Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | | Last >
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #27725724 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
koods said:
Sounds like effective disinformation. Ukraine and the west is running circles around Russia with this stuff.



That's similar to what an NBC viewer said:

Quote:
Isn’t this awesome? Our president is pulling off all these cool 3D chess moves to beat Putin, and we’re kind of a part of it!





The way the intel stuff has been leaked has been absolutely brilliant. The most competent government plan I’ve seen in years.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: iggyhiggy] * 1
    #27725728 -

iggyhiggy said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Stable Genius said:
Ssshh don't mention the ICC



:lol:  The US is smart enough to stay far away.  :lol:



Not sure if I miss the point...why shouldn't I mention? they are who actually started the first investigation.

If it's a joke about USA (and Russia) not being part of it...well it doesn't depend on me, but it doesn't even surprise, considering they are quite disposed  for human right violation



Yes it was a bad joke and you are correct about the human rights violations, it'd be clogged up with U.S. presidents and members of staff for decades.

Something about people in glass houses throwing stones?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Stable Genius]
    #27725735 -

What Russia is doing is evil. That fact that other countries act evil is completely irrelevant.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #27725736 -

shivas.wisdom said:
The people of Ukraine in its entirety should decide what the process of determining regional autonomy and/or sovereignty is. Afterwards, the people of the Donbas should decide it's specific regional status.



I agree.  Do you feel that is also true for the Ukrainian leadership (that it's not ok to oust their elected leader in a coup), or is it only true for Ukrainian territory?

Your position seems to ignore the first.  But I completely agree with your argument in principle.

shivas.wisdom said:
If you disagree with my assessment, but still agree with the principle of the Belfast agreement, then how would you see such an agreement implemented in Ukraine?



I agree with your assessment.  But my opinion is that this approach should have been taken after the coup.

As I said before, it's like if China put a communist Government in charge of the US after a Chinese backed coup assisted by US communists, and then Texas said they don't want to live under a communist Government, and left.

It appears you're ok with the first (the coup), but not the second (Texas leaving)?


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27725742 -

Quote:
I agree.  Do you feel that is also true for the Ukrainian leadership (that it's not ok to oust their elected leader in a coup), or is it only true for Ukrainian territory?



It’s none of Russia’s business what happens inside Ukraine. They can care. They can complain. They could go to the UN and lie about it. They don’t have the right to invade.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: koods] * 1
    #27725744 -

koods said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
As you know, I'm always interested in reading your source material that Russia has Tocha missiles, if you have it.  Even Wikipedia said Russia got rid of them in 2019.

Why don't you share your source material instead of the usual name calling ("brainwashed moron")  :popcorn:



Wikipedia could be edited by Lavrov himself.

Good lord you’re silly



As you know, I'm always interested in reading your source material that Russia has Tocha missiles, if you have it.  Why don't you share your source material instead of the usual name calling ("silly")?


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: koods] * 1
    #27725745 -

koods said:
The way the intel stuff has been leaked has been absolutely brilliant. The most competent government plan I’ve seen in years.



The US got caught make believing their facts!  Now koods is getting excited!!!  HOORAY FOR MAKE BELIEVE!!!!!


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27725755 -

Lol got caught. These stories are leaked for a reason.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: koods] * 1
    #27725766 -

koods said:
What Russia is doing is evil. That fact that other countries act evil is completely irrelevant.



:inbred:

Ever consider that this type of thinking is why Russia felt provoked enough to attack? That was a rhetorical question, of course you don't.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Stable Genius]
    #27725775 -

I literally heard a person on Sputnik radio say that Russia should be allowed to get away with illegal invasions because the US gets away with it.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Stable Genius] * 1
    #27725782 -

Psilynut2 said:
I think we should call Russia's bluff and enforce the no fly zone .



Gee I thought I'd already read your stupidest post, good one :super:



Psilynut2 said:
Just between you and me if you ever find yourself invading my neighborhood it will be in your best interest to fight to the death .  I'll torture you. I'll hook you up to an IV so I can keep torturing you .



:whoawut:

Would you be wearing your gimp outfit? You know, to get the full effect? Just asking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: koods]
    #27725784 -

koods said:
I literally heard a person on Sputnik radio say that Russia should be allowed to get away with illegal invasions because the US gets away with it.



What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Geez I can't believe I used that line.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: koods] * 1
    #27725787 -

Maybe if the U.S. government set a higher precedent then.... nah just kidding

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Stable Genius]
    #27725791 -

The US has actually prosecuted Americans for war crimes they’ve committed. Donald Trump pardoned most of them.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: koods] * 1
    #27725798 -

And if any Russians have done any they should be prosecuted as well, same with any Ukrainians, but using your logic the Ukrainians are doing the good kind of war crimes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #27725841 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
koods said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
As you know, I'm always interested in reading your source material that Russia has Tocha missiles, if you have it.  Even Wikipedia said Russia got rid of them in 2019.

Why don't you share your source material instead of the usual name calling ("brainwashed moron")  :popcorn:



Wikipedia could be edited by Lavrov himself.

Good lord you’re silly



As you know, I'm always interested in reading your source material that Russia has Tocha missiles, if you have it.  Why don't you share your source material instead of the usual name calling ("silly")?



The Russian military forces’ Tochka-U ( NATO reporting name is SS-21 Scarab-B) tactical ballistic missiles are operational again, according to open-source-intelligence analysts who scrutinize photos and videos on social media.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Stable Genius]
    #27725857 -

Stable Genius said:
And if any Russians have done any they should be prosecuted as well, same with any Ukrainians, but using your logic the Ukrainians are doing the good kind of war crimes.



No I’m not saying that. I’m saying that people defending their homeland get to eliminate the invaders efficiently and without prejudice


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (04/08/22 03:15 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: koods] * 2
    #27725902 -

koods said:
I literally heard a person on Sputnik radio say that Russia should be allowed to get away with illegal invasions because the US gets away with it.



Yes this is how billions of people around the world think.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: koods]
    #27725906 -

koods said:
The Russian military forces’ Tochka-U ( NATO reporting name is SS-21 Scarab-B) tactical ballistic missiles are operational again, according to open-source-intelligence analysts who scrutinize photos and videos on social media.



Your article is dated 30 Mar 22.  That was AFTER the first missile launches in Ukraine.  Convenient!  :cookiemonster:

And your article says they were spotted in Belarus, a country known to still have them, not Russia.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #27725956 -

The Ecstatic said:
koods said:
I literally heard a person on Sputnik radio say that Russia should be allowed to get away with illegal invasions because the US gets away with it.



Yes this is how billions of people around the world think.



So it’s not that you’re upset what they do, but that they do it.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bush's rush to Iraq War Helping al-Qaida fft2 538 0 07/14/04 01:49 AM
by fft2
* The Irish-Iraqi War Anonymous 1,211 4 03/06/03 02:57 AM
by GazzBut
* Is lying about the reason for a war an impeachable offense?
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 3,881 38 06/20/03 05:08 PM
by Anonymous
* Bush sneaks through more tax cuts for the rich during war
( 1 2 all )
EchoVortex 5,160 39 03/26/03 09:09 PM
by luvdemshrooms
* Military families grow angry with state of Iraq war Zahid 1,050 4 10/30/03 02:21 PM
by PsiloKitten
* Arm yourself with info- 60 reasons we shouldnt be at war
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
PsiloKitten 12,380 93 11/02/13 08:08 PM
by Yogi1
* Iraq War Quiz
( 1 2 all )
RonoS 3,171 21 03/27/03 12:51 PM
by Murex
* American army free to commit crimes of war.
( 1 2 all )
MAIA 5,218 24 09/09/02 12:58 AM
by Mitchnast

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
413,490 topic views. 0 members, 9 guests and 22 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.