Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Premium Bali Kratom Powder   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | 139 | 140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | Next > | Last >
Onlinetomnl
Beginner
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under the shroom
Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: gopher] * 2
    #27559015 - 11/26/21 11:27 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Some background about the new variant:

--------------------
Been away so long I hardly knew the place
Gee, it's good to be back home
Leave it till tomorrow to unpack my case
Honey disconnect the phone
I'm back in the USSA
You don't know how lucky you are, boy
Back in the US
Back in the US
Back in the USSA

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTripsurfer
Bring Back Asante!
Male

Loc: West of Windward Flag
Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: tomnl]
    #27559108 - 11/27/21 02:34 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

My own research tells me Covid has merged with HIV to create the Omicron strain  :strokebeard:

--------------------
Ach en wee ben ik de klos, met mijn boog schoot ik een albatros...

A philosopher is a person who knows less and less about more and more, until he knows nothing about everything.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: Tripsurfer] * 2
    #27560044 - 11/27/21 09:26 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

I put a good 20 minutes into compiling this data just to have the thread locked.

So here it is. Pretty stunning shift in the demographics of covid pre and post vaccination

Quote:

budmanman said:
They're vaccinated as fuck. Still dying like crazy. Damn shame oh well. It is illness, it is nothing new, happens all the time there are books thousands of years old documenting masses of illness, maybe one day doctors will actually come up with some ground breaking medicine that matters for common highly contagious viruses.

Dude you are so fucking clueless.

Data for Florida:

In august 2020 18.3% of covid deaths were under 65, 29.7% were in the 85+ age group
In august 2021 39.1% of covid deaths were under 65, 16.6% were in the 85+ age group

In august 2020, the plurality of deaths occurred in the 85+ age group
In august 2021, the plurality of deaths occurred in the 50-65 age group

The proportion of deaths in 50-64 doubled from august 2020 to august 2021 and was cut in half for 85+

That’s because of higher uptake of vaccines in the older population.

These charts speak for themselves.

30% of all deaths of 18-29 year olds were due to covid in august 2021.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (11/27/21 09:36 PM)

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: koods] * 1
    #27560104 - 11/27/21 10:33 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

I’ve been reading up on omicron and I can’t find a single mention of anyone dying from this variant and a lot of anecdotal evidence that it is only causing mild illness. People who have been infected are reporting “minimal symptoms.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/omicron-coronavirus-variant-cases-mild-south-africa-2021-11%3famp

Quote:

It may be it's highly transmissible, but so far the cases we are seeing are extremely mild," the chair of the South African Medical Association told The Guardian.

We need to know more but there is something to be argued that we shouldn’t be suppressing a variant that doesn’t cause serious illness

One thing to keep in mind it likely evolved in a single immunocompromised person over the period of months, yet it didn’t kill them during that period. It would have a lot of mutations which are highly tuned to that one immunocompromised person, but it may not be as fit in someone with a normally functioning immune response.

The more I read about this the more I think it’s a big nothing burger

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Edited by koods (11/27/21 10:42 PM)

OfflineGorlax
Male

Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: koods]
    #27560186 - 11/28/21 12:47 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Still gotta ask yourself why did they skip Xi-variant?

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: Gorlax]
    #27560217 - 11/28/21 01:16 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

They said why.

They skipped Nu because it would sound like people were saying the “New variant.”

They skipped Xi because it is a common surname in China, including the premier.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: koods]
    #27560257 - 11/28/21 02:35 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Apparently 61 passengers on a flight from South Africa tested positive for covid when they arrived in Amsterdam. 10% of the flight. Will be interesting to see what percentage of those are omicron. That seems like an extremely high number of people infected on a single flight. Makes me wonder if most of these people were completely without symptoms. From what I’m reading nearly all the cases in South Africa have been in random testing of symptomless people. This could be a highly contagious but super benign version of covid, guys

I do think it’s possible that one or two infected passengers shedding virus could cause other people to accumulate enough virus in their nasal cavities to test positive after a 11 hour flight.

Quote:

On November 26, 624 passengers returning from South Africa were tested for the corona virus by GGD Kennemerland at Schiphol. Of these, 61 passengers received a positive test result. These passengers are in isolation. The test samples were sent to RIVM for further analysis National Institute for Health and Environment. The omicron variant was presumably found in a number of the tested persons. Further analyzes by means of the so-called sequence study are now being carried out by RIVM. With these analyzes it can be definitively determined whether the variant omicron is involved. These results of all suspected test samples are expected in the course of Sunday 28 November.

Two cases detected in Australia on an inbound flight. Both vaccinated. Asymptomatic.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Edited by koods (11/28/21 03:20 AM)

Invisiblespinvis
Stranger

#27560322 - 11/28/21 05:06 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
I put a good 20 minutes into compiling this data just to have the thread locked.

So here it is. Pretty stunning shift in the demographics of covid pre and post vaccination

Quote:

budmanman said:
They're vaccinated as fuck. Still dying like crazy. Damn shame oh well. It is illness, it is nothing new, happens all the time there are books thousands of years old documenting masses of illness, maybe one day doctors will actually come up with some ground breaking medicine that matters for common highly contagious viruses.

Dude you are so fucking clueless.

Data for Florida:

In august 2020 18.3% of covid deaths were under 65, 29.7% were in the 85+ age group
In august 2021 39.1% of covid deaths were under 65, 16.6% were in the 85+ age group

In august 2020, the plurality of deaths occurred in the 85+ age group
In august 2021, the plurality of deaths occurred in the 50-65 age group

The proportion of deaths in 50-64 doubled from august 2020 to august 2021 and was cut in half for 85+

That’s because of higher uptake of vaccines in the older population.

These charts speak for themselves.

30% of all deaths of 18-29 year olds were due to covid in august 2021.

Sure guy... These charts also speak for themselves, including vaccinated and non vaccinated, single jab vs double jab, instead of whatever it is you posted.

Anyway, back to Omicron, why are there no journalist investigating where these four foreign diplomats came from that first carried the new variant, and which country did they leave for, and their nationalities, which vaccines did they have since they where fully vaccinated, and why doesn't the media know basic topography, Botswana instead of South Africa, and why is all media ignoring the official government findings of Botswana on how and where this new variant was first discovered? In four fully vaccinated foreign diplomats. And instead making up there own story? It's a bit like a creative writing session in the media currently, isn't it.

That's what I'd like to know...

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: spinvis]
    #27560334 - 11/28/21 05:39 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

A lot of these detections are occurring at borders. The reason is they are doing the genomic testing at borders.

Could you link the source of those graphs?

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#27560339 - 11/28/21 05:44 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

I’m pretty skeptical of your tables there. That doesn’t align with what’s happening in the states at all. And there’s no explanation how the unvaccinated risk would just plummet out of proportion like that. Infection rates in the over 65 ages are about 6-7 times lower than the 20-29 in Scotland which can only be explained by higher vaccination rates in the older group. I don’t believe your charts. I think they’re fake.

Anyways, not even three percent of hospitalizations here have been in the vaccinated, and despite most people being vaccinated by may, there were no vaccinated people hospitalized this week

Edited by koods (11/28/21 06:03 AM)

Offlineviraldrome
 User Gallery

Loc: Parts Unknown
    #27560992 - 11/28/21 04:30 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

--------------------
Lysergamides I have tried so far: 1P-LSD, 1cP-LSD, ALD-52, AL-LAD, LSZ, ETH-LAD, MIPLA, EIPLA, 1cP-AL-LAD

Invisibletrees
 User Gallery

Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: viraldrome]
    #27560996 - 11/28/21 04:33 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

I cant wait to get me some of dat omicron under my belt

--------------------
Trees is dead, this is his mum posting

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: viraldrome]
    #27560998 - 11/28/21 04:35 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

viraldrome said:
Omicron confirmed in Canada

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/omicron-variant-canada-travellers-1.6265927

*instanly copypastes to his relatives in Texas*

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: trees] * 1
    #27561001 - 11/28/21 04:36 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

trees said:
I cant wait to get me some of dat omicron under my belt

You can do a trip report :uhoh:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisibleCrazy_Horse
I’m Rick James, bitch!
 User Gallery

Loc: Hampsterdam
Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: Asante]
    #27561040 - 11/28/21 05:06 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

There are kids in Indonesia without dreidels.

--------------------

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: Crazy_Horse]
    #27561070 - 11/28/21 05:47 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

There are stoners in San Francisco without Kretek. :panic:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Invisiblehummingbird

Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: Asante] * 3
    #27561459 - 11/29/21 12:26 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

I couldn't help but think this when I heard this new variant name...

Invisiblespinvis
Stranger

Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: hummingbird] * 1
    #27561602 - 11/29/21 06:30 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
I’m pretty skeptical of your tables there. That doesn’t align with what’s happening in the states at all. And there’s no explanation how the unvaccinated risk would just plummet out of proportion like that. Infection rates in the over 65 ages are about 6-7 times lower than the 20-29 in Scotland which can only be explained by higher vaccination rates in the older group. I don’t believe your charts. I think they’re fake.

Anyways, not even three percent of hospitalizations here have been in the vaccinated, and despite most people being vaccinated by may, there were no vaccinated people hospitalized this week

I don't usually feed trolls, especially not ones who always deflect to something else, instead of debate the subject, don't post sources themselves,
or post screenshots from gossip news outlets that also do not contain sources,
and pose like they know better than established medical professionals.

But you seem you're at least a trying, and you're not the only one troll that posts here in this thread, so let me light up the darkness that you currently find yourselves in. And maybe other, more critical thinking members, might find the information contained within, useful as well.

1) The URL is in the screenshots I posted, which, if you actually looked, would've noticed, nice attempt to deflect. Anyway, good luck, since you seem to find a lot of shit without my help, this shouldn't be a problem since the URL is provided. I can't help you with why other countries or media outlets don't provide such detailed info. Info that's actually needed to base a subjective opinion on. For example, per 100.000 individuals, unvaccinated, 1 shot, 2 shots, etc... Without that data, you are unable to form any well informed conclusions, like you, and others here, seem to enjoy doing anyway.

2) Also, Pfizer recently admitted to Myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) and pericarditis (inflammation of the lining outside the heart) and added it to their list of side effects for the vaccine. Which you contradict. So the following published study:

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/circ.144.suppl_1.10712

From Dr. Steven R. Gundry is completely valid.
See this screenshot:

It's straight from the website of Pfizer;

https://www.comirnaty.com/

3) Plus some news article from probably the first, that is admitted so far, patient that died because the vaccine caused blood cloths resulting in heart failure. This should be straight up your alley, since it's a media outlet, instead of an official "government or medical" source:

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-blood-clots-from-astrazeneca-jab-killed-mother-coroner-finds-12479406
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-59434281

4) The WHO actually has a website which lists the "reports/cases” submitted so far of the side effects/ADRs from the COVID-19 vaccines. Today's count is at: 2.622.859. You can also compare it to other vaccines such as the measles for example. Warning, the list of side effects/ADRs for COVID-19 vaccines is long. It's publicly accessible here (search for "COVID-19 Vaccine" to see the COVID vax data):

http://vigiaccess.org/

5) Here's a personal website from a medical professional, a fully qualified epidemiologist, who keeps it up to date himself, with research articles from medical journals (with peer review ongoing) about natural immunity vs vaccinated produced immunity, 135 medical studies so far and counting:

https://brownstone.org/articles/79-research-studies-affirm-naturally-acquired-immunity-to-covid-19-documented-linked-and-quoted/

No surprise to many of us here, I'm sure, is that natural acquired immunity is superior to the current "vaccines". They had to change the definition of the word vaccine to make it fit in the first place, and even then it fails to uphold to the meaning. What a fail.

6) You still haven't provided a source for your unfounded speculation that the new variant comes from immuno compromised individuals?

While it was discovered in four fully vaccinated foreign diplomats visiting Botswana. And instead pretended not to notice the question. Why is that?

7) Another useful website is:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

It has the official count of cases globally, and per country, so you can easily see if the media is sensationalizing it or telling the truth.

8) I could go on posting studies from other medical journals, or links to other media articles, but I think this is enough food for thought for now. And I'm tired of typing and actually have more interesting things to do then to debate internet trolls. I just wish some trolls would stop with the media propaganda, and instead start investigating the shit they post prior, in for example official medical journals. And to stop posing like they are fully qualified armchair doctors knowing it better than the qualified researchers publishing in respected medical journals. But that might be too difficult for some... Or maybe that doesn't pay as well to influence others with propaganda. And I'm beginning to ask myself why the admins/mods allow such trolls in the first place. I wonder :confused:

Edited by spinvis (11/29/21 06:32 AM)

Invisiblelarry.fisherman
shoulda died already
I'm a teapot

Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: spinvis] * 1
    #27561614 - 11/29/21 06:50 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

This topic has been circle jerking eachother's moral superiority for going on 2 years now. These people don't have the capacity to fence sit so they lack the necessary ability to question their belief system. It's like trying to have a conversation about 9/11 with people who were on the ground at the time. Impossible they said, support the troops they said. Live reporter said there is no plane wreckage at the pentagon? Impossible. Building 7 fell wierd and reports of explosions? Y'all out of your mind. I saw a plane and was scared, clearly jihadi owes us some oil. That's what is happening. Either they have this perspective, or they say it's victim blaming. It's selfish. Things can be two things yet everyone wants to act like they have the only dick in the room. The virus can be real and manufactured. The vaccine can be real and still be a problem. I don't know why this is still complicated.

Offlinemorrowasted
Worldwide Stepper
Male User Gallery

Loc: House of Mirrors
Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #27561807 - 11/29/21 10:09 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | 139 | 140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Premium Bali Kratom Powder   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder