Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | | Last >
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: koods] * 2
    #27724573 -

koods said:
We’ve been training the Ukrainian military for years. So what?



Yes, we've been training and arming (and basically running) the same military force responsible for 14,000 dead civilians in Donbass and countless individual atrocities.

Ukraine is little more than a proxy war between the US/NATO and Russia. They will fight Russia to the last Ukrainian before they let peace break out and you know it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: ballsalsa] * 2
    #27724574 -

ballsalsa said:
Imagine jumping through elaborate hoops to justify the invasion and annexation of sovereign territory that indisputably happened and has been publicly admitted to by Mr. Putin himself while simultaneously decrying a coup allegedly orchestrated by NATO and carried out by Ukrainians.

Imagine believing in the legitimacy of a referendum carried out under occupation by a foreign military the results of which just happen to coincide with the interests of the occupying force and are outlandishly near-unanimous.

Imagine being upset about censorship and limits to speech but also cheerleading censorship and limits to speech.



Sadly, you are totally delusional. The people of Crimea did not want to be brutally oppressed by a bunch of Banderites like all the other areas of Eastern Ukraine.

They voted overwhelmingly in favor of Russia out of a sense of self-preservation. At the time of the referendum they were already well aware of all the murders and other incidents where the Neo-Nazi's had been going on wanton killing sprees against anybody vocally pro-Russian.

If they hadn't joined Russia, the Banderites would've shown up in town and murdered all the prominent pro-Russians and keep them all in a constant state of brutal oppression.

Who would possibly want that for themselves? Answer: only 3-4% of Crimeans, apparently.

Edited by chopstick (04/07/22 01:10 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: ballsalsa] * 2
    #27724580 -

ballsalsa said:
So strange that Ukraine doesn't want to accept the invasion and annexation of its territories. I can't think of any historical examples of nations continuing defensive wars against invaders. So unreasonable, these Ukrainian Nazis...



I find it strange indeed that Ukraine had 8 years to adhere to the Minsk agreement, which would have even returned Donbass to them over the long run, but instead they chose war.

I also find it strange that you don't think it's a problem that Ukraine, instead of adhering to an agreement they signed and going with the route of peace, continued to massacre civilians via indiscriminate shelling long after they'd signed the Minsk agreements.

Ukraine has only itself to blame for this mess. This is what happens when violent radicalized fanatics run the government, police, etc, and anybody who tries to oppose them ends up mysteriously disappearing (only to be found dead later) or forced to flee the country.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: koods] * 1
    #27724586 -

koods said:
If Russian troops don’t want to get executed they can stay home.



Are you even the slightest bit aware that Russia has 3,000 Ukrainian PoW's in captivity?

So should Russia just execute them all since Ukraine has shown they have absolutely no dignity or restraint whatsoever?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27724602 -

Quote:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Yes.



Just one of many times you’ve said so.
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
What I actually said was that a new law in Russia requires media outlets "to tell the truth about the Ukraine war.  I wished we had the same law in the US."

The law specifically prohibits intentional lies.  Perhaps you're a big fan of fake news, but I'm not.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: iggyhiggy]
    #27724605 -

iggyhiggy said:
Quote:
That doesn't say both sides are investigating Buchra.  It says the UN has staff in seven offices on both sides of the contact line.

I'd be VERY surprised if you found any evidence indicating that they are allowing Russia to participate in the Buchra investigation.



Right, it doesn't explicitly say that. Sorry, right now  i'm not able to find it, but i'll try to.

On a side note, Russia is an important member of UN...



The US just proposed a resolution to the United Nations’ General Assembly to suspend Russia from the UN Human Rights Council. The resolution passed, receiving 93 votes, with 24 members opposed and 58 abstaining.  That should make it a little easier for the West to get away with war crimes.  :smirk:

iggyhiggy said:
But I'd be VERY surprised if you found any evidence indicating that the ICJ in NOT allowing Russia to participate in the Buchra investigation.



I couldn't find any evidence that the ICJ is even involved in the investigation.  :shrug:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Kwyjibo]
    #27724616 -

Kwyjibo said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Kwyjibo said:
Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
I'm opposed to censorship of news, and opposed to censorship of intentionally fake news.



Bullshit, you’ve been praising Russia for doing exactly that.



Where?



Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
What I actually said was that a new law in Russia requires media outlets "to tell the truth about the Ukraine war.  I wished we had the same law in the US."

The law specifically prohibits intentional lies.  Perhaps you're a big fan of fake news, but I'm not.





Oops, yes you caught a typo on my part.  I meant to say "I'm opposed to censorship of news, and opposed tosupport censorship of intentionally fake news.  Thanks for pointing that out; I've said it many times.  :thumbup:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 2
    #27724629 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
The US just proposed a resolution to the United Nations’ General Assembly to suspend Russia from the UN Human Rights Council. The resolution passed, receiving 93 votes, with 24 members opposed and 58 abstaining.  That should make it a little easier for the West to get away with war crimes.  :smirk:




Truly incredible, isn't it? The hypocrisy, that is.

Why was the US not removed or even so much as criticized after Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, or the 2014 Ukraine coup?

Or Somalia or Pakistan or any other place where drones are working constantly in low-level conflicts?

The unfortunate reality is that the 'west' will only accept an obedient and enslaved Russia, stripped of all sovereignty and independent decision making.

It is sickening.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: chopstick] * 2
    #27724633 -

I don't know about the rest of you, but I do NOT want to live in a world where a handful of elites run the planet and there isn't a single nation remaining that hasn't been turned into a puppet-state for them.

This is a world where the masses will know only bondage, where freedom will all but disappear and where 1984 will look like a good time in comparison.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #27724643 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
koods said:
If Russian troops don’t want to get executed they can stay home.



At least you're finally admitting to Ukrainian atrocities.  :shrug:



Going back to Bucha. Civilians(I'm not sure how many) were shot in the back of the head, arms tied behind their backs, white arm band on.
7 miles down the road there are numerous Russian soldiers, shot in the back of the head, arms tied behind their backs, white arm band on.

This is koods :uhhnothanks:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: chopstick]
    #27724648 -

chopstick said:
I don't know about the rest of you, but I do NOT want to live in a world where a handful of elites run the planet and there isn't a single nation remaining that hasn't been turned into a puppet-state for them.

This is a world where the masses will know only bondage, where freedom will all but disappear and where 1984 will look like a good time in comparison.



I might be more galvanized if I didn't think it is already too late. I think it's been going on way too long with way too many blind eyes to stop the boulder rolling downhill now.


--------------------
Why shouldn't the truth be stranger than fiction?
Fiction, after all, has to make sense. -- Mark Twain

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: iggyhiggy]
    #27724649 -

iggyhiggy said:
On a side note, Russia is an important member of UN, with veto right, security council, International Court of Justice (has a judje in it) wich is not the International Criminal Court



Ssshh don't mention the ICC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Stable Genius] * 1
    #27724650 -

We’ve also not spent pages discussing the war crimes on  ideo that have been circulating, one where Ukrainian soldiers execute a surrendered Russian troop, another where Ukrainian soldiers take the phone off a beaten Russian soldier and call his girlfriend and tell her to find a new boyfriend because they’re gonna maim/kill this guy.

Of course these war crimes are just a fact of life.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Stable Genius] * 1
    #27724651 -

Stable Genius said:
Ssshh don't mention the ICC



:lol:  The US is smart enough to stay far away.  :lol:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #27724658 -

Syriza (Greek political party) is pissed that Ukraine had a member of Azov Battalion address them :lol:

https://www.ekathimerini.com/news/1181709/main-opposition-reacts-to-azov-fighter-presence-in-zelenskyy-teleconference/


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27724686 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
koods said:
If Russian troops don’t want to get executed they can stay home.



At least you're finally admitting to Ukrainian atrocities.  :shrug:



When you’re defending your own homes, all bets are off. I don’t care if Russian troops are treated badly. They shouldn’t be there. Line them up and put them in the graves they were digging for Ukrainian civilians. They deserve it. They are all murderers.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (04/07/22 03:04 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: chopstick]
    #27724695 -

chopstick said:
koods said:
If Russian troops don’t want to get executed they can stay home.



Are you even the slightest bit aware that Russia has 3,000 Ukrainian PoW's in captivity?

So should Russia just execute them all since Ukraine has shown they have absolutely no dignity or restraint whatsoever?



No that’s a war crime. I just choose not to care about the fate of the Russian troops. It’s their own fault. This carnage is 100% their fault and I personally hope as many of them die as possible. The only good Russian soldier is a dead Russian soldier. They could have stayed home and drunk themselves to death like a normal Russian citizen.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: koods] * 4
    #27724871 -

The human rights champion, everyone.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: The Ecstatic] * 1
    #27724890 -

He's super worried about the humans he has deemed to be right.

I think at one point in the pub Ukraine war thread he responded to a comment about dead children with "that is straight people problems."

Totally reasonable response.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: koods] * 2
    #27724960 -

koods said:
I personally hope as many of them die as possible.

The only good Russian soldier is a dead Russian soldier.



Just like how many people hoped & prayed for the death of so called "anti-vaxxers".

Look how quickly we switched from two years of insane Covid hysteria to Russia hysteria!

And now we're returning to the Jan 6th hysteria and the satanic pedophile baby eaters.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | | Last >

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bush's rush to Iraq War Helping al-Qaida fft2 538 0 07/14/04 01:49 AM
by fft2
* The Irish-Iraqi War Anonymous 1,211 4 03/06/03 02:57 AM
by GazzBut
* Is lying about the reason for a war an impeachable offense?
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 3,881 38 06/20/03 05:08 PM
by Anonymous
* Bush sneaks through more tax cuts for the rich during war
( 1 2 all )
EchoVortex 5,160 39 03/26/03 09:09 PM
by luvdemshrooms
* Military families grow angry with state of Iraq war Zahid 1,050 4 10/30/03 02:21 PM
by PsiloKitten
* Arm yourself with info- 60 reasons we shouldnt be at war
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
PsiloKitten 12,381 93 11/02/13 08:08 PM
by Yogi1
* Iraq War Quiz
( 1 2 all )
RonoS 3,171 21 03/27/03 12:51 PM
by Murex
* American army free to commit crimes of war.
( 1 2 all )
MAIA 5,219 24 09/09/02 12:58 AM
by Mitchnast

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
413,515 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 9 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.