dried) dose taken as citrified tea from this 3rd flush.



Can you say potent-as-fuck?


Outside in the sun the trip takes what seems like a long time to get started, but I noticed that last week as well so I don't mind.  The Nats build up kind of slowly until you're suddenly well in it and it's like this huge sigh of relief.

I've got some shamanic stuff to do when I get to the appropriate point of the trip but that's not what this is about.  The day is beautiful, I relax, the music is awesome, the only drawback is slight nausea from eating too much breakfast too recently.

The research I alluded to early on has to do with running experiments to document the reality of alternate timelines by making use of characteristics of same I've discovered over multiple trips (and written some about in my journal entries).  What will typically happen, especially with Hendrix music, is that it being true psychedelic music, I never hear it exactly the same way twice.  Sometimes it will be strikingly different, sometimes it will be worse, sometimes it will be better, all referenced to the CDs available to me in this timeline, which is what I've got loaded on my MP3 player.

This summer I'm gathering hard data to explore these so-called "superposition states" where alternate realities become available to be experienced, by using a set of digital recorders connected randomly to a switchbox.  One is set to recording and the rest are just paused monitoring.  I'll wait until the music starts obviously changing and then flip the switches in sequence, what should happen is that only the one that's recording will cause the music I'm hearing to fade out and/or return to normal - this is what has happened consistently many times under varying conditions.  I'll be moving on to a more sophisticated approach to actually record the altered music later this year under controlled conditions indoors.  I do have a plan for it, and because I'm writing this all down it's science.. :lol:

But the first two or three trips this summer are free of the experiments as I'm just getting my bearings with the Nats.  And I'm wondering to myself, are the Nats capable of altering reality - the experiential reality - in the same way that cubes are?  That's an important point but I'm growing both kinds just in case. 

So I'm listening through "Both Sides of the Sky" - I'm getting to the last couple tracks where the weird stuff starts, and the song I'm into is a version of "Woodstock" with David Crosby singing and Jimi playing guitar, because that's why it's on this album, obviously, and it starts off great, oh, you know:

"I came upon a child of God / he was walking along the road
When I asked him, where are you going? / and this he told me
...
Then can I walk beside you / I have come here to lose the smog
And I feel just like a cog / In something turning..."

So I'm going along with this song and enjoying Crosby's singing (after all he had a big hit off of it :lol:) when suddenly I realize THERE'S NO GUITAR TRACK.  There are drums, and there's the bass, and sometimes there are organ stabs, and there's Crosby singing - but THERE'S ONLY EMPTY AIR WHERE HENDRIX SHOULD BE PLAYING.  Yeah maybe a version like this exists somewhere but it sure as hell isn't on the CD itself.

So, uhm, yes, question answered.  This is definitely an altered version of reality, and for whatever reason I'm hearing the version without Jimi's track.  It's not that I'm suppressing it or anything - that isn't how this shit works.  It's just not there.  If I were to connect a digital recorder to my MP3 player and try to record what I'm hearing it would cause it to stop doing it.  I know this because I've done all manner of ad-hoc experiments that demonstrate exactly these effects.

Well, "Woodstock" gets done without ever any guitar showing up, and then the next song "Give My Love to Linda" starts up normally - I've heard versions of this where it's very short, and others where Jimi's guitar comes screaming in at the "end" and blows the roof off the world.  This is fortunately one of those. The last track, I don't even know what it's called, or how long it's supposed to be, has come across as wildly different sorts of stuff.

This time the track is incredible tribal drums and mind blowing guitar and it's actually what I need to focus the spiritual energies on accomplishing the task I set out to do using hyperspace as the conduit.  Mission accomplished and fun had as well... 

Nats are amazing! :mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2: :hereyougo:

Edited by PrimalSoup (07/21/22 08:13 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your incredible trips here! The official thread. [Re: PrimalSoup] * 1
    #27871101 -

I was experiencing like random clips of childhood memory and hearing the memories as well, but it was all chopped up, nonsensical and repeating. Like as if you'd cut a memory into chunks of seconds and were replaying them over and over on repeat, faster and faster, one blending into the next, but it wasn't just in my mind, I was experiencing it, hearing it, seeing it. But it was all psychedelic and nonsensical and blended together in some kind of fourth dimensional pattern.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your incredible trips here! The official thread. [Re: PrimalSoup]
    #27871108 -

One of the best experiences I've ever had was 30-35 grams of fresh cubes. This was back when I drank so a had a light buzz and wanted to watch War of the Worlds (Tom Cruise version). So, about 30min later I decide it's a good time to start watching it. It's been so many years I can't go into too much detail, so I'll cut right to the best part of it.

The fucking tripods man. When they started busting out of the ground and all the peeps just sorta froze and then it made that loud ass gassing sound as its engines were starting up... this is my favorite part sober so I was so amped, and that must have been what the shrooms amplified in this glorious intense moment. Suddenly white beams of alien weapons were vaporizing people, starcraft2 had come out recently and the colossi were fresh in my mind.

You'd think it'd been scary, but I became so overwhelmed with excitement that I just sort of sounded like a baby... literally like when a baby is really happy and its playing with its parents and its smiling ear to ear and making those half laughing/half moaning noises, because it doesn't know yet how to. I'm sitting there just making these baby like excited moan laugh things as I can feel the beams buzzing through me, I really love that sound (the alien beam weapons lol).

I have felt the negative sides of shrooms more often than not, I'm working hard on myself right now to step into the light, so that one day I can go back to them and have those epic moments. I was inspired when I read how often you dose and just have a blast. :bow2:

When reading your tea tek and comments I found my experiences with preparing cubes I very much agree with you. I left a comment for you there asking about Galindoi fruits, if you had any experience with them.


--------------------
------------
Looking for Trichocereus Cacti
------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your incredible trips here! The official thread. [Re: Gorguss]
    #27871246 -

I once saw a UFO while shrooming, but I was having this experience of being the aliens, having realized humans are not very perceptive. They realized they could just hover around in a city and people will just think it's a star or something. The aliens had tourists with them, humans from the future wanting to see the "savage barbarians" of the pre-enlightenment. I could feel them looking at me as if I was an animal, as if nothing I do really matters(like you would pity animals in a zoo, because they're trapped for the enjoyment of the master species). I was lost in this kind of trance where I was the aliens and was myself and contemplating myself, animals, and the aliens at the same time, when my sober friend goes "WTF is that?!"

She saw the UFO too even though she was sober, and right after she alerted my friend to its existence(he was shrooming too), it was as if a disturbance in the mental field had been sensed by them, and they disappeared. Not flew away, they just turned on a cloaking device or something. My sober friend thought they were gone but I could still feel them(like "they paid for half an hour goddammit" situation).

It was so cool, and such an unexpected mind expansion. I had literally never contemplated seriously the existence of aliens, and this trip made me do it. Also realizing we may not be alone in this universe for some reason filled me with an electric hope, rather than the exophobia being pushed by mainstream media, which was surprising.

10/10 would recommend:thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your incredible trips here! The official thread. [Re: Tora]
    #27871587 -

Ganja fairies summoned me to aten the morning star, the world circle, the waygates of hell, fbi sonic labs #1, #2, #3. naked candle handstands, levitation inside mirrors, tile galaxies infinity feet tall


--------------------
ocyb.in

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your incredible trips here! The official thread. [Re: kenginewitty]
    #27871668 -

One time on a hetty dose of LSD twin pillars made out of rainbow light appeared in my living room. They were huge, taller than me, spectacularly bright and detailed. I've never seen anything like that before or since on acid. Never created something out of nothing. Was a total hifi experience.


--------------------
We are the music makers, the dreamers of dreams.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your incredible trips here! The official thread. [Re: Northerner]
    #27872078 -

Updated my placeholder post, welcome all! :bow:


--------------------

if you stand too close to the machine it'll start to eat you
Primal's simple tested teks and projects: :awesomenod: Wheat Prep 2.0  Acidic Tea Tek  Potency Project! 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your incredible trips here! The official thread. [Re: PrimalSoup]
    #27872504 -

You know I found something interesting: Like when you unmagnetize a pair of magnets by rubbing them together. If you walk in circles on magic manna... the walls are hollow...


--------------------
ocyb.in

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Post your incredible trips here! The official thread. [Re: kenginewitty]
    #27875658 -

I was looking at a shadowy Buddha figure sitting in the lotus position meditate on top of a moon, and around him were waves and distortions in the stars representing all experiences that he experiences. It was cool to see him just chill while he experiences all things.

I like to think that I am just one of his many experiences, and as I chill and struggle here, that the Buddha just breathes as he experiences the experience I am having. Yea, confusing but it was pretty cool.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Vitamin C potentiates tripping? (Official FAQ thread)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Anonymous 59,151 75 07/24/22 06:16 PM
by ACTSmokey
* Trip music... *DELETED* Euphorian_Icon 2,451 18 12/14/01 08:56 PM
by postanaldrip
* Stop the stupid trip reports
( 1 2 3 all )
wombatvvv 13,683 41 10/13/19 09:55 PM
by LogicaL Chaos
* First trip yesterday! aposone 598 5 01/30/03 11:10 AM
by Galvie_Flu
* SHOULD I TRIP ?
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,859 21 08/29/02 08:33 AM
by dsunn
* Re: trip tip, electric vibrating butt plugs! Krupa 4,523 13 05/11/00 08:44 AM
by Anonymous
* How are trips on Hawiian? shroom_newbie 1,335 15 10/24/02 09:20 PM
by resin
* Re: Trip or Treating Anonymous 1,240 2 06/26/00 12:57 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
888 topic views. 0 members, 24 guests and 62 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.