Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 572 | 573 | 574 | 575 | 576 | 577 | 578 | 579 | 580 | 581 | 582 | 583 | 584 | 585 | 586 | 587 | 588 | 589 | 590 | 591 | 592 | | Last >
Re: Lovely New Collectable (LNC) [Re: SonicTitan] * 2
    #26730661 -

:goodmorning:  covfefe


--------------------
Give me Liberty caps or give me Death caps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lovely New Collectable (LNC) [Re: psi] * 1
    #26730665 -

psi said:
I am a reluctant morning person these days as well, fuckin dog barks to go outside at the crack of dawn.



Idk the specifics but maybe if you just call him in to your bedroom every morning he'll learn to come nudge you or something. Or take away water at night

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lovely New Collectable (LNC) [Re: The Blind Ass]
    #26730669 -

I need coffee.. my friend who's living in Germany sent me a picture of a trail right by his place and it looks amazing.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lovely New Collectable (LNC) [Re: psi] * 7
    #26730678 -

My dog will literally not budge until at least like 11 am to go outside. And then he'll go on a pee strike until I take him on a long ass walk. I wake him up lol.





Fucking diva. I cannot even express how complicated finding a poop spot has become. He's very discerning :rolleyes:

I wish I could just let him go out there off leash but his urge to chase down the deer(which seriously, constantly surround our house, year round, all the time) has proven a bit too strong for him to control.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lovely New Collectable (LNC) [Re: pirate-blues] * 2
    #26730690 -

What's his name? It looks like he is intentionally posing for his picture hahaha


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lovely New Collectable (LNC) [Re: SonicTitan] * 5
    #26730697 -

His name is Serge, and he's a good boy, he's just a little high maintainence :heart:.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lovely New Collectable (LNC) [Re: pirate-blues] * 5
    #26730704 -

pirate-blues said:






:tellmeastory:

:heart:


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lovely New Collectable (LNC) [Re: pirate-blues] * 1
    #26730739 -

pirate-blues said:

l.



El Pup-o looks like he fall asleep while reading bank statements or something.


--------------------
Give me Liberty caps or give me Death caps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lovely New Collectable (LNC) [Re: Nifflerz] * 1
    #26730742 -

longbus said:
I just can't stand the commercials with cable TV. It seems like there's more now. Also I can't stand the way that certain channels that used to be cool don't even play music anymore. I'm mad at the way the world is now, it's bullshit. It used to be cool, now everything sucks.



Niffla said:
pirate-blues said:
ughhhhhh I feel like I'm slowly morphing into a morning person.





Welcome to the club

:goodmorning:



Welcome to adulthood, lol. I get up now at the times I used to go to bed! (5:45am)


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lovely New Collectable (LNC) [Re: Nifflerz] * 4
    #26730747 -

This is Pepper the dog:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lovely New Collectable (LNC) [Re: tyrannicalrex] * 4
    #26730755 -

I never got to be a non-morning person. Always been woken up at 6 to get to school at 7. It suuuuuucked, but now it feels weird to be in bed any later than 10 and I dig the cold and quiet of the mornings. And the light, something about the sun rising is so much better than it setting.

Serge looks like a good boy! I wanna snuggle with him! I'm stuck with my sister's dogs, who are also good boys, but don't like to cuddle nearly as much as I'd like.



--------------------
             :crazykitty:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lovely New Collectable (LNC) [Re: ninja cat 09]
    #26730758 -

4:45am is the most beautiful time of the day.

fight me


--------------------
Give me Liberty caps or give me Death caps.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lovely New Collectable (LNC) [Re: psi]
    #26730762 -

Cut off cables on bike that'll help me ride smoothly.
Was sick to death of them in the way dangling are well now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lovely New Collectable (LNC) [Re: Cujllickduo] * 2
    #26730795 -

The cables on a bike usually are important I find.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lovely New Collectable (LNC) [Re: psi]
    #26730801 -

Unfortunately mine weren't working.
Could take the cable's off another bike I've that'll help me brake.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lovely New Collectable (LNC) [Re: psi] * 1
    #26730811 -

psi said:
This is Pepper the dog:





Pepper :iloveyou:


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lovely New Collectable (LNC) [Re: Cujllickduo] * 4
    #26730815 -

I dont have any modern pictures of my dogs, they are old now, I think 11 and 13



thats blue, she is 11 now



thats maggie mae, she is 13 now, she stroked out or had some disease or something a few months ago, she couldnt walk for 48 hours, but she bounced back, she still sometimes walks crooked though


--------------------
For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

And I don't know what the mantis is praying for
But he's probably just thanking the Lord
That he don't live in a home
And he don't got a phone
And he don't sit around all angry and bored
(He's just a bug)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lovely New Collectable (LNC) [Re: gopher]
    #26730823 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lovely New Collectable (LNC) [Re: gopher]
    #26730825 -

gopher said:
I dont have any modern pictures of my dogs, they are old now, I think 11 and 13



thats blue, she is 11 now



thats maggie mae, she is 13 now, she stroked out or had some disease or something a few months ago, she couldnt walk for 48 hours, but she bounced back, she still sometimes walks crooked though



:heart:


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lovely New Collectable (LNC) [Re: psi] * 2
    #26730835 -

psi said:
This is Pepper the dog:







--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 572 | 573 | 574 | 575 | 576 | 577 | 578 | 579 | 580 | 581 | 582 | 583 | 584 | 585 | 586 | 587 | 588 | 589 | 590 | 591 | 592 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* EMC
( 1 2 all )
debianlinux 4,537 34 01/04/17 12:57 PM
by CookieCrumbs
* DISTILLATE CARTS
( 1 2 3 all )
tyrannicalrex 1,119 46 05/24/21 02:56 PM
by openmind
* Thursday LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 19 20 )
THE KRAT BARON 15,035 381 10/07/05 05:20 AM
by Spooge
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
thegatewaydrug 22,053 223 10/18/05 07:27 AM
by License_to_Chill
* My town is being evacuated!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
eyefyndum 9,335 130 06/22/08 10:09 PM
by KaptKid
* !!**Saturday LNC**!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
TM 13,101 213 04/30/06 04:10 AM
by TM
* STOP CODEX ALIMENTARIUS - The criminalization of vitamins and minerals, and proliferation of toxic
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ShroomismM 15,521 91 12/03/09 10:44 AM
by Trav
* I Figure its time for some LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
AA2277 8,035 143 06/29/06 10:06 AM
by Liquidkick

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
181,791 topic views. 2 members, 74 guests and 129 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.046 seconds spending 0.016 seconds on 18 queries.