Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinenektar61S
Into SporePlay
Female Unread Journal User Gallery

Loc: Cube Satellite
Arrest Proof Yourself.pdf * 16
    #27713634 - 03/30/22 03:50 AM (1 year, 11 months ago)

"Arrest Proof Yourself" is an excellent book written by a defense attorney who used to be a Miami cop and then an FBI agent. He knows his subject matter.

It's an easy to read book, not dense, written in common language, not legalese. It is worth reading no matter what country you're in.

The author of this book DOES NOT LIKE YOU. He strongly dislikes drug users, and makes that abundantly clear. But that makes the book even better as a teacher. Because most cops strongly dislike (or actively hate) drug users

This book is not mainly about what to do once you're arrested (though it does have some of that). It's mainly about how to stay INVISIBLE to the police. When a crime happens in your town, or when a new drug "floods your town", your name should not come up. This book will teach you how to not exist to the police.

The book is timeless info and isn't based that much around the US legal system. This book would have been useful 50 years ago, and will probably still be useful in 50 years, in most / all countries.

I recommend this book. I found a copy at Salvation Army about a decade ago. Lent it out a lot, finally it got stolen from my old house when my dirt bag roommate had a party. haha. 

Cops are always going to arrest non-violent "offenders", it's most of what they do.

But uniformed cops tend to be lazy, and not very smart. (Read Court OKs Barring High IQs for Cops)

Warning: detectives are sometimes smart and driven. They don't wear uniforms. They wear suits or even street clothes.

But most drug busts come from the uniformed cop driving around in a cop car, pulling people over for expired tags, and knocking on doors because someone called the cops about something. Like your loud music. 

Unless we're talking big players moving weight, they're going to go after the lowest hanging fruit, the easiest targets.

Reading this book carefully will help move you up from the lowest fruit on the tree of potential prison fodder. 

If you're considering reading it but think "I'll do that later", do it now. It might save you from ending up in a cell thinking "I wish I'd read that book."

It's also on Amazon, buy it if you can:
https://www.amazon.com/Arrest-Proof-Yourself-Ex-Cop-Reveals-Arrested/dp/1556526377

While we're at it, read this newspaper article for people who want to turn in their neighbor, it's good things not to do: How suspicious activity leads to drug-related arrests

I used to have a weed dealer (a long time ago when weed was very illegal everywhere) who had a rule: When driving to and from his house, you "turn off your fucking music 2 blocks from the house, coming and going." And you had to be silent walking up to the house and leaving. If you broke the rule, he'd cut you off. He also didn't sell between midnight and noon, and you could't show up then. 

That kind of thinking would prevent a lot of busts. If you've got people coming and going, being loud at all hours of day and night, the neighbors will notice and want you gone.

The bottom line with a lot of this is: The cops won't bust you if they don't know you exist.
---
This book was posted on here 9 years ago, but it's time to post it again.

(The only odd thing about this book is the part about carrying "street creds / car creds", anyone who reads it let me know here what you think.)

Admin: I put it in this section because reading the book will help keep psychedelic experiences from being cut short by prison. The people reading the "Security and Safety" section already think about these things. People on "Psychedelic Experience" are less likely to be thinking about that.

--------------------
-NEW? Start here.

Edited by nektar61 (04/02/22 06:18 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFigurinitout
Stranger
Re: Arrest Proof Yourself.pdf [Re: nektar61] * 6
    #27713654 - 03/30/22 05:06 AM (1 year, 11 months ago)

Unfortunately the guy that stole your book is gonna be hard to arrest

Offlineamanituser
Stranger
Re: Arrest Proof Yourself.pdf [Re: Figurinitout]
    #27713821 - 03/30/22 09:34 AM (1 year, 11 months ago)

I think we're on the same boat. lol

Offlineamanituser
Stranger
Re: Arrest Proof Yourself.pdf [Re: amanituser]
    #27713833 - 03/30/22 09:44 AM (1 year, 11 months ago)

What I meant by the same boat is trying to hit the 10 post mark. But I see you've been subscribed since January so probably not your goal.

OfflineIcon
Bloomer
 User Gallery

Re: Arrest Proof Yourself.pdf [Re: nektar61] * 4
    #27713934 - 03/30/22 11:34 AM (1 year, 11 months ago)

Yea it comes down to being a good neighbor. One of the most unexpected consequences of growing was learning to take the high road, let things go, be nice, not start shit. All it takes is one ex or frenemy to get busted. I've been way more cordial with people that didn't deserve it, just because I can't afford the risk of someone holding a grudge.

I make an extra effort to keep my landlord happy and on good terms. I'll fix things or replace them myself just to limit the time he's around. Keeping a clean property is important. I feel like this is worth a few points; if a complaint were to arise you want the landlord on your side.

I'm nice to the neighbors, helping them mow/shovel or simply waving hello is big to establish neighborly trust. I'd like to think that if a detective were to survey the neighborhood trying to gather information, they would have nothing but positive things to say.

Don't stand out appearance wise. Could be dreadlocks and grateful garb, chains and shoes, cars, whatever. Being humble draws less attention. Don't represent at your local drug rally. Don't get involved with politics. Keep your opinion to yourself.

Being humble with your business is good too. Dealing is easy work so there's no need to be greedy with profit. Overcharging people makes them respect you less and value your business less. There's a hundred other places they could go so being stingy with the weight or greedy on the price isn't going to get you any favors. On the other hand, being consistent, reliable and affordable will keep you in good grace. No one's going to screw over the best deal they've ever had, while no one gives 2 shits if the hustler gets busted.

I personally also avoid selling to strangers. Asking randos at a party if they want to buy just seems so sketchy to me. Some people make a ton of money doing it but the safest thing is to only sell to friends or friends of friends. Someone you trust should vouch for them. Helps to screen out thieves and informants.

Digitally, always use proxy servers, encrypted emails and messaging apps, etc. to put layers between your identity and activity. Try to discuss details in person when possible. No one's ever gonna get busted for inviting a friend over to chill. But "hey can I get 3.5g? how much is that? okay can I get some shrooms too?" is inviting trouble.

Offlinenektar61S
Into SporePlay

Re: Arrest Proof Yourself.pdf [Re: Icon] * 1
    #27714581 - 03/30/22 07:58 PM (1 year, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Icon said:
All it takes is one ex or frenemy to get busted. I've been way more cordial with people that didn't deserve it, just because I can't afford the risk of someone holding a grudge.

Yes!!

Quote:

Icon said:
Don't stand out appearance wise. Could be dreadlocks and grateful garb, chains and shoes, cars, whatever. Being humble draws less attention. Don't represent at your local drug rally. Don't get involved with politics. Keep your opinion to yourself.

Yes!!

I've heard it said "You can be a criminal or you can be an activist, but it's a bad idea to be both."

Activists, if they're any good at it, shake things up to where people want them in prison.

Often, the people who want the activist in prison are people with the power to put them there.

--------------------
-NEW? Start here.

Edited by nektar61 (03/30/22 08:05 PM)

OfflineTyperwritermonky
shboop a doop a doop

Loc: Mrs. Brown's Teahouse
Re: Arrest Proof Yourself.pdf [Re: nektar61] * 1
    #27714728 - 03/30/22 10:14 PM (1 year, 11 months ago)

Silent pride is HUGE.  I used to be very foolish, and discuss way too many things openly on this site before I retired from the game.

But silent pride is huge.  Try not to brag about your mushroom grow to everyone and their mother, same goes for ganja grows in illegal states.  No need to tell people you move kilos or grams of LSD.  If anyone knows, make them think you're small fish who knows nothing.

Silent pride alongside probable deniability are your best friends when it comes to staying clean.  In America, we still have draconian drug policies in many states - and stormtroopers who will do illegal acts or lie on reports to bust anybody.

Offlinenektar61S
Into SporePlay

Re: Arrest Proof Yourself.pdf [Re: Typerwritermonky] * 1
    #27715669 - 03/31/22 05:03 PM (1 year, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Typerwritermonky said:
Try not to brag about your mushroom grow to everyone and their mother, same goes for ganja grows in illegal states.

Don't even brag about pot grows in states where it's legal.

Cops aren't the only ones who rob people. There are plenty of dirt bags who would pry open a back window while someone is at work to steal even just one pot plant, or a shoe box grow of shrooms.

And there are people who would kick in a door in the middle of the night with guns drawn while you're home to steal a bunch of plants.

It's amazing how quickly the fact "That guy has drugs" spreads, even when you only tell one nice person who would never do you harm.

It's an interesting fact, it's a "juicy", and people love to have a juicy fact.

A juicy is a little bit of currency in the bragging economy of the Internet, but it even was before the Internet.

I like that term "Silent pride."

--------------------
-NEW? Start here.

Edited by nektar61 (03/31/22 05:12 PM)

Offlinequake235

Re: Arrest Proof Yourself.pdf [Re: nektar61] * 1
    #27715974 - 04/01/22 12:10 AM (1 year, 11 months ago)

an excellent resource, thanks for posting.

Luckily everything Ive ever said on this site is a work of fiction, and should be treated as if one were watching a freddy kreuger movie. Having said that, definitely ordered that book.

--------------------
the shroomery is my sangha.

may all beings be happy, may all beings be at peace, may all beings be free

Offlinenektar61S
Into SporePlay

Re: Arrest Proof Yourself.pdf [Re: quake235]
    #27715978 - 04/01/22 12:24 AM (1 year, 11 months ago)

Quote:

quake235 said:
an excellent resource, thanks for posting.

Luckily everything Ive ever said on this site is a work of fiction, and should be treated as if one were watching a freddy kreuger movie. Having said that, definitely ordered that book.

Some drug cop is trying to get a warrant to make Amazon tell them right now "who ordered a copy of this book today?"

Not really, probably, but glad you ordered it. Just lock it up if your scum bag room mate has a party, or some scum bag friend of his will steal it.

--------------------
-NEW? Start here.

OnlinetheRealrollforever
I DID-DENT
 User Gallery

Loc: Bada-Bing!
Re: Arrest Proof Yourself.pdf [Re: Typerwritermonky]
    #27716044 - 04/01/22 03:41 AM (1 year, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Typerwritermonky said:
Silent pride is HUGE.  I used to be very foolish, and discuss way too many things openly on this site before I retired from the game.

But silent pride is huge.  Try not to brag about your mushroom grow to everyone and their mother, same goes for ganja grows in illegal states.  No need to tell people you move kilos or grams of LSD.  If anyone knows, make them think you're small fish who knows nothing.

Silent pride alongside probable deniability are your best friends when it comes to staying clean.  In America, we still have draconian drug policies in many states - and stormtroopers who will do illegal acts or lie on reports to bust anybody.

:ilold:
"Retired from the game"

--------------------

sunshine said:
The order has to be secret and no one is sure.

OnlinetheRealrollforever
I DID-DENT
 User Gallery

Re: Arrest Proof Yourself.pdf [Re: theRealrollforever] * 1
    #27716082 - 04/01/22 05:28 AM (1 year, 11 months ago)

I'm all seriousness, This is a lot of good advice.  You don't wanna get popped and end up doin twenty fucking years

--------------------

sunshine said:

Offlinejinn
merry christmas
 User Gallery

Re: Arrest Proof Yourself.pdf [Re: theRealrollforever]
    #27716448 - 04/01/22 12:06 PM (1 year, 11 months ago)

There are just so many legal cannabis alternatives. Most people I know come from abusive parents in the bible belt. We are scarred from childhood getting bullied by our parents while smoking. Think getting bullied on ganja at a young age causes ptsd. I don't know, maybe you had nice parents, but I did not. I can't even smoke anymore. It is just not fun. I liked the enrichment of my eyesight and conscience forming of the highs, the exotic perfume candy like nature of it. I have also developed theories that eye color, height, hair color, play a factor in who is brazen enough to smoke bud. Once your soul is trained to beatings while on ganja such as I got stabbed and sodomized on it for doing too many combos I just prefer to take it easy.

Offlinequake235

Re: Arrest Proof Yourself.pdf [Re: theRealrollforever] * 2
    #27716486 - 04/01/22 12:21 PM (1 year, 11 months ago)

Quote:

theRealrollforever said:
I'm all seriousness, This is a lot of good advice.  You don't wanna get popped and end up doin twenty fucking years

let me tell you a couple of three things.

Twenty years in the can I wanted manicott', but I compromised. I ate grilled cheese off the radiator instead.

--------------------
the shroomery is my sangha.

may all beings be happy, may all beings be at peace, may all beings be free

OnlinetheRealrollforever
I DID-DENT
 User Gallery

Re: Arrest Proof Yourself.pdf [Re: quake235] * 1
    #27716831 - 04/01/22 04:59 PM (1 year, 11 months ago)

And for the likes of what?  Just so you can talk to some jerkoff like me in a chitchat room?

--------------------

sunshine said:

InvisibleAshtray161
SettledNomad
Other

Loc: Rugby, England
Re: Arrest Proof Yourself.pdf [Re: jinn] * 1
    #27716875 - 04/01/22 05:24 PM (1 year, 11 months ago)

Quote:

jinn said:
There are just so many legal cannabis alternatives. Most people I know come from abusive parents in the bible belt. We are scarred from childhood getting bullied by our parents while smoking. Think getting bullied on ganja at a young age causes ptsd. I don't know, maybe you had nice parents, but I did not. I can't even smoke anymore. It is just not fun. I liked the enrichment of my eyesight and conscience forming of the highs, the exotic perfume candy like nature of it. I have also developed theories that eye color, height, hair color, play a factor in who is brazen enough to smoke bud. Once your soul is trained to beatings while on ganja such as I got stabbed and sodomized on it for doing too many combos I just prefer to take it easy.

:lolwut:

--------------------
(You Know What Time It Is)
Major Issues in the Psychedelic Movement: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/27677086:elmo:
"You never have to prove the fool a fool, just let them speak."
Please, be an adult. Get vaccinated. Dont use psychedelics as an excuse. Dont come at me with some hippy dippy nonsense, GO GET VACCINATED.
Be Gay, Do Crime 161 1312

Offlinejinn
merry christmas
 User Gallery

Re: Arrest Proof Yourself.pdf [Re: Ashtray161]
    #27716912 - 04/01/22 05:52 PM (1 year, 11 months ago)

its not just that i am scared from losing loved ones over it, and hazing bad trps on it... it is that telekenetics and death and jail and stuff, i am just not into the smell of it... theres better stuff than tragic ganja... i would still eat edibles, but smoking freaks me out..

Offlinenektar61S
Into SporePlay

Re: Arrest Proof Yourself.pdf *DELETED* [Re: Ashtray161]
    #27717136 - 04/01/22 08:55 PM (1 year, 11 months ago)

Post deleted by nektar61

Reason for deletion: Deleted crass remark I made.

--------------------
-NEW? Start here.

InvisibleAshtray161
SettledNomad
Other

Loc: Rugby, England
Re: Arrest Proof Yourself.pdf [Re: nektar61]
    #27717161 - 04/01/22 09:29 PM (1 year, 11 months ago)

Quote:

nektar61 said:
Quote:

Ashtray161 said:
:lolwut:

I just put 3 people on ignore. Not because they're bad people, just because reading what they write makes my brain hurt, requires too much processing power, and I have limited time on here each day.

:lolwut::lolwut::lolwut::lolwut::lolwut::lolwut::lolwut::lolwut::lolwut::lolwut::lolwut:

Wait was I one of those? XD

--------------------
(You Know What Time It Is)
Major Issues in the Psychedelic Movement: https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/27677086:elmo:
"You never have to prove the fool a fool, just let them speak."
Please, be an adult. Get vaccinated. Dont use psychedelics as an excuse. Dont come at me with some hippy dippy nonsense, GO GET VACCINATED.
Be Gay, Do Crime 161 1312

Offlinenektar61S
Into SporePlay

Re: Arrest Proof Yourself.pdf [Re: Ashtray161]
    #27717188 - 04/01/22 09:53 PM (1 year, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Ashtray161 said:
Wait was I one of those? XD

Apparently not, since I can see this to answer. haha.

I wasn't being mean by Ignoring anyone, and probably should have kept it to myself. But I find it hard to concentrate when there's a lot of whatever...stuff that makes zero sense (to me), in threads on here. It's static that drowns out the only few reasons I'm on here, learning about mushrooms, and spreading spores and what little info I have.

--------------------
-NEW? Start here.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures