Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 |
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: **official UK liberty cap season 2021** (NO ID REQUESTS!) [Re: Old_Toby]
    #27510009 -

Found 5 in a sheep field south east today

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **official UK liberty cap season 2021** (NO ID REQUESTS!) [Re: UkPsilocyber]
    #27510040 -

Long time lurker first time poster Second season actually getting out and looking for libs all found in the south east UK so good luck south east pickers finding it hard making a proper post lol [image]https://[/image]��

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **official UK liberty cap season 2021** (NO ID REQUESTS!) [Re: Psychedelic2000]
    #27510047 -

Dunno why I can't see the picture like everyone else's doffo all libs 😂😂 I think I figured it out aha https://files.shroomery.org/files/21-42/466140474-IMG_20211019_172220.jpg

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **official UK liberty cap season 2021** (NO ID REQUESTS!) [Re: Psychedelic2000]
    #27510055 -

I have about 20 other dried ones I found last week all in the same place south east sussex actual buzzing to start posting on the shroomery after I have been hanging around so long lolhttps://files.shroomery.org/files/21-42/466191738-IMG_20211018_123427.jpg

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **official UK liberty cap season 2021** (NO ID REQUESTS!) [Re: Psychedelic2000]
    #27510072 -

Hopefully there will be some bigger flushes within the next couple of weeks good luck guys https://files.shroomery.org/files/21-42/466281102-IMG_20211018_123427.jpg

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **official UK liberty cap season 2021** (NO ID REQUESTS!) [Re: Psychedelic2000]
    #27510402 -

I went out other day for an hour got myself 2.5g dry. Need to get out this weekend as my spots now have loads of pickers backed with crappy weather and Is getting hard to reach the numbers I used to get. Still worth every penny in fuel and time and effort.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **official UK liberty cap season 2021** (NO ID REQUESTS!) [Re: ruddy_nora]
    #27510424 -

Hello, is there any good spots around old colwyn or Llandudno junction area ?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **official UK liberty cap season 2021** (NO ID REQUESTS!) [Re: Tezza45]
    #27510471 -

First proper hunt ever ! visited castleton on this rainy day to beat the competition. would have stayed longer if not for the wind and wet getting through my “waterproof” trousers.
peak district is as good as they say

going to head back on nice weather to get a year’s supply

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **official UK liberty cap season 2021** (NO ID REQUESTS!) [Re: Psychedelic2000]
    #27510586 -

Psychedelic2000 said:
Dunno why I can't see the picture like everyone else's doffo all libs 😂😂 I think I figured it out aha https://files.shroomery.org/files/21-42/466140474-IMG_20211019_172220.jpg




Underneath the image there is a box with the bbcode, click it and it'll copy it to your clipboard.

Then hit ctrl+v in the text box when you want to post it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **official UK liberty cap season 2021** (NO ID REQUESTS!) [Re: Tezza45]
    #27510589 -

Tezza45 said:
Hello, is there any good spots around old colwyn or Llandudno junction area ?




Not a very good area.

Go further west or inland.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **official UK liberty cap season 2021** (NO ID REQUESTS!) [Re: Liberte] * 1
    #27510596 -

@Liberte - Beautiful pics, man!

Edited by Gravity (10/19/21 07:45 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **official UK liberty cap season 2021** (NO ID REQUESTS!) [Re: Old_Toby]
    #27510645 -

Cheers old Toby, looks interesting. Is there a guide to what the colours mean, I'm guessing it refers to the soil state. the areas which are brown or grey are where I've had most luck so far. Happy hunting.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **official UK liberty cap season 2021** (NO ID REQUESTS!) [Re: sativasalad]
    #27510796 -

sativasalad said:
First proper hunt ever ! visited castleton on this rainy day to beat the competition. would have stayed longer if not for the wind and wet getting through my “waterproof” trousers.
peak district is as good as they say

going to head back on nice weather to get a year’s supply



Exactly where I'm going this weekend for a hunt.

Any tips? :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Carlisle area *DELETED* *DELETED* [Re: RiggityRyan]
    #27510836 -

Post deleted by LibertyMission

Reason for deletion: Not suitable

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Carlisle area [Re: LibertyMission] * 1
    #27510870 -

Went for another pick yesterday at my usual place, it never lets me down! I thought I'd go and see how things were after the wet weather and came back with a pretty good haul for a couple of hours of picking. Again, I saw some superb specimens and lots of big patches.

Excuse the plastic bag, it was all I had in my rucksack...Didn't think on.










Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Next flush [Re: ruddy_nora]
    #27510876 -

Long time no posting!! Fields seem to be very active this year... seen people with huge bags while returning with next to nothing myself😂😂 lad yesterday seemed to be finding loads where I couldn't see many. Made me wonder if he was picking everything then sorting at the end. Does anybody know roughly how long the next flush after a pick in a field should be? Happy hunting everyone. Hopefully, it will be a good year.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Next flush [Re: underline]
    #27510896 -

underline said:
Long time no posting!! Fields seem to be very active this year... seen people with huge bags while returning with next to nothing myself😂😂 lad yesterday seemed to be finding loads where I couldn't see many. Made me wonder if he was picking everything then sorting at the end. Does anybody know roughly how long the next flush after a pick in a field should be? Happy hunting everyone. Hopefully, it will be a good year.



I left it a week and there were many that had come through

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Next flush [Re: underline]
    #27510904 -

I usually leave it a week as well. :thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Next flush [Re: Reticulated] * 1
    #27510928 -

Went out yesterday to pick Amanitas and take photos in the woods but swung by my favourite lib spot. It was chucking it down and I got fed up being out in the open quickly. I am going back out tomorrow in more reasonable weather.

Took just one picture in the field, drenched libs in the rain.



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: **official UK liberty cap season 2021** (NO ID REQUESTS!) [Re: Tezza45]
    #27510967 -

They grow all over this open field area. I don't pick it myself as it's a bit public for my liking but I've seen lots of people & lots of shrooms all over the points marked on this map and I would go there in a push. It's no secret as I said because it's a popular area for dog walkers and sightseers and there are usually people about. I haven't been in those parts recently but my guess it that it will be at least another week or so before it starts flushing in any numbers. Other than that you really want to get into the Carneddau above 600 feet or so where they grow all over the place at the moment.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 |

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Magic Field Part 3 Killa420 1,528 11 07/01/02 01:49 AM
by Killa420
* Magic Field Part 2 Killa420 1,608 9 06/29/02 02:06 PM
by Killa420
* Magic Mushrooms in Mississippi: Part Two mjshroomer 26,667 5 01/28/12 01:16 AM
by koraks
* best field guide? Raadt 5,346 19 10/01/02 07:00 PM
by angryshroom
* Asking the farmer to go on his field Rusty 1,987 13 06/30/04 05:20 AM
by FULC
* Targeting potential fields YourHighness 1,180 2 03/28/02 04:21 PM
by DONOTDELETE
* Authentic mushroom demon mask found while hunting! :) ajna 1,719 14 03/31/05 12:48 AM
by psiclops
* Small Field Guide - Pacific NorthWest BigBallZMaN 21,652 9 06/30/05 08:28 PM
by mjshroomer

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
45,161 topic views. 0 members, 10 guests and 47 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.