Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | | Last >
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #27722570 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: sweeper54]
    #27722575 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27722579 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
koods said:
The satellite image from March 18 when Russia had total control of Bucha shows the bodies in the same positions they were found when Ukraine took back control. There is simply no denying the facts of what happened in Bucha. These people were executed by Russian troops occupying the town. Any other explanation is a lie.



As I said before, "Footage of dead people in a war zone is proof of fighting, not an illegal civilian massacre."

Civilians always die in war.  We need is an investigation as to what happened from both sides.  Not make believe before the facts are out.



Many bodies that had been left on the road since at least March 18 and were found in the same locations unmoved for two weeks had their hands bound and were executed.

We already know what happened


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: koods]
    #27722581 -

Russia has not yet committed forces withdrawn from the Battle of Kyiv back into the fighting in eastern Ukraine.  Russian reinforcements continuing the drive southeast from Izyum toward Slovyansk are from elements of 1st Guards Tank Army units that had been in the Kharkiv-Sumy area.  Russian units that retreated from Kyiv will not likely regain combat effectiveness for some time, and it is not clear that the Russians intend to return them to the fight soon. That said, an unconfirmed Ukrainian military intelligence report suggests that Moscow could soon send the 64th Motorized Rifle Brigade of the 35th Combined Arms Army, a unit that reportedly committed war crimes in Bucha, into the fight in eastern Ukraine in the hopes that guilty members of that brigade and witnesses of its war crimes are killed in combat with Ukrainian forces.

https://www.understandingwar.org/backgrounder/russian-offensive-campaign-assessment-april-5

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: sweeper54]
    #27722583 -

sweeper54 said:




There’s just no wiggle room on this. The evidence is overwhelming.

There’s also tons of witness testimony about what happened.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (04/05/22 10:53 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: koods]
    #27722627 -

koods said:
Many bodies that had been left on the road since at least March 18 and were found in the same locations unmoved for two weeks had their hands bound and were executed.



I don't think anyone was found with their hands bound until 4 Apr?  I agree there were a lot of dead people.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: koods] * 1
    #27722629 -

koods said:
sweeper54 said:




There’s just no wiggle room on this. The evidence is overwhelming.



What exactly do these pictures prove other than people died in the war?


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: sweeper54]
    #27722633 -

sweeper54 said:




The filling of these mass graves is well documented and filmed.  A lot of people died in that city during the war and had to be buried.  What exactly do you think this proves?


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27722666 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
koods said:
sweeper54 said:




There’s just no wiggle room on this. The evidence is overwhelming.



What exactly do these pictures prove other than people died in the war?



That shows the people who were executed had been left dead on the street since at least March 18 but after March 11. Russia was occupying Bucha during that period. There is also plenty of witness testimony from survivors describing Russian soldiers executing males of fighting age.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: koods]
    #27722703 -

So civilians died during the fighting.  Is that surprising to you?


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27722705 -

I’m not talking about people killed during fighting. I’m taking about the people who were executed.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: koods]
    #27722727 -

Luckily they had Russia to liberate and defend them from NATO aggression

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: ballsalsa]
    #27722805 -

The level of anti-Ukraine rhetoric in Russian society is enabling these civilian massacres.

Read this article published in the Russian media

https://medium.com/@kravchenko_mm/what-should-russia-do-with-ukraine-translation-of-a-propaganda-article-by-a-russian-journalist-a3e92e3cb64

This is a call to the genocide of the Ukrainian people and the total dissolution of Ukraine as an independent state.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Mach z 800]
    #27722806 -

Mach z 800 said:
chopstick said:



🤣😂  this is  golden



nice one, i like it
irony is always a good thing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27722819 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
iggyhiggy said:
Quote:
But that hasn't been determined yet.  In fact, there may be more evidence it was Ukraine than Russia.  But the investigations seem to have been shut down so that we can blame Russia.  Don't you WANT to find out who did it?




Man, this is a complete lie (except the first sentence, it actually hasn't been determined). International investigation has just started, and it even involves Russian members. where are these evidence pointing Ukraine?
I'm ok if you don't trust this investigation or its conclusions , but please dont just invent it's been shut down because it was pointing on ukrainians.
You are intelligent debater, i'm sure you can argue on your point, dont need to lie.
Don't you WANT to find out who did it?



Yes, I DO want to find out who did it.  My comment was based on the UK's rejection of Russia’s request for a UN meeting on the events in Bucha.

If you're aware of an investigation that includes both sides, I'm happy it's getting done, and I'd love to know your news source because I didn't see that information.



Source is UN

https://unric.org/en/un-calls-for-an-independent-investigation-on-bucha/?msclkid=ec108fafb58711ecb76e1320601ac132

the investigation is done by the International Criminal Court on both side of the line.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: syncro]
    #27722820 -

Quote:
Or maybe they are nazis fighting nazis.



I'd bet on this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27722853 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
So civilians died during the fighting.  Is that surprising to you?



NO, your right civilians die during war.

But when you have a picture of a mass grave on the 31 of March, a day the Russians held that city, and when the grave was examined and found to contain bodies of civilians who were executed.

What surprises me is you are not able to accept the evidence, especially when you claim to be for peace.

You are a sad individual.

Edited by sweeper54 (04/06/22 08:16 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: sweeper54]
    #27722897 -

let's play another of falcon's games

"The Russians are only shelling buildings with military personnel in them."

ALL the buildings in Mariupol have been shelled.

If every build shelled had military personnel in them there would have been enough combat power to throw the Russians out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: sweeper54]
    #27722901 -

You don't believe the Ukrainians are fighting the Russians , destroying their own buildings , blocking evacuation routes and killing their own citizens all at the same time ?


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official Ukraine War Thread. [Re: Psilynut2]
    #27722941 -

Obviously Ukrainians are binding their hands and shooting themselves in the head to frame Russia. All other explanations are make believe

Falcon’s super power is a total lack of shame. Most people cannot stick to a lie when the evidence is overwhelming they are not being honest. It’s too embarrassing. Falcon doesn’t have that problem.

Edited by koods (04/06/22 09:29 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | | Last >

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Bush's rush to Iraq War Helping al-Qaida fft2 538 0 07/14/04 03:49 AM
by fft2
* The Irish-Iraqi War Anonymous 1,212 4 03/06/03 04:57 AM
by GazzBut
* Yushchenko Certain Ukraine Government Poisoned Him usefulidiot 1,020 6 12/24/04 02:29 PM
by Annapurna1
* A message from the Ukraine Krishna 733 1 11/26/04 09:53 AM
by question_for_joo
* Doctors: Ukrainian opposition leader poisoned zahudulallah 466 0 12/11/04 09:48 AM
by zahudulallah
* Arm yourself with info- 60 reasons we shouldnt be at war
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
PsiloKitten 12,383 93 11/02/13 10:08 PM
by Yogi1
* Iraq War Quiz
( 1 2 all )
RonoS 3,172 21 03/27/03 02:51 PM
by Murex
* American army free to commit crimes of war.
( 1 2 all )
MAIA 5,222 24 09/09/02 02:58 AM
by Mitchnast

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
414,052 topic views. 3 members, 27 guests and 16 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.