Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 136 | 137 | 138 | 139 | 140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | Next > | Last >
Offlinefeevers
Male User Gallery

Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: trees] * 1
    #27565965 - 12/02/21 11:54 AM (1 month, 19 days ago)

Quote:

trees said:
Its just so funny how they equate it to drunk driving. These guys use the most pathetic guilt trip tactics they can come up with. Plus JSB recovered from covid and thus has an immunity, equal or better than the boosters, so how is that like drunk driving? Laughing my fucking ass off.

By their logic they should be raising pitch forks and going after fat obese families and cigarette smokers amd drunkards in liquor stores too. Go after the obese who are spreading and normalizing their fat lifestyle to their families and friends spreading the obesity epidemic, as well as people like koods who smoke cigarettes and spread second hand smoke and probably gives out cigarettes spreading cancer. Youre a danger to society Koods. How fucking horrible of you to spread deadly cancerous second hand stroke inducing smoke you evil bastard. Children die because of you, you child killer

If there was a fat vaccine and fat was contagious, yes people would be angry with those who refused the fat vaccine and spread fat to those around them. No vaccine is perfect, so they'd be putting a percentage of those around them who did the responsible thing and took the fat vaccine at risk of catching the fat as well.

Second hand smoke already has countless mandates in place to prevent its damage... society rightly looks negatively on people who ignore them...

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Invisibletrees
Thought Criminal
 User Gallery

Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: feevers] * 3
    #27565975 - 12/02/21 11:58 AM (1 month, 19 days ago)

There is a fat vaccine its called excersise and a decent diet

InvisibleMr.GuessWork
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: trees] * 2
    #27566000 - 12/02/21 12:06 PM (1 month, 19 days ago)

Quote:

trees said:
Its just so funny how they equate it to drunk driving. These guys use the most pathetic guilt trip tactics they can come up with. Plus JSB recovered from covid and thus has an immunity, equal or better than the boosters, so how is that like drunk driving? Laughing my fucking ass off.

By their logic they should be raising pitch forks and going after fat obese families and cigarette smokers amd drunkards in liquor stores too. Go after the obese who are spreading and normalizing their fat lifestyle to their families and friends spreading the obesity epidemic, as well as people like koods who smoke cigarettes and spread second hand smoke and probably gives out cigarettes spreading cancer. Youre a danger to society Koods. How fucking horrible of you to spread deadly cancerous second hand stroke inducing smoke you evil bastard. Children die because of you, you child killer

the drunk driving thing is not meant to be a guilt trip. It's an analogy that's meant to help you understand that not everything is black and white, and that bitching out on an argument because you can't understand anything other than extremes is small minded. I assume people think antivaxxers will be able to relate to the analogy because they seem to have the mental capacity of reckless drunks. You guys better be taking you thiamine supplements.

I will say that I did not know koods was a dirty tobacco smoker. shame on him for that... Shame. Smoking is also a modifiable risk factor for covid if you'd like to add that into your next koods shaming diatribe. Thank you for not associating me with dirty stinky tobacco smoke in this rant.

Offlinefeevers
Male User Gallery

Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: trees] * 2
    #27566002 - 12/02/21 12:07 PM (1 month, 19 days ago)

Quote:

trees said:
There is a fat vaccine its called excersise and a decent diet

You listen to a lot of Dr Joe Rogan podcasts don't you? Your posts are all parrots of Covid rants that I've heard from him.

Our country spends billions promoting dieting and exercising. Any government interventions to directly help (such as healthy lunches in schools, diverting more taxpayer money to SNAP programs, etc.) get shot down by the same "muh freedumz!" crowd now using the fact that a lot of people are fat as some weird anti-vax argument.

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: Mr.GuessWork]
    #27566007 - 12/02/21 12:09 PM (1 month, 19 days ago)

Quote:

Mr.GuessWork said:
the drunk driving thing is not meant to be a guilt trip. It's an analogy that's meant to help you understand that not everything is black and white, and that bitching out on an argument because you can't understand anything other than extremes is small minded.

Keep on pushing guys, you might never get there!!

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Invisibletrees
Thought Criminal
 User Gallery

Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: feevers] * 1
    #27566025 - 12/02/21 12:21 PM (1 month, 19 days ago)

Quote:

feevers said:
Our country spends billions promoting dieting and exercising..

Never seen any of that. Im pretty sure pizza is still a vegetable in public school lunch programs. And wheat and bread products are marketed as 'Heart Healthy', fast food and junk food, candy, etc dominates food advertising.

Quote:

feevers said:
the fact that a lot of people are fat as some weird anti-vax argument.

Fat comorbidities account for probably 95% of covid deaths.

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: trees]
    #27566028 - 12/02/21 12:24 PM (1 month, 19 days ago)

Quote:

trees said:
Quote:

feevers said:
Our country spends billions promoting dieting and exercising..

Never seen any of that.

Yep. Not a fucking scratch.

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Offlinemorrowasted
Male User Gallery

Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #27566035 - 12/02/21 12:30 PM (1 month, 19 days ago)

Obama administration tried. His wife was sort of the figurehead of that healthcare via prevention by funding and regulating food standards for schools. Trump reversed their decisions iirc

OfflineCHeifM4sterDiezL
Chief Globerts

Loc: united states Flag
Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: morrowasted]
    #27566039 - 12/02/21 12:35 PM (1 month, 19 days ago)

Nah Melania tried to pick it up but dropped the ball on it then went for anti bullying and everyone shit on thay too because her husband was like the biggest bully on the planet at the time :sadyes:

InvisibleMr.GuessWork
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: morrowasted]
    #27566040 - 12/02/21 12:37 PM (1 month, 19 days ago)

Here, you antivaxers will love this for your nazi metaphors. Eat your hearts out.

"Germany locks down unvaccinated people, as leaders plan to make shots compulsory"
https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/02/europe/germany-lockdown-covid-restrictions-intl/index.html

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: Mr.GuessWork]
    #27566042 - 12/02/21 12:39 PM (1 month, 19 days ago)

Following in the footsteps of Austria huh?

Man I hope they're rioting like a motherfucker right now. The energy of youthful rebellion is strong in Germany.

--------------------
--Jac O'keeffe

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
    #27566051 - 12/02/21 12:51 PM (1 month, 18 days ago)

Quote:

morrowasted said:
Obama administration tried. His wife was sort of the figurehead of that healthcare via prevention by funding and regulating food standards for schools. Trump reversed their decisions iirc

Yeah they thought she was hitler for growing a vegetable garden.

These people aren’t rational. That’s why we need mandates.

--------------------
I am a violent pusher of the neo-marxist SJW agenda to destroy society.

Offlinefeevers
Male User Gallery

#27566055 - 12/02/21 12:51 PM (1 month, 18 days ago)

Quote:

Mr.GuessWork said:
the drunk driving thing is not meant to be a guilt trip. It's an analogy that's meant to help you understand that not everything is black and white, and that bitching out on an argument because you can't understand anything other than extremes is small minded. I assume people think antivaxxers will be able to relate to the analogy because they seem to have the mental capacity of reckless drunks. You guys better be taking you thiamine supplements.

Vaccination status is greatly related to education status... people with graduate degrees are 90%+ vaccinated while dropping to the 60's for those with only a HS diploma, continuing to decline for those without.

If you find that your opinions on a complex issue are directly at odds with 9 out of 10 highly intelligent people, the type of people who invented the technologies you're using to share your enlightened opinion, who engineered the vehicles you trust with your life every day, the only people with the skills to save your life should you ever be deathly sick or injured, and virtually every expert in the field of the topic you have such a strong opinion on disagrees with your stance, you feeling like you're right is likely far more important to you than objective reality.

At least JSB admits he knows he's an asshole. Trees is literally just directly quoting a UFC commentator's misinformation and thinking he's proving a point.

Trees- The Rogan claim that you're parroting on this occasion is that 95% of people who died from Covid had multiple causes of death, not that 95% were obese. Reparatory viruses themselves don't kill people, with Covid you die from respiratory failure, pneumonia, stroke, heart attacks, organ failure and other causes of death that the virus causes, and therefore will basically always have multiple causes of death. Essentially everyone has multiple "co-morbidities", as things like asthma, anxiety/depression, reflux, sleep apnea, high/low blood pressure, heart murmur and countless other conditions can apply.

Yes being fat makes you more susceptible to more severe forms of nearly every illness. Most Americans are fat and that won't change without government regulations that would make vaccine mandates look like nothing. Is that what you're calling for, or are you ironically calling for an increase in personal responsibility?

Offlinefeevers
Male User Gallery

Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: feevers]
    #27566115 - 12/02/21 01:39 PM (1 month, 18 days ago)

Just for reference here's the chart of a pretty standard Covid patient from earlier this year-

No one comes into the hospital with just "Covid-19", you're in the hospital for the co-occurring conditions and symptoms that the virus is causing, and those are what you die from.

And no this isn't breaking HIPAA

OfflineTripsurfer
Asante made me rich
Male

Loc: West of Windward Flag
Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: feevers] * 3
    #27566155 - 12/02/21 02:11 PM (1 month, 18 days ago)

Goddamn mandatory vaccinations are happening

Pretty sure they will go about it the pussy way and use financial penalizing.

Personally I'd prefer to be dragged out of my house and be forcefully vaccinated :snub:

--------------------
Ach en wee ben ik de klos, met mijn boog schoot ik een albatros...

A philosopher is a person who knows less and less about more and more, until he knows nothing about everything.

InvisibleMr.GuessWork
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: Tripsurfer]
    #27566190 - 12/02/21 02:38 PM (1 month, 18 days ago)

You're growing on me tripsurfer. Hopefully it'll escalate. I totally agree that it's demeaning to have to pay bureaucratic fines like that when you could be dragged out of your house, given a shot, and handed a lollipop before you're sent back to work the next day, but logistically it doesn't make sense to drag people out of their homes if they're big enough pussies to be bullied by financial penalties. Hopefully they'll use the money from fines to fund future efforts.

EDIT: it's still not to late to get vaccinated voluntarily. it'll feel better than this for sure.

Edited by Mr.GuessWork (12/02/21 03:02 PM)

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: Tripsurfer] * 1
    #27566248 - 12/02/21 03:27 PM (1 month, 18 days ago)

Quote:

Tripsurfer said:
Personally I'd prefer to be dragged out of my house and be forcefully vaccinated

I've been dragged out of my house for far less...

--------------------
--Jac O'keeffe

OfflineTripsurfer
Asante made me rich
Male

Loc: West of Windward Flag
Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: Mr.GuessWork] * 3
    #27566275 - 12/02/21 03:45 PM (1 month, 18 days ago)

I dont think you will ever understand man :shrug:

Its not about the specifics of the vaccine, its about my government forcing something on me (and into me) against my wishes.

Once the financial pressure to get vaccinated gets high enough I will accept my defeat and get the shots. Fighting a financial war against the institutes is not something I am ever going to win. Im not putting my family through that.

I can do about €250 a month to not get the shot, andI think I would be willing to do that for a while too.

So I guess thats the value of my convictions in this regard. Not a whole lot when you look at it like that

Yeah, I prefer a few bruises to walk away vaccinated but with my head held high

--------------------
Ach en wee ben ik de klos, met mijn boog schoot ik een albatros...

A philosopher is a person who knows less and less about more and more, until he knows nothing about everything.

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: Tripsurfer] * 1
    #27566279 - 12/02/21 03:47 PM (1 month, 18 days ago)

Quote:

Tripsurfer said:
I dont think you will ever understand man :shrug:

Its not about the specifics of the vaccine, its about my government forcing something on me (and into me) against my wishes.

Three fucking cheers!!!

This man gets it.

--------------------
--Jac O'keeffe

InvisibleMr.GuessWork
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: COVID-19 = SARS-CoV-2 - Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Main Thread - PART 3 (Third Wave 2021-2022 season) [Re: Tripsurfer]
    #27566300 - 12/02/21 04:01 PM (1 month, 18 days ago)

What I don't understand is why everybody thinks this is about rebelling against authority, and why people think they're winning. It's always been a losing battle. This is one time when big brother is actually doing the right thing, and people are spitting in their faces. I can understand and support rebelling against injustice, that's not what this is. Furthermore, you gain absolutely nothing by paying a fine and then caving, or by extending punishment to some limit and then caving. That just gets rid of more of your money for the exact same outcome. You'd have to really love the government a whole lot to pay that much for a free vaccine. Better to do it now.

We all prefer a beatdown though. It's more dignified to lose when you don't have a choice. This kind of thing still leaves you a choice, but it pushes people towards one side slowly and insidiously. I feel like it's dirty too, and I'd be butthurt if it was forcing my hand and I was paying the fines, but I understand why they're doing it, and it'll probably be effective at some point.

@JSB
it's nice to see you trying to bond over this financial investment in government. I'm surprised you'd pay into the system like that, but some politician over there is probably grateful for your advocacy. Fighting city hall is chump bait like trip surfer pointed out.

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 136 | 137 | 138 | 139 | 140 | 141 | 142 | 143 | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles