Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 571 | 572 | 573 | 574 | 575 | 576 | 577 | 578 | 579 | 580 | 581 | 582 | 583 | 584 | 585 | 586 | 587 | 588 | 589 | 590 | 591 | | Last >
Re: Lovely New Collectable (LNC) [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 1
    #26730228 -

Quote:
i also listened to Lady Gaga's new CD Chromatica probably 5-6 times in a row yearudsay



:homo:


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Evacuated Miners Ass (LNC) [Re: Cosmic_Flame] * 1
    #26730240 -

Quote:
There's an anime called blue gender, where inscetoid like creatures ravage society and basically wipes out most of humanity by eating us :uhoh:



I watched that on adult swim(?)in the 90s. fucking loved it, only got half way through bc it stopped airing or something.
Blue Gender introduced me to the post-apocalyptic genre and is basically what you’d get if starship troopers and Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind had a baby.  Who won in the end?

Edited by The Blind Ass (06/08/20 11:20 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lovely New Collectable (LNC) [Re: LogicaL Chaos] * 2
    #26730268 -

Hey dudes and dudettes! I had a good day of work. Still didn't have time for protesting the cops. My schedule is mostly clear tomorrow besides giving a couple quotes out so I will probably hit up a rally in the afternoon and then a couple more later in the week if I'm not in jail. If I get tear gassed then it's almost guaranteed that I'm spending the night in jail because I'm not going to let that go easily.

I also got "Pokemon Shield," the game for Nintendo Switch today. I know nothing about Pokemon and don't really care to, but so far the game is actually pretty fun. I was playing it with my wife earlier and even she likes playing it. I'm about to turn it on and play a little more before I pass out on the couch.

LogicaL Chaos said:
If u like giant insects, i highly recommend reading the book The Coming of Tan by Riley Martin.

Sup yall. About to play some Overwatch with my new friend "zombie kitties". I also decided to go all-in with my XB gamertag so my name has been changed from TrueHerbCrystal to Space DVAs69. I love it :datass:

I also listened to Lady Gaga's new CD Chromatica probably 5-6 times in a row yearudsay. I love it. Some songs are a OKbut overall its one of my favorite albums Ive ever heard. So glad I bought the CD (havent bought a CD in a long time....).

PS Fuck the Pilice. End the Corrupt Police State!



LOL, Riley Martin, the crazy alcoholic alien guy? Does he think the Tarzisians are giant insects?

There are so many good Riley moments to choose from. I might have to do a marathon tonight. Thanks for remembering Riley!

This is probably my favorite Riley Clip of all time!!!




Pokemon and Riley Clips!!! Win Win!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lovely New Collectable (LNC) [Re: Lophosaurus] * 1
    #26730300 -

Riley Martin: “ Do not have telepathic intercourse with these being’s “.  (Howard Stern).  :lol:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lovely New Collectable (LNC) [Re: koods]
    #26730311 -

koods said:
Quote:
i also listened to Lady Gaga's new CD Chromatica probably 5-6 times in a row yearudsay



:homo:




Im Gay without the Gay Sex :shrug: Lady Gaga FTW.    maybe I need to grow some APE next :strokebeard:

About to watch some cable TV. Lots of new shows right now.


Read his book. He talks about all his memory recovered experiences of alien contact. The whole book blows my mind. Its so wild. Easily one of my favorite books.


--------------------
"A single lifetime in this density can accomplish a refinement of Will that might take far longer in a realm where the truth is always visible" - Zii, Confederation of Planets, GFL Station.

"You will then have national and global contact around 2026." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS (PDF Download) - 312 pages! | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:Canned Computer Duster SAB Tek 👨‍🔬 | Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits | R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lovely New Collectable (LNC) [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #26730319 -

I just can't stand the commercials with cable TV. It seems like there's more now. Also I can't stand the way that certain channels that used to be cool don't even play music anymore. I'm mad at the way the world is now, it's bullshit. It used to be cool, now everything sucks.


--------------------
never 4get!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lovely New Collectable (LNC) [Re: longbus] * 3
    #26730324 -

Then make it better by doing gooder  :crankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lovely New Collectable (LNC) [Re: The Blind Ass]
    #26730326 -

Things were way better in the late 90's/early 00's. Everything sucks now. There were more mylar baloons, now there's just stupid latex ballons. The braatz dolls were way cooler back then, now they sux. David Guetta ruined techno music, it used to be good stuff, now it's all gay. Stupid smartphones made everyone retarded... Cars are too sleek when they used to be cool and boxy. This decade is the absolute worst. We need to go back to the late 90's/early 00's. I'm sick of this trash. That's all it is... Trash. :kingcrankey:


--------------------
never 4get!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lovely New Collectable (LNC) [Re: longbus]
    #26730327 -

I'm sick and tired of this bullshit trash!


--------------------
never 4get!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lovely New Collectable (LNC) [Re: longbus]
    #26730333 -

Everything that sucked in the 2000's



--------------------
never 4get!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lovely New Collectable (LNC) [Re: longbus] * 1
    #26730334 -

Fuck Ipods! Minidisc is better!



--------------------
never 4get!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lovely New Collectable (LNC) [Re: longbus]
    #26730336 -

I had a minidisc player :lol: Loved that thing. Like a futuristic cassette player.

Yeah, commericals suck but im super good at muting them then jumping on the Shroomery for a few minutes. Or rec via DVR.

Same with radio. Love the radio but commericals are dumb as fuck. Got be handy with that volume dial, ya dig?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lovely New Collectable (LNC) [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #26730341 -

With a minidisc you can record teh radio without the comercials and have all the songs you want. Minidiscs are the best.


--------------------
never 4get!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lovely New Collectable (LNC) [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #26730383 -

It's just Mumbo Jumbo. Have you ever heard the guy interviewed? He's a kook that makes up stuff about being abducted to make booze money. It's been proven time and time again. It's fun to listen to him, but that's all it is, just fun and make believe. All these alien guys are kooks.

If aliens really came to Earth why would they pick Riley Martin to spread their message and sell their symbols? Why not a doctor, physicist, lawyer, president, and why only one guy? If they wanted to be known then they would make themselves known. If there were really aliens then we would know for sure.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lovely New Collectable (LNC) [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #26730555 -

Also, I've been drinking lacroix and eating weed exclusively all week and terpenes are how plants communicate and people have been breeding weed since the beginning of time so it would make sense that it senses a terpy human and it wants to get bred with by them

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lovely New Collectable (LNC) [Re: cannabinated] * 3
    #26730559 -

a terpy human lol. you speak their language canna.

ughhhhhh I feel like I'm slowly morphing into a morning person.

.... becoming the enemy. Alright, I've actually gotta get some work done today instead of sitting on calls so no shitposting for me today.
:obamafrown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lovely New Collectable (LNC) [Re: pirate-blues]
    #26730567 -

Quote:
In the rhizosphere, plants use terpenoids for communicationwith other organisms. The fact that only a few such relationshipshave been demonstrated probably more reflects the difficulty ofstudying chemical signaling in the soil than the actual contribu-tion of rhizosphere signaling to plant functioning. Surprisingly,among those rhizosphere-signaling relationships that have beenuncovered, several constitute the attraction of pathogenic organ-isms by highly specific signaling molecules. Examples are thehatching of cyst nematodes, which is triggered by triterpenoids(e.g., soybean cyst nematodes by glycoeclepin and potato cystnematodes by solanoeclepin) (Figs. 1 and 2). From an evolu-tionary point of view, one must conclude that these moleculesmust have another, as yet unknown, positive function for plantsor otherwise they would have been selected against.



Quote:
Rasman et al. (4) reported the first and fascinat-ing example of an insect-induced rhizosphere plant signal,(E )-β-caryophyllene, which is attractive to an entomopathogenicnematode. Maize roots release this sesquiterpene in responseto feeding by Diabrotica virgifera larvae, which is a maizepest that is currently invading Europe. Most North Americanmaize lines do not release (E )-β-caryophyllene, whereas Euro-pean lines and the wild maize ancestor, teosinte, readily do soin response to Diabrotica attack.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lovely New Collectable (LNC) [Re: pirate-blues]
    #26730568 -

I am a reluctant morning person these days as well, fuckin dog barks to go outside at the crack of dawn.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lovely New Collectable (LNC) [Re: pirate-blues]
    #26730576 -

pirate-blues said:
ughhhhhh I feel like I'm slowly morphing into a morning person.





Welcome to the club

:goodmorning:


--------------------
:niffla:

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ACTOR
WG32 KILLED HOFFA
PROFESSIONAL BALL BUFFERER
WORST NEIGHBORHOOD YARD OF 2026 WINNER
OTD’S FORMER PRODIGAL SON
TODAY IS BEER DAY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lovely New Collectable (LNC) [Re: Nifflerz] * 1
    #26730657 -

Mornings are the best time of day!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 571 | 572 | 573 | 574 | 575 | 576 | 577 | 578 | 579 | 580 | 581 | 582 | 583 | 584 | 585 | 586 | 587 | 588 | 589 | 590 | 591 | | Last >

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* EMC
( 1 2 all )
debianlinux 4,537 34 01/04/17 12:57 PM
by CookieCrumbs
* DISTILLATE CARTS
( 1 2 3 all )
tyrannicalrex 1,119 46 05/24/21 02:56 PM
by openmind
* Thursday LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 19 20 )
THE KRAT BARON 15,035 381 10/07/05 05:20 AM
by Spooge
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
thegatewaydrug 22,053 223 10/18/05 07:27 AM
by License_to_Chill
* My town is being evacuated!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
eyefyndum 9,335 130 06/22/08 10:09 PM
by KaptKid
* !!**Saturday LNC**!!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
TM 13,102 213 04/30/06 04:10 AM
by TM
* STOP CODEX ALIMENTARIUS - The criminalization of vitamins and minerals, and proliferation of toxic
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ShroomismM 15,521 91 12/03/09 10:44 AM
by Trav
* I Figure its time for some LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
AA2277 8,035 143 06/29/06 10:06 AM
by Liquidkick

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
181,801 topic views. 6 members, 5 guests and 63 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.045 seconds spending 0.015 seconds on 18 queries.